The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to Sell 5+ figures offer

Marketing, social media, advertising

Selfmadeujjwal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 27, 2022
India
Do you have a high ticket offer that you want to promote to your audience? If yes, then this post can help you sell your high ticket offer. Here's how:

Step 1: be niche specific

You've already been hearing from all over the internet that "riches are in the niches" so you've to firstly be micro specific regarding your niche. For example:

Single moms, married businessman, 25 y/ freelancers, NLP coaches, etc.

It'll help you understand the market in a much better way and will help you create a blue ocean product i.e which have less competitors fighting with each other to sell their low ticket offer.

Step 2: get the audience to pitch page

Now you've selected your niche it's time to build your pitch page and bring targeted traffic to the page (since you've a micro niche you'll be able to find and target your audience in much easier way.) In the pitch page you'll be pitching your webinar/documentary/VSL to the audience for their email adress. ( I prefer a 30-60 minute documentary about your product and your story. It leaves great impact on viewer! ) While pitching you don't have to deliver your message like other fellow marketers "give me your email address so I can send you the documentary". You have to create desire in the person by showing them the valuable stuff they will be getting if they enter their email adress. Create a interest in their mind. ( You'll need great copywriting skills here.)

Step 3: show them the documentary

You've to show them the 60 minute documentary and then give them call to action to apply for your free program. It can be a 4 days workshop/mastermind you can also charge a small amount of money like $47 or $97 for the workshop. The quality of leads will increase.

Step 4: fill the application form

Now you've to get your audience to a application form where you'll ask questions that tells whether they are eligible for your program or not. Like if you're targeting married businessmen then any female should automatically be declined by the system. It's just a small example...

Step 5: get them in mastermind

After filling the application form by your audience you'll know who's eligible for your program and offer them to join the mastermind/workshop for free or a small amount. After attending the workshop or mastermind they will be your hot audience. Now you've to just give them the offer and call to action to book a call with you or your team and then close the deal on the phone.
(It will be much easier to sell them on phone now because they are already pre framed by you.)

All done you can now repeat this system all you have to do is to close the sales on phone. If you've any questions feel free to ask.

That's it for today. I hope you got some insight and inspiration from this. Special thanks to @Andy Black for shifting my mindset from content consumer to producer

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
it's time to build your pitch page and bring targeted traffic to the page (since you've a micro niche you'll be able to find and target your audience in much easier way.
You'll need great copywriting skills here.
all you have to do is to close the sales on phone.

Oh yeah? If that's all it takes, how many millions have you made with your 5-figure offer?

This post literally says nothing more than what every guru webinar ever created said which is exactly...nothing.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
You should be a consultant to these idiots.

They haven't got Free Reports warning you not to buy from Chopard etc, 20 pages of waffle to get you into a $47 4 day workshop, 60 minute presentations with no pause button, autoresponders letting you know daily how thick you must be by not taking advantage of the special 'It's normally $127,000 but we can do your necklace for $27,000' if you click now and all the other tricks of the trade.

Amateurs!

And in Bond Street there are dozens of these prats struggling away for you to call into and help.

Dan

Selfmadeujjwal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 27, 2022
India
You should be a consultant to these idiots.

They haven't got Free Reports warning you not to buy from Chopard etc, 20 pages of waffle to get you into a $47 4 day workshop, 60 minute presentations with no pause button, autoresponders letting you know daily how thick you must be by not taking advantage of the special 'It's normally $127,000 but we can do your necklace for $27,000' if you click now and all the other tricks of the trade.

Amateurs!

And in Bond Street there are dozens of these prats struggling away for you to call into and help.

Dan
Is it sarcasm?

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Feb 11, 2019
You probably have a good intent but this is not very valuable unless you have personally done it and can share the actual experience. It's just not that simple. You know very well that the actual, practical experience is nothing like what you have written here. If I'm wrong, share your funnel.

Selling a 5-figure offer requires massive credibility/ track record/ niche authority that takes years to build and 6-figures spent on building the funnel (running ads and split-testing).

I may be less than great at it, but after several years of building funnels, I can still admit that selling 5-figure offers is tough, and an actual, helpful guide on how to do it would cover at least 20 pages and then 20 more with data and templates.

Keep sharing value, but be realistic about it.

Selfmadeujjwal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 27, 2022
India
You probably have a good intent but this is not very valuable unless you have personally done it and can share the actual experience. It's just not that simple. You know very well that the actual, practical experience is nothing like what you have written here. If I'm wrong, share your funnel.

Selling a 5-figure offer requires massive credibility/ track record/ niche authority that takes years to build and 6-figures spent on building the funnel (running ads and split-testing).

I may be less than great at it, but after several years of building funnels, I can still admit that selling 5-figure offers is tough, and an actual, helpful guide on how to do it would cover at least 20 pages and then 20 more with data and templates.

Keep sharing value, but be realistic about it.
Thanks for understanding the intent behind it.
Talking about example of funnels you can see https://warriorweek.com/ funnel for reference.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
So, you want to be Team Producer? Here are the steps. I created it just for you alone. If you don't do this, you'll still be creating stupid thread like this.

1. Read all the Gold and Notable Threads.
2. Read Ayn Rand's novels. Indians have soft spot towards her works. In this order - Anthem, The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged.
3. Optional. Listen to Jordan Peterson.
4. Stay away from Andrew Tates and others similar to *her*.

PS. Will you forgive me for calling your thread stupid? I'm heartily sorry. I beg your forgiveness.

Selfmadeujjwal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 27, 2022
India
So, you want to be Team Producer? Here are the steps. I created it just for you alone. If you don't do this, you'll still be creating stupid thread like this.

1. Read all the Gold and Notable Threads.
2. Read Ayn Rand's novels. Indians have soft spot towards her works. In this order - Anthem, The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged.
3. Optional. Listen to Jordan Peterson.
4. Stay away from Andrew Tates and others similar to *her*.

PS. Will you forgive me for calling your thread stupid? I'm heartily sorry. I beg your forgiveness.
Thanks but that's harsh

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
Thanks but that's harsh
You know what's worse?

The dozens of other people who read this thread but ignored it and were content to let you continue on, mindlessly sharing things of zero value. And the fact that you attempt to defend your position ("I was just trying to share my experience") without asking questions or digging deeper into the criticisms shows a lot about your mindset.

If you were really trying to learn about funnels and high ticket offers, you just glossed over some of the absolute best people on this forum to learn from.

You, and the many others that cry foul when someone hurts their feelings, should learn to appreciate the people who take the time to help OR critisize you. You can learn great things from both.

But you can't learn much from the people who ignore you - other than that your post/idea didn't resonate with anyone.

I only write this to help you see that anyone taking the time to criticize you here is probably trying to help you in some way.

As the old adage goes "The opposite of love is not hate; it’s indifference."

You've acted, now start asking questions in order to assess the situation and adjust to reality.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
You know what's worse?

The dozens of other people who read this thread but ignored it and were content to let you continue on, mindlessly sharing things of zero value. And the fact that you attempt to defend your position ("I was just trying to share my experience") without asking questions or digging deeper into the criticisms shows a lot about your mindset.

If you were really trying to learn about funnels and high ticket offers, you just glossed over some of the absolute best people on this forum to learn from.

You, and the many others that cry foul when someone hurts their feelings, should learn to appreciate the people who take the time to help OR critisize you. You can learn great things from both.

But you can't learn much from the people who ignore you - other than that your post/idea didn't resonate with anyone.

I only write this to help you see that anyone taking the time to criticize you here is probably trying to help you in some way.

As the old adage goes "The opposite of love is not hate; it’s indifference."

You've acted, now start asking questions in order to assess the situation and adjust to reality.
How dare you to hurt his feelings. I order you to apologise now! (I did.)

:clench::rofl:

***​

@Selfmadeujjwal ,we shared similarities. Less than 5 people know that I'm pursuing entreprenuership. I hope one day I would be able to confess to my parents that I only went twice for my IT degree class.

The region that both of us were born into (I'm from Malaysia), in terms of cultural and societal pressures - individualism isn't so cherished as it is in the West. That's why I asked you to read Ayn Rands' novels. You'll learn how to be 'selfish', rational, mathematical, ethical, competent and a capitalist.

Years passed, and I'm still couldn't get what I aimed for. Resentment grew, but not my net worth. That's where I stumbled into Jordan Peterson's lectures. He's more into religion and spirituality, in contrast to what Ayn Rand stand for. And that's what my concsciousness longed for.

Combine these two elements, your mindset towards entreprenuership will improve.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022

even if he didn't do it, I do it for him. You was humble. few people can do that. (Ask forgive)

You are forgiven.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022

That's it for today. I hope you got some insight and inspiration from this. Special thanks to @Andy Black for shifting my mindset from content consumer to producer
I too thank him even if I am not yet a real producer on this forum. I think I have to thank him for his thread he made that talks about ''not hiding,...''
Thanks @andy back

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Only just saw this thread even though I was tagged.

Good for you joining team producer @Selfmadeujjwal, and nice feedback from people that will help you improve.

Have a look at some of my "Figuring Out XYZ" threads. When I'm figuring something out I charge off and document as I go along. Some people follow and get value... even just seeing how I figure things out.

Examples:

A couple of lines you might like:

"Tell me what you've done and I'll tell you who you are."
- Unknown

"People listen to experts, they follow leaders."
- Dan Gallapoo

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders