The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I hope you all fail.

Anything related to matters of the mind
D

Deleted35442

For the article - I provided jobs and income to young people in third world countries who couldn't afford food to put on their tables, paying them double the living wage of what most jobs in the country would pay them. A major magazine did a news story on me.

A bunch of racist hate group members sent me death threats because the people I helped weren't born in the same country they were born in ('Murica!).

The article had nothing to do with the business crashing, but was simply the icing on the cake.

Thank you for your kind words.

But that "failure" was a great experience, because from the hate mail I got from that article, I learned how to continue pushing forward despite the racist haters and assholes who haven't don't have anything better to do with their life except trying to hold others back. There they were, just some douchebags behind a keyboard who had no clue about the context behind what was said.

The ignorant comments by them taught me a valuable lesson.

I used to get caught up in the hate, the resistance, and people tying to hold me back. I used to care.

They have no clue that I do things with the pure intent to help others. I put myself out there, to grab attention, because the message that can hep somebody who has hit a rock bottom in their life. The NLP behind what I do, with the intent to help people who are struggling.
  • They don't see the jobs I'm providing to people.
  • They don't see the millions of lives that have been positively impacted.
  • They don't see the three suicides that have been prevented, partly because of words I wrote.
  • They don't see the thousands of hours of working for free to help others.
Oh, a little headline stirred up some emotion?

But what about the person reading the message who just lost it all and thought their life is over?

What about the person who has no hope? What if they could recognize that the "failure" they just hit is soon to be followed by some of the most amazing things in their life?

I really feel sorry for those people who sent the hate mail after that article, with nothing better to do but try to hold others back.

They just see what they want to see. They sit behind their keyboards, all mad about something in their lives, trying to find an outlet to spread the hate and judgement on others, because they have nothing better to do with their time.

So they become a keyboard jockey, caught up in their own delusions, trying to hold people back who are genuinely trying to help others through ways they can't even process. They are so blind and caught up in some distorted and delusion version of reality where they have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

Part of me feels bad for them. I feel bad because they don't know any better. They see what they want to see, and are too closed minded to see the bigger picture of what is going on here. And then another part of me just wants to say to them:

Go F*ck yourself.

But I'm past that now - The people who might have hit a rock bottom and need the message are open to hearing it, and that's all that matters. Trying to convince the haters otherwise is just a distraction from what's important in life.

So thank you for your reply, and allowing me to realize that I shouldn't waste my time on people like that anymore.
Ha. Deeps breaths Andrew. Not buying it. You had a bunch of mean mean guys hurt your feels over one article and closed shop, went broke, and wish the entire Fastlane forum to share in your poor health problems. Something doesn't add up. There is nothing profound in this rhetoric at all. I know you think you were being subversive in this dumb clickbait thread, but you just come across bitter. Some people, especially you, probably need to hit rock bottom to understand reality. Others are strategic. They study failure, they plan intelligently, they set up several income streams by investing wisely so they don't have to experience this. You are one fruity dude and the more I read your keyboard diarrhea the more I understand why you got here.

For anyone that actually spent money on this guy, I am seriously laughing at you. :playful:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Jack

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 16, 2015
USA
I've hesitated to comment on your posts until you went full retard and this unnecessarily dramatic clickbait title makes the cut. Your NLP horseshit has been repackaged and regurgitated by many charlatans before you. It seems I'm the only one here with the spine to call you out on it.

Nobody gives a F*ck about your adversities. Seriously. If you in fact built a "big business" with a sensible nest egg of savings after one article took it down (I hope you're not coaching others on PR as well), you wouldn't be where you are. Your post reaks of stale animosity toward everything that put you where you are today. So much so that you think it's somehow productive wishing people here become homeless like you, go into debt like you, going so far as wishing ill health on them? Why should someone that built something get it all "torn down"? Because you went through it? @MotiveInMotion wrote a thread here that documented his experience with much more grace than yourself. People don't go to war to get killed to figure out what not to do in the future. The same can be said of your disturbing thought processes.

I hope people stop buying your shit as they are literally garbage. Bottom of the barrel. They are the earth below the barrel. Seriously, what easter eggs do you people hatch from? You have officially reached Tai Lopez status. I can only imagine why you got the negative PR that you did that had you fail the first time. If it's something you couldn't recover from, it sure wasn't good.

To those reading, learn from the failure of others from a link I posted here: http://www.cbinsights.com/blog/startup-failure-post-mortem/

Conclusion: Don't listen to @AndrewNC, don't trust him with your dog, a dollar, or least of all, your business or your destiny. End rant.

This is pretty harsh, but I can't say I disagree with it.

First, nobody on this forum has ever truly been at rock bottom. Sure, we've had some hard times, but I've met some people at rock bottom and losing all of your money ain't it.

Check this out: I work in health care. I had a clinical rotation where I did house calls. I went to the home of a terminal patient. This guy had a very painful form of cancer. He was dying. He was a normal guy with a family that happened to be extremely unlucky. He got cancer and it progressed quickly. He lost his job. This was pre-Obamacare so he lost his health insurance with it. He was the primary breadwinner so his wife struggled to keep the family afloat. As their finances became more dire, his teenage children fell into drugs. By the time I met him, he was in constant pain and his water had just been shut off. They were days away from eviction.

Now THAT'S rock bottom and there's no coming back from it.

@AndrewNC I think you're getting a harsh response here because, frankly, your posts come off as a bit scammy. Maybe you genuinely are trying to help, but it doesn't read that way. It reads like you're trying to be a guru. To me, it seems like you're trying to build a following.

There was a poster on this forum that was very respected. He built a following under the guise of legitimacy. He was practically worshiped. He made a lot of inspirational threads without any real substance. In the end, it was discovered that he scammed posters here out of thousands and scammed many others out of millions. I think you know who I'm talking about. Many of your posts remind me of him.

Just my observation. Not saying it's right. Just letting you know how it comes off (to me, anyway, and apparently at least a few others).

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I understand the language of the OP, but can't bring myself to the same conclusion. As someone that has fallen almost as far as one can fall without breaking, I can't ever wish that spot on anyone short of my worst deserved enemies.

There comes a point when you have to suspend the sensationalism of copyrighting for forum currency or other purposes. This message crossed over from being experiential prose into philosophical mud. I really have a hard time thinking anyone that has truly been dealt some of the cruelest of life's blows would ever wish that fate on anyone else. There was a day when I literally felt the world crash in on me, to the point where I could not breathe. I don't wish that on anyone else.

Moreso, it's the reason I spend time here. I want people to find tools to use to build. I want people to find breadcrumbs to follow so that they can stop the death spiral far sooner than I did. I want people to be able to find ways to mitigate losses based on the people that blazed trails before them. I want people to be able to get inspired, and build.

Overemphasizing failure as part of the journey to the point where you literally wish it on others is unnecessarily fear mongering, and sensational. Does it happen? Yes. To everyone? No. Is it beneficial? To some degree. Do I wish it on our forum posters? Nope.

There are keys buried deep within the forum that can help you mitigate failure chances. Failure is not inevitable, nor does it need to be part of what keeps you awake at night. Stay awake at night burning midnight oil reading the deep archives here at the forum, and take notes.

I wish you well. I wish you success. I wish you joy on the journey, and a hand up if you ever get to the point where you need one. I wish you the opposite of the OP, and we're here to smooth out the rough patches when you hit them. - Vigilante

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
I feel that the whole failure thing has become a bit of a buzz phrase in the online business scene. failing fast, failing big, achieving a failure etc. makes great headlines, get clicks and sell books.

But to fail big suggests either you were 1. unlucky and that circumstances were out of your control, like Illness, natural disaster etc, or that you were 2. foolish, that you went all in on a business without knowing fully the risks, without doing enough research on your chosen industry, or maybe being immature in business and not having yet developed the necessary business skills to succeed.

Failing big leads people to dark places that some can't ever come back from so I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Rather than hoping for people to fail so they come back stronger, is it not better to encourage people to improve daily, to do proper research, to learn sound business principles, to seek out mentors within the industry they want to succeed in? And then character will develop naturally over time.

raden1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Dec 31, 2015
The line is crossed here I feel, at saying failure isn't a bad thing. But instead wishing absolute failure and hoping people hit rock bottom.

I went to Africa a few years ago. They have a different rock bottom.

I saw a woman smashing rocks with a hammer all day to make concrete. She put her baby on top of the smashed pile of rocks and did this her whole life from what I remembered. She was paid about $1 a day. Later I went into a woman's home and she was just crying her eyes out because her fiance died the previous night. Most people did not have heating/air/electricity. A lot didn't have clean water. Having a well is a big deal.

I don't think any of these people had life changing epiphanies.

Those situations could be considered rock bottom for some of us. Maybe that wasn't rock bottom for them, I don't know.

The point is, these people living in shitty situations are not going to all become millionaires from hitting rock bottom. There are exceptions to the rule, some people come from extreme poverty and make it, or extreme emotional damage and make it. But I'd argue most do not.

It is the same line of thinking that you have to be this dark tormented soul to be a creative person. Maybe you can just be creative and be a balanced person? I don't know. After reading more posts, what a "big failure" is, is defined differently from person to person.

I'd argue that some forms of rock bottom are irreversible and some or not. So I would be very very very careful to prescribe this kind of advice to someone.

I was very sick when I was younger. Missed months of school. It put me in a terrible depression and it was awful. It didn't help me at all. I almost died on a mountain from hypothermia until I was rescued. No life changing hoo-ra! moments for me. Nobody has a perfect childhood. Everybody has their own situations that suck for them. Most people already want to not be where they are at now. Why wish additional suffering onto them? How many "character building" moments does someone need?

I would argue Andrew, you are mixing up cause and effect.

It was not the failure that catapulted you forward, it was your reaction to it.

But I haven't lived your life, I'm not you, so I don't know.

Just food for thought.

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
. This message crossed over from being experiential prose into philosophical mud. I really have a hard time thinking anyone that has truly been dealt some of the cruelest of life's blows would ever wish that fate on anyone else. There was a day when I literally felt the world crash in on me, to the point where I could not breathe. I don't wish that on anyone else.

Thanks for the insights on how it came across different than I intended.

I wrote this message with the strong language for the past version of yourself who was in that low point where everything was gone. Because you know when you hit that low point in your life, you may not have had any hope to push forward. When @SteveO shared his story and time with me of how he "failed" years ago, that is what pushed me through, When talking to LightHouse going through teh same thing over the winter, I realized it was not the end, but simply just the beginning of something greater.

I wrote this message for the past version of myself who was in that same spot as you, and I didn't think there was a way out of it.

I respect you and your insights - so thanks for shedding into light about my strong wording - of course i don't hope someone has to face it - but I'm not writing that for the people who can avoid it - I'm sharing my experiences with the ones who fell off the ledge and need help getting back up.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Maybe you genuinely are trying to help. Many of your posts remind me of him.

Just my observation. Not saying it's right. Just letting you know how it comes off (to me, anyway, and apparently at least a few others)

Thanks for the insights.

I am trying to help. I know who you're talking about and I'm trained in the same things he is.

The only thing is my intent is different.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
I play a game where I read the thread titles and try to predict whether or not it's an AndrewNC thread. This one just plain shocked me. Although I feel that your intentions are genuine, the advice given can be misinterpreted and be outright dangerous for some.

The name of the game is to fail as effectively and efficiently as possible.

Real entrepreneurs are incredibly strategic and pay very close attention to the probability/risk profile so that they don't end up having to take unnecessary risks that cause them to become homeless/broke/unhealthy. When they do fail, they study that failure intensely and tweak the strategy accordingly. Constant optimization of every little nuance of their strategy.

I've never failed in an epic $1.7M Vigilante way where I felt like I couldn't breathe...and I hope no one else has to either because experiencing something like that must be painful as hell.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
So, Charlie Munger is the mostly-quiet partner of Warren Buffet, the famous investor, one of the world’s richest people, and all that. So Charlie Munger is pretty much his equal partner but prefers to lay low, and I don’t think he’s even written a book himself, but a couple people have compiled his speeches into a book, and his kind of most famous quote, or the one that he likes the best, and he likes to say the most - it’s kind of a joke.

He says, “All I want to know is where I’m going to die. Then I just won’t go there.” And he means it in kind of like a cute, cocktail party kind of funny quip, but actually, it carries in it the gist of his approach to investing, or business in general, which is - let’s look at all of the things that could go wrong, and let’s look at all of the - what do they call those? Biases - those mental biases - cognitive biases that we have - we have cognitive biases, like loss-aversion and things like that, that cause our mind to think irrational and make logical mistakes.

So he says, “I really want to focus on all of these cognitive biases, and all the ways that a business could go wrong, and all the mistakes it could make - I want to focus on those, and just make a point of avoiding those. And if I avoid all of those, I think we’ll do pretty well.”

https://sivers.org/2015-09-zen

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
Cute little shitstorm.

Here's a TL;DR version of OP:

"You don't learn until launch." - Dan Norris
@Andy Black

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." - Nietzsche
@Ubermensch

@AndrewNC is on point, maybe his copy was a little borderline.

I'm not affiliated with Andrew in any way, nor have I ever had a personal conversation with him.

But I'm 100% sure he doesn't wish anyone on this forum a freakin' disease or bankruptcy.

Chill.

If you're still confused & upset:

hqdefault.jpg

Go fail yourself.

Dave510

Reversing
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jan 16, 2014
This whole failure and business thing is a case of survivor bias. A business has a high likelihood of failure, especially if you're new to starting a company, and therefore any successful entrepreneur will likely have experienced multiple failures, but that doesn't mean you should chase failure or that failure is a desirable outcome. People can and do reduce failures by having mentors and seeking help on forums like Fastlane, so it's odd to somehow "idolize" failure. Sure tons of successful entrepreneurs failed a lot, but tons of failed entrepreneurs failed too.

This is similar to seeing a lot of successful people dropping out, and mistakingly thinking that dropping out increases the chance of success, when in fact tons of people drop out and then end up unsuccessful.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
But Andrew seems to just be suggesting what worked for him. If it worked for him it might work for other people.
Yeah. It worked for him. But I agree with Cyriex. Where is the meat in Andrews post? Fail, fail fail big, lose it all.......lose your health. And then you will be fearless. Truth is people have different personality types. For some it may lead to a suicide. Others may go on a rage with a gun.

But overall. It just sounded like the regular ra-ra the gurus seems to spew.

1. Work hard.
2. Be fearless.
3. When you want success, as much as you like to jerk off(breathe), then you will be successful.

It's stupid F*cking meaningless shit. No meat. No bullett. No tangibility at all.

Last edited:

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Dude dont talk about health.
I had real bad health once and had to go through some evil shit to get me fixed.

This make sense about money and learning a skil and all that, but not health.
You do not have to fail health.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Ubermensch and Axiom Respond to AndrewNC

Cliff Notes:
  • Ubermensch: Man, I feel like AndrewNC is talking about the DARK side here. Here’s the thing: the truth is rarely friendly. The force has two sides. Here’s the thing about AndrewNC: I feel like this cat has actually tasted the bottom. I don’t think many people have on the forum. Maybe a few. I think Vigilante has. I think SteveO has to a certain degree. I think Steve said he went from $80k-100k a month to zero. And that explains why they have the wisdom they have.
  • Ubermensch: Everybody has a monster inside of them. And I think everybody’s monster is a little scary, even to their normal selves.
  • Axiom: Right. They’re scared of that monster and they repress it.
  • Ubermensch: You know how you meet that monster? You go out and wind up dying in the wilderness. You go broke. Your health goes to shit.
  • Axiom: You go to hell and back.
  • Ubermensch: You go to the top of the world and then you lose it. And every motherf*cker who knows you talks shit. You’ve got to take all of that and turn it into the fire. That fire is what brings you back.
  • Axiom: At that point, you can either quit or go full force ahead.
  • Ubermensch: This post is not for most people. Have you ever tried to learn an instrument? You think you can just start playing by looking at sheet music? Thousands of repetitions.
  • Axiom: Back to that 10,000 hour cliche.
  • Ubermensch: 99% of people have not tasted the bottom like he has. So this is over most people’s heads. And you’ve got the masters who are like “Ok, I get it, but you didn’t have to necessarily say it like that.”
  • Ubermensch: The dark side has a place. He’s talking the dark side right here.
  • Axiom: Anger is very powerful.
  • Ubermensch: Anger gives you FOCUS.
  • Ubermensch: And so Cyriex got in on it too. He was nasty, bro.
  • Axiom: That’s what we’re talking about though. Cyriex speaks his mind.
  • Ubermensch: Right. I think people respect Cyriex because he’ll swing at anybody. He’ll even swing at MJ even though MJ could just delete him. And that’s because he’s making money. That’s that money-making attitude that we talk about. And I think Andrew has that too.
  • Ubermensch: Very few people even get the truth. They have to experience the truth. I get what Cyriex is saying about strategizing. At the end of the day, though, not everybody has the same story. And I’m not making excuses for anybody, because every single situation has its own pitfalls and drawbacks. It’s how you play your own game. Your own life.
  • Ubermensch: You’ve got to go out into the wilderness, fight the wolf, and either die or come back a king. It’s funny, I have respect for both posts evenly, even though they are diametrically opposed. I think that’s cool. Yin and Yang. Dark side, light side.
@Ubermensch @Cyriex @AndrewNC

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Cliff Notes:
  • Ubermensch: Man, I feel like AndrewNC is talking about the DARK side here. Here’s the thing: the truth is rarely friendly. The force has two sides. Here’s the thing about AndrewNC: I feel like this cat has actually tasted the bottom. I don’t think many people have on the forum. Maybe a few. I think Vigilante has. I think SteveO has to a certain degree. I think Steve said he went from $80k-100k a month to zero. And that explains why they have the wisdom they have.
  • Ubermensch: Everybody has a monster inside of them. And I think everybody’s monster is a little scary, even to their normal selves.
  • Ubermensch: You know how you meet that monster? You go out and wind up dying in the wilderness. You go broke. Your health goes to shit.
  • Ubermensch: You go to the top of the world and then you lose it. And every motherf*cker who knows you talks shit. You’ve got to take all of that and turn it into the fire. That fire is what brings you back.
  • Ubermensch: This post is not for most people. Have you ever tried to learn an instrument? You think you can just start playing by looking at sheet music? Thousands of repetitions.
  • Ubermensch: 99% of people have not tasted the bottom like he has. So this is over most people’s heads. And you’ve got the masters who are like “Ok, I get it, but you didn’t have to necessarily say it like that.”
  • Ubermensch: Right. I think people respect Cyriex because he’ll swing at anybody. He’ll even swing at MJ even though MJ could just delete him. And that’s because he’s making money. That’s that money-making attitude that we talk about. And I think Andrew has that too.
  • Ubermensch: Very few people even get the truth. They have to experience the truth. I get what Cyriex is saying about strategizing. At the end of the day, though, not everybody has the same story. And I’m not making excuses for anybody, because every single situation has its own pitfalls and drawbacks. It’s how you play your own game. Your own life.
  • Ubermensch: You’ve got to go out into the wilderness, fight the wolf, and either die or come back a king. It’s funny, I have respect for both posts evenly, even though they are diametrically opposed. I think that’s cool. Yin and Yang. Dark side, light side.

Link removed. We're not going to start linking to outside media for commentary on what happens on the forum, but I am glad you posted the comments/transcript here. Interesting. Carry on.

BeFound Faithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 19, 2015
Southern California
So, Charlie Munger is the mostly-quiet partner of Warren Buffet, the famous investor, one of the world’s richest people, and all that. So Charlie Munger is pretty much his equal partner but prefers to lay low, and I don’t think he’s even written a book himself, but a couple people have compiled his speeches into a book, and his kind of most famous quote, or the one that he likes the best, and he likes to say the most - it’s kind of a joke.

He says, “All I want to know is where I’m going to die. Then I just won’t go there.” And he means it in kind of like a cute, cocktail party kind of funny quip, but actually, it carries in it the gist of his approach to investing, or business in general, which is - let’s look at all of the things that could go wrong, and let’s look at all of the - what do they call those? Biases - those mental biases - cognitive biases that we have - we have cognitive biases, like loss-aversion and things like that, that cause our mind to think irrational and make logical mistakes.

So he says, “I really want to focus on all of these cognitive biases, and all the ways that a business could go wrong, and all the mistakes it could make - I want to focus on those, and just make a point of avoiding those. And if I avoid all of those, I think we’ll do pretty well.”

https://sivers.org/2015-09-zen

I believe “I really want to focus on all of these cognitive biases, and all the ways that a business could go wrong, and all the mistakes it could make - I want to focus on those, and just make a point of avoiding those. And if I avoid all of those, I think we’ll do pretty well.” in some version or another is in the book "Snowboll", a long, but good read about Warren Buffet's life and business success.

I'm glad you brought up the quote. It can be useful. I haven't thought of it in a while.

Charlie Munger's approach is intriguing and there's something to it. Here's more on using inversions to make better decisions. The first part sounds like MJ not street racing. It's from this site: http://tinyurl.com/zz5bymo

“Just avoid things like racing trains to the crossing, doing cocaine, etc. Develop good mental habits.” “A lot of success in life and business comes from knowing what you want to avoid: early death, a bad marriage, etc.” With regard to financial matters, you should avoid things like buying assets with a 200 page prospectus, or services from highly commissioned salespeople. Don’t attend the “free” dinner paid for by a salesperson or the “free” weekend stay in a time share.

Munger's approach can be understood as backward problem solving, so applying it to the RANT: "hitting rock bottom" How can I run my business that if everything fails I will never have to worry about hitting rock bottom? Turn the negative into a positive.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Link removed. We're not going to start linking to outside media for commentary on what happens on the forum, but I am glad you posted the comments/transcript here. Interesting. Carry on.
With all due respect @Vigilante, the purpose of the recording is to capture the voices of those behind the screens. Much more can be gleaned from a vocal inflection than a series of characters.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007

Cliff Notes:
F*cking awesome...

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I would say that anger would help give me focus prior to the events. But now... it is calm and peace. No fear, no anger. Ok, sometimes a bit of anger. :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
He’ll even swing at MJ even though MJ could just delete him. And that’s because he’s making money.

Let me be clear.

I don't give one f*ck what someone is making, or claims to make. If they are regularly disrespectful to the forum and its members, I will boot them.

Anyone that's been around here long enough knows I give ZERO f*cks. Try remembering a few summers ago when a certain member claimed to be making millions and had a trail of sycophants lapping up his crap. I deleted him-- and I didn't give two shits-- and after I kicked him out, his lapdogs followed him out the door. ZERO f*cks.

Just an FYI, not targeted to anyone in particular-- but making money doesn't give you a license to be a dick around here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted35442

Cliff Notes:
Great convo, guys. Still not clear on the rationale for the recording being removed, but okay. Calling out obvious pseudo intellectualism masquerading as insight is necessary and the only way people here will learn to call out bullshit. If you can't do it here, how will you do it running a business?

@Maxjohan Word. Got several inbox messages saying the same thing.
@AntonSm Lol.
@MJ DeMarco While not specifically dickish. Hoping everyone fails and loses their health in the process thinking it will teach them something they can't understand otherwise isn't dickish so much as dangerously stupid to be preaching. Just wondering what your thoughts are on that.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just wondering what your thoughts are on that.

My thoughts are as my statement above indicates regarding the idea that just because someone makes a lot of $$, I'll let them run their mouth. I don't care what someone claims to make -- if they are dicks and continue to overtly insult the people who visit here as a bunch of broke ignorant plebs who suck, I will remove them.

Andrew's post (regarding health) could be interpreted as dickish. And many have called him out on it.

However, "you're a dick" or "the forum is full of ignorant p*ussies." or "You're a piece of shit" or "You're a douchebag. <-- These are dickish -- and I won't hesitate to remove such talk from forum. And if I (or we) conclude that such needs to be done, we don't look at a post count, a like count, or some implied income claims. Gone is gone.

Hope this helps clarify.

limitless_c

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Apr 29, 2016
Chile
It's stupid F*cking meaningless shit. No meat. No bullett. No tangibility at all.

I have seen that you always answer the same thing when someone post or talk something about motivational videos or motivational speakers, and Im not talking about AndrewNC posts (Im not his fan and I dont even know him).

It seems like the motivational section of this forum should be closed because motivational stuff is "stupid F*cking meaningless shit"

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I leave the forum for 2 months and this is what i come back to!!!

business as usual :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.