The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I hope you all fail.

Anything related to matters of the mind

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
This may be my last post here on mindset/motivation....

I hope you fail.

I hope you lose it all, you go broke, you become homeless, you get in debt, your health goes to shit, and you get everything you've ever built torn away, right from under you.

I hope you wind up dying in the wilderness one day without any clue how to pull yourself out of there.

I really do.

I've been on this journey for four years now, and as you can tell from some of my recent posts on the forum, that was exactly where I ended up last October.

I was at the top of the world, built a big business that impacted the lives of close to a million people. And then one day it crashed, the next week I got thousands of hate mails from a controversial article in a major magazine. I forget when the heart palpitations began. Definitely right after all the stress kicked in.

I had to turn into the keys in my apartment in Seattle, and I wound up almost dead in the middle of the wilderness of Glacier National Park.

That happened last October. It is now almost June.

I can't wait for you to fail.

Do you know why?

Because failure is your most valuable lesson. Failure is what pushes you to break free of your comfort zone and allows you transform yourself into the type of person you want to become.
  • You become that person who can maintain your calm, regardless of how chaotic or bad the situation you are in.
  • You become that person who can make anything from nothing.
  • You become that person who has no more fears, because you've faced them all.
  • You become that person who is capable of accomplishing anything in this life.
Do you know all those people you see on this forum who complain about the stupidest shit? I hope they fail, so they can get some perspective in life.

Do you know those people who are scared to send that email or make that phone call? I hope they fail big, so when they faced their worst possible fears, and pushed through, they won't be scared to pick up that phone, or talk to that stranger, or to take that leap.

When you stop deciding to complain like a little baby, dreaming of those "someday"'s, watching those motivational videos, gossiping about others, and when you stop doing all those 'feel good' tasks and go out and make something - You'll become the type of person who deserves success.

If you want to be successful, you're going to have to be willing to fail.

And I hope you do, because the person you become when you climb back up is the person you've always wanted to become.

The person who has no fears, and is free to accomplish anything.

Well at least that's where it led me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yoda

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Nov 12, 2015
Dagobah
I hope you lose it all, you go broke, you become homeless, you get in debt, your health goes to shit, and you get everything you've ever built torn away, right from under you.

Meh.

A bit strong here.

Though I get your point. ;)

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Meh.

A bit strong here.

Though I get your point. ;)

Of course it's strong, emotions capture attention ;)

Maybe someone reading this can face all their fears, and grow as a person without reaching that point? That would be nice...but for some of us ,we need a nice little wakeup call from reality.

JuliaLV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
May 25, 2016
Latvia
wow.. inner power and determination is 'radiating' from this post :jawdrop:

I'm clinging to those 'feel good' fake actions. No wonder I'm not successful (yet).
when you stop doing all those 'feel good' tasks and go out and make something - You'll become the type of person who deserves success

P.S. MJ youtube video 'Are You An ACTION TAKER or an ACTION FAKER?' came to mind when I read this post.

LouieLouie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
May 30, 2014
Fort Collins Colorado
CAREFULL........................

......... I would NEVER wish that on my friends. ( BTW these fellow fastlaners are my friends.)

I would barely have the gall to wish it on my worst enemy.

I too have lost everything, very much like you.

Had a massive successful business, making millions, flying around in my own airplane.........and then the housing market bust and I went bankrupt.

Now let me be blunt this is NOT a positive thing.

This dehumanizing, demoralizing... monster, sucked my self confidence and every bit of self respect right our of me. Left me on the couch mentally and physically to sick to work. In the gutter, needing to get on food stamps just so my wife and one year old wouldn't go hungry.

I could go on and on but you get the point.

My insight.

There is a MASSIVE difference in learning from your mistakes and loosing it all. (this is of course presuming we have a lot to loose)

Loosing it all is stupid, Really stupid. And to wish it on someone else is childish.

I have a toddler who just learned how to walk. The first few weeks he was constantly falling on his bum. Every-time he got back up, he was a little more steady on his feet.

Shoot even falling of the couch a few times taught him wonders about gravity.

This is the good kind of learning from mistakes.

The bad kind....

....well if my little guy, who has no fear of heights, where to climb up on my house roof.
And I would say; hey little guy the best thing on earth for you is to learn how gravity works, so you will never again climb high things, so go on and........

............Fall off a 2 story building, smash your little cute face on the cement drive, break half the bones in your body. be paralyzed for life..... you get the picture.

Oh and by the way. you will never be afraid of anything again because, pretty much the worst thing in life has happened to you.

Smart people learn from small mistakes and small wins, consistently over time

Study the richest men

Rockfeller
Bill Gates
Buffet

Now having said that. Does loosing it all not teach us something?

Of course it does.

But I don't think it free's us of our fear, In fact I think the reason most bankrupt people go on to be filthy rich..... is BECAUSE of FEAR.

They carry a chip on their shoulder, are paranoid of NEVER EVER getting close to the edge again.

You see we have something to prove.

To ourself and to all those "friends" who kicked us in the nuts when we where down in the gutter drowning in our own.... you get the picture.

Ok I am done with my little rant.....

Take away.

Make lots of little mistakes fast, and learn from them quickly.
Better yet learn from others mistakes.

But don't ever EVER EVER loose it all, if you can help it.

It does irreversible damage. It's stupid.

N
ever again will you be free to play this game just for fun........ you will have a motive.

Just my 10 cents, from my personal experience.

Papillon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Sep 10, 2013
Île Saint-Joseph French Guiana ~ UK!
Some HEADLINE!

BUT...hey that's what gets ya ATTENTION!...and IT GOT MINE AS I haven't been on the forum for ages!!!

YOU are correct what you say, there are many self-made millionaires that have lost it ALL ...ONLY to make it BACK...I've heard this saying: YOU AIN'T NO successful entrepreneur UNTIL you have lost it ALL, and then made it back AND MORE!

Peter Jones come to mind (Dragon's Den fame) in the UK.

Andrew, I think ya post will stir up some NEGATIVE connotations in some folks here, it DOESN'T for me...

FAILURE is part of the process
FAILURE is to do things differently
FAILURE is nothing more than FEEDBACK!

As I'm BUSY! That's my post for another 6 months!:woot:

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
You may be unconquerable, if you enter into no combat in which it is not in your own control to conquer. When, therefore, you see anyone eminent in honors, or power, or in high esteem on any other account, take heed not to be hurried away with the appearance, and to pronounce him happy; for, if the essence of good consists in things in our own control, there will be no room for envy or emulation. But, for your part, don’t wish to be a general, or a senator, or a consul, but to be free; and the only way to this is a contempt of things not in our own control.

Epictetus

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013

I hope you fail as well, I hope a giant spider from under your bed will scare the shit out of you so that all of your remaining fears will become nothingness. :D

Last edited:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
don't worry guys.

the financial crash is coming.

so we will all fail anyway whether we like it or not.

by the way, chaos are the time to change the world: a "new business order" and you'd better be the first to make the rules.

make the rules and you can't fail because you own the game.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
don't worry guys.

the financial crash is coming.

so we will all fail anyway whether we like it or not.

by the way, chaos are the time to change the world: a "new business order" and you'd better be the first to make the rules.

make the rules and you can't fail because you own the game.

Well which one is it?

Dave510

Reversing
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jan 16, 2014
I hope no one fails. The reality is most people will fail many times during their entrepreneurial pursuit, and if that happens I hope we can all learn from our mistakes and pick ourselves up to try again. And again. And again... until we succeed. But hoping people will fail and lose it all? Never.

There's a reason why MJ avoids street racing. Don't take stupid risks.

And the only true way to lose it all, is to lose your life. And there is no trying again from that.

D

Deleted35442

This may be my last post here on mindset/motivation....

I hope you fail.

I hope you wind up dying in the wilderness one day without any clue how to pull yourself out of there.

I really do.

I've been on this journey for four years now, and as you can tell from some of my recent posts on the forum, that was exactly where I ended up last October.

I was at the top of the world, built a big business that impacted the lives of close to a million people. And then one day it crashed, the next week I got thousands of hate mails from a controversial article in a major magazine. I forget when the heart palpitations began. Definitely right after all the stress kicked in.

I had to turn into the keys in my apartment in Seattle, and I wound up almost dead in the middle of the wilderness of Glacier National Park.

That happened last October. It is now almost June.

I can't wait for you to fail.

Do you know why?

Because failure is your most valuable lesson. Failure is what pushes you to break free of your comfort zone and allows you transform yourself into the type of person you want to become.
  • You become that person who can maintain your calm, regardless of how chaotic or bad the situation you are in.
  • You become that person who can make anything from nothing.
  • You become that person who has no more fears, because you've faced them all.
  • You become that person who is capable of accomplishing anything in this life.
Do you know all those people you see on this forum who complain about the stupidest shit? I hope they fail, so they can get some perspective in life.

Do you know those people who are scared to send that email or make that phone call? I hope they fail big, so when they faced their worst possible fears, and pushed through, they won't be scared to pick up that phone, or talk to that stranger, or to take that leap.

When you stop deciding to complain like a little baby, dreaming of those "someday"'s, watching those motivational videos, gossiping about others, and when you stop doing all those 'feel good' tasks and go out and make something - You'll become the type of person who deserves success.

If you want to be successful, you're going to have to be willing to fail.

And I hope you do, because the person you become when you climb back up is the person you've always wanted to become.

Well at least that's where it led me.
I've hesitated to comment on your posts until you went full retard and this unnecessarily dramatic clickbait title makes the cut. Your NLP horseshit has been repackaged and regurgitated by many charlatans before you. It seems I'm the only one here with the spine to call you out on it.

Nobody gives a F*ck about your adversities. Seriously. If you in fact built a "big business" with a sensible nest egg of savings after one article took it down (I hope you're not coaching others on PR as well), you wouldn't be where you are. Your post reeks of stale animosity toward everything that put you where you are today. So much so that you think it's somehow productive wishing people here become homeless like you, go into debt like you, going so far as wishing ill health on them? Why should someone that built something get it all "torn down"? Because you went through it? @MotiveInMotion wrote a thread here that documented his experience with much more grace than yourself. People don't go to war to get killed to figure out what not to do in the future. The same can be said of your disturbing thought processes.

I hope people stop buying your shit as they are literally garbage. Bottom of the barrel. They are the earth below the barrel. Seriously, what easter eggs do you people hatch from? You have officially reached Tai Lopez status. I can only imagine why you got the negative PR that you did that had you fail the first time. If it's something you couldn't recover from, it sure wasn't good.

To those reading, learn from the failure of others from a link I posted here: http://www.cbinsights.com/blog/startup-failure-post-mortem/

Conclusion: Don't listen to @AndrewNC, don't trust him with your dog, a dollar, or least of all, your business or your destiny. End rant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
I've hesitated to comment on your posts until you went full retard and this unnecessarily dramatic clickbait title makes the cut. Your NLP horseshit has been repackaged and regurgitated by many charlatans before you. It seems I'm the only one here with the spine to call you out on it.

Nobody gives a F*ck about your adversities. Seriously. If you in fact built a "big business" with a sensible nest egg of savings after one article took it down (I hope you're not coaching others on PR as well), you wouldn't be where you are. Your post reaks of stale animosity toward everything that put you where you are today. So much so that you think it's somehow productive wishing people here become homeless like you, go into debt like you, going so far as wishing ill health on them? Why should someone that built something get it all "torn down"? Because you went through it? @MotiveInMotion wrote a thread here that documented his experience with much more grace than yourself. People don't go to war to get killed to figure out what not to do in the future. The same can be said off your disturbing thought processes.

I hope people stop buying your shit as they are literally garbage. Bottom of the barrel. They are the earth below the barrel. Seriously, what easter eggs do you people hatch from? You have officially reached Tai Lopez status. I can only imagine why you got the negative PR that you did that had you fail the first time. If it's something you couldn't recover from, it sure wasn't good.

To those reading, learn from the failure of others from a link I posted here: http://www.cbinsights.com/blog/startup-failure-post-mortem/

Conclusion: Don't listen to @AndrewNC, don't trust him with your dog, a dollar, or least of all, your business or your destiny. End rant.

rU4mwnF.jpg

nichiseven

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Mar 1, 2016
I've failed a lot.

I've made bad choices, I've gotten unlucky (proper unlucky not sh- I could have avoided unlucky), I failed so hard I almost ended up in a hole in the ground. In fact I'm going to end up there earlier than I would have if I hadn't failed to take care of myself in the first place.

But I get up. I learn from my mistakes and I find better ways to do things. I don't sit on my butt waiting for a hand out or someone to come pat my head and tell me I'm doing the right thing. I wouldn't even wish my experiences on the few people who call me their enemy. Still, I'm grateful for the insights I have about myself and the world around me. I would never have gotten that opportunity if I'd lived in a bubble.

I understand what you're saying and I appreciate it. I'll keep failing until I get to the top.

:D

CaptainAmerica

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Dec 27, 2015
Phoenix OR
Alright, I'll bite this one too. I come from a long line of failures. Failures because they never tried anything new, never learned from their mistakes, and were proud of their martyrdom to unwavering principles. The crabs are very real, and you sound just like them.

Knock it off. Learn from small errors. It's like lane changes while driving - make microadjustments, and keep moving. Losing it all that way is unnecessary. Create a history of small successes, and celebrate each one.

Shit, I had depression 2 years ago. Sometimes putting on pants was as successful as I got. I don't need to fail big. I just need to keep moving.

raden1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Dec 31, 2015
I don't need to fail big. I just need to keep moving.

That makes sense to me. I thought about this topic for a bit and I thought of this.

I can put my finger in boiling water for a second and know it was a bad idea.

Or

I can dump a pot of boiling water on my torso and know it was a bad idea.

The same "failure" happened. I even came to the same conclusion. But one way was far more painful than the other.

But Andrew seems to just be suggesting what worked for him. If it worked for him it might work for other people.

I think both arguments are valid and it depends on the circumstances of each individual person. Some people need big wake up calls and some people need little ones. I don't know if this is a black/white issue.

Last edited:

Drive2Riches

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 18, 2014
Washington
OP -- Awesome post.

It's not the failing -- it's the getting up.
It's the rising from being down.
It's the making money after only having been given it by charity.
It's the breaking out of the chains of heritage.
It's the pulling away from the patterns of family mediocrity or narrow-mindedness.
It's finally getting a taste of success in the smallest degree, knowing you couldn't have experienced it in your life before because you were still in the muck for your whole life prior.

After divorcing, after recovering, after rebuilding, after orbiting, after losing friends and disconnecting from family, after becoming lonely -- then you can claim something for yourself for the first time. But only alone. Perhaps with another person, but the rise is personal. The pride is from within. The growth is secret. Because tired pats on the back became shallow long ago.

It's personal.

I'm not glad I was down.
But I would not wish that it never happened.

the person you become when you climb back up is the person you've always wanted to become.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
OP -- Awesome post.

It's not the failing -- it's the getting up.
It's the rising from being down.
It's the making money after only having been given it by charity.
It's the breaking out of the chains of heritage.
It's the pulling away from the patterns of family mediocrity or narrow-mindedness.
It's finally getting a taste of success in the smallest degree, knowing you couldn't have experienced it in your life before because you were still in the muck for your whole life prior.

After divorcing, after recovering, after rebuilding, after orbiting, after losing friends and disconnecting from family, after becoming lonely -- then you can claim something for yourself for the first time. But only alone. Perhaps with another person, but the rise is personal. The pride is from within. The growth is secret. Because tired pats on the back became shallow long ago.

It's personal.

I'm not glad I was down.
But I would not wish that it never happened.
Exactly :)

There is some 18 year old homeless girl that's been sleeping on our couch in project boulder for about a week now.

She was living with some older guy who made millions of dollars and took her in - pretty much to be a sugar daddy to her and some other girls.

One day he kicked her out on the street. 2 weeks living in a homeless shelter. She had everything torn away.

Both her and I view this as the most valuable growth lesson she can have. To be setup for everything - comfort - and to have it torn away. When every support system is gone - youre learning how to grow on your own.

This is the stage of her life where she is becoming the person who can accomplish anything. Or she can give up and crumble away.

The choice is hers.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I can only imagine why you got the negative PR that you did that had you fail the first time. If it's something you couldn't recover from, it sure wasn't good.

For the article - I provided jobs and income to young people in third world countries who couldn't afford food to put on their tables, paying them double the living wage of what most jobs in the country would pay them. A major magazine did a news story on me.

A bunch of racist hate group members sent me death threats because the people I helped weren't born in the same country they were born in ('Murica!).

The article had nothing to do with the business crashing, but was simply the icing on the cake.

Thank you for your kind words.

But that "failure" was a great experience, because from the hate mail I got from that article, I learned how to continue pushing forward despite the racist haters and assholes who haven't don't have anything better to do with their life except trying to hold others back. There they were, just some douchebags behind a keyboard who had no clue about the context behind what was said.

The ignorant comments by them taught me a valuable lesson.

I used to get caught up in the hate, the resistance, and people tying to hold me back. I used to care.

They have no clue that I do things with the pure intent to help others. I put myself out there, to grab attention, because the message that can hep somebody who has hit a rock bottom in their life. The NLP behind what I do, with the intent to help people who are struggling.
  • They don't see the jobs I'm providing to people.
  • They don't see the millions of lives that have been positively impacted.
  • They don't see the three suicides that have been prevented, partly because of words I wrote.
  • They don't see the thousands of hours of working for free to help others.
Oh, a little headline stirred up some emotion?

But what about the person reading the message who just lost it all and thought their life is over?

What about the person who has no hope? What if they could recognize that the "failure" they just hit is soon to be followed by some of the most amazing things in their life?

I really feel sorry for those people who sent the hate mail after that article, with nothing better to do but try to hold others back.

They just see what they want to see. They sit behind their keyboards, all mad about something in their lives, trying to find an outlet to spread the hate and judgement on others, because they have nothing better to do with their time.

So they become a keyboard jockey, caught up in their own delusions, trying to hold people back who are genuinely trying to help others through ways they can't even process. They are so blind and caught up in some distorted and delusion version of reality where they have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

Part of me feels bad for them. I feel bad because they don't know any better. They see what they want to see, and are too closed minded to see the bigger picture of what is going on here. And then another part of me just wants to say to them:

Go F*ck yourself.

But I'm past that now - The people who might have hit a rock bottom and need the message are open to hearing it, and that's all that matters. Trying to convince the haters otherwise is just a distraction from what's important in life.

So thank you for your reply, and allowing me to realize that I shouldn't waste my time on people like that anymore.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Most people here are detailed thinker and i am sorry to tell you guys that people in power think in systems and big picture,

not in détails like you.

yes you don't, or can't admit it , but very bad time are coming and i have spent the last 5 years studying reality.

that's part of my personnality as an INTJ : seeing the big picture .

by the way, i don't want naive people, 95 % of people, to understand reality

i only want rational people to understand reality and save themselves.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Yep... I am one of those people that crashed hard as well. The details are irrelevant here but over 1000 apartment units and 10M in net worth were wiped out. I went to negative net worth with lawsuits filed against me. Lost my house also.

My monthly income went from 80-100K to zero.

I could no longer get loans for my real estate business.

I crawled into my room after the last apartment building was taken and barely surfaced for a while. My wife went back to work and suggested that I do the same.

No way!

I came up with a plan and started clawing deals back together. Within 2 years I had put together over 100 units. Not as many as before but the process was done differently.

As a result of this, I took a good long look at myself. The biggest realization is that everything was fine through the entire process. The only thing that was really lost was my dignity. Which, I decided not to seek again.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
@SteveO I noticed you were missing something during the trip. I guess it was your dignity, haha!

I second a lot of people on here who said that they learn from the small mistakes, hopefully no need to hit rock bottom if you are continually learning and put your ego aside when needed.

I have never hit "rock bottom", but I have had my fair share of failures. I like to think that I learn every time I do that, and dust myself off and keep going. Lots of reasons in life to quit, just never give in to that temptation.

welshmin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Feb 4, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
@SteveO I noticed you were missing something during the trip. I guess it was your dignity, haha!

Ouch...

Aside, build a fortress of solitude, a position of F You money.

I don't intend to ever fail or fall that hard, I can't do that to those that rely on me. I'll likely never rise as high as people willing to take bigger risks, but you don't need a billion dollars to find financial freedom. Just enough to say F You.

raden1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Dec 31, 2015
Ouch...

Aside, build a fortress of solitude, a position of F You money.

I don't intend to ever fail or fall that hard, I can't do that to those that rely on me. I'll likely never rise as high as people willing to take bigger risks, but you don't need a billion dollars to find financial freedom. Just enough to say F You.

Haven't seen that movie, but I've seen that clip a few times. It's awesome.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.