The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to Create a $2k+/mo Passive Income Website in 30 Days (or Less)

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
In November, I launched a digital product. In under 30 days, I generated over $2,000 in sales.

November.png
Four months later, the site had its first $2,000 week...

March 23.png

I've been documenting this progress in my Insider's thread here.

Now, I'm going to show you how to do it.

Here are some things to know:
  • The idea is not new or novel
  • There are no inventory costs
  • I created the product in a day and had it for sale in a month
  • The product is not attached to my name
  • The business is almost entirely automated
  • The business generates mostly passive income
  • Anyone from any country in the world could replicate this if you're not a pussy with a shitty attitude
So what is this thread for?
I decided to replicate the process across multiple websites to create a variety of new passive-income streams and you can try it for yourself if you want. Feel free to ask questions. I'll respond when I can.

What does the process look like so far?
I started on both ideas yesterday. I expect to put in 4-8 hours per day for around 30 days to get both launched. Then probably less than an hour per day for each site. Okay, here we go:

1.0 The Product
Both of the new websites will sell digital products. One site will sell one of the products from my first site but to a different niche. The second site will sell a product I have never tested before to a new audience.

1.1 Product Requirements
  • Must be a digital product (i.e. text, video, audio, illustrative, etc.)
  • Must be simple to create (i.e. I can create it in a day)
  • Must have proven sales (as indicated by other sellers in the market)
  • Must have an angle that will give me an edge over competitors
  • Must be something I can sell through my own website
  • Must not require ongoing support or complex systems
1.2 Examples of Potentially Good Digital Products
Short ebook, templates, guides, checklists, sound effects, music, vocal recordings, videos, digital illustrations, digital software, etc. Niching down is generally what makes any of these *good.*

1.3 Product Creation
I want products that can be created fast (like less than an hour). I got ideas from products sold on other sites like Envato, Etsy, Ebay, etc. I also used Google Adwords to check out search volume for keywords. For product creation, I used Canva (I pay for the $9/mo version) and Envato Elements (I pay for the $197/yr subscription).

2.0 Domain Name
Once I decided on products, I needed a domain name for the websites. I used Namecheap to run domain searches and Wordhippo to help brainstorm name ideas. I purchased the domains through Namecheap for $9 each (less for new accounts). Since I already have web hosting with ChemiCloud, I pointed the domains to ChemiCloud. You can buy domains on ChemiCloud, but it's not as cheap. I also set up SSL through ChemiCloud to secure the site's domains.

2.1 Domain Name Requirements
  • Three words or less
  • Has one or more of the keywords in the name
  • Flows well
  • Easy to read, remember, and repeat
  • Ends in .com
3.0 Website
In cPanel inside ChemiCloud, I added the two domains and set up support emails as support@domainname.com for each site. I forwarded both of these to my personal email (so I don't have to log into multiple emails every day). Then I installed Wordpress using their Wordpress Manager.

3.1 Basic Setup
With Wordpress installed, I visited the site's backend. Now I checked the "General" settings to confirm the URL showed "https" for security. I also checked the permalink settings to confirm they are set to "Post Name" for the blog. Next, I installed my core plugin stack:
  • Classic Wordpress Editor (I don't like Gutenberg)
  • Yoast SEO
  • Thrive Product Manager (which includes several plugins and my theme)
Thrive Product Manager comes from ThriveThemes. You could replicate my process without Thrive (and probably cheaper), but it's my preferred method since Thrive's products are built for marketers (and because I already pay for it).

3.2 Web Pages
Once my plugins were installed, I created all of the core pages:
  • Home Page
  • About Page
  • Contact Page
  • Terms Page
  • Privacy Page
  • Disclaimer Page
3.3 Thrive Themes Setup
With the pages in place, I launched Thrive Builder and installed their "Kwik" theme because I like it. It's wizard walks me through several important steps like adding my logo, page and blog structures, header and footer structures, menu, brand colors, and typography.

3.4 Logo Creation
I used a Canva logo template to create a logo for the first site, then I replicated the logo in the brand colors of the second site, and replaced the first site's name with the second site's name. Beyond that, the logos are identical. Took all of 10 seconds.

3.5 Core Content
For the Terms, Privacy, and Disclaimer pages I copy/paste from a similar website (in this case my own) and then replace their website's info with my own and change areas as needed to be relevant for my sites. For the About page, I stay as simple as possible and write one to two paragraphs about my site. For the home page, I create a main image area with a headline and a call to action leading into a button that goes to the shop page (shop page doesn't exist yet tho). The rest of the page can remain blank for now. You'll see why in the next section.

3.6 Checkout System
One of my websites uses ThriveCart (costs $500 one-time). The other site uses WooCommerce plugin (free but pay for add-ons if you need them). Once WooCommerce was installed, I went through the wizard to setup all the basic stuff like payment methods and whatnot. Once ThriveCart and WooCommerce were set up, I created basic product pages and then I placed those products on the home page of my website as the content for that page (that's why I left it blank earlier). If you use WooCommerce, they will create a shop page for you. Otherwise, you can create a shop page now.

4.0 Email
Email plays a key role in the success of these businesses (particularly email automation). I use ActiveCampaign on the Plus version. ThriveThemes integrates well with ActiveCampaign, as does ThriveCart. There are other email services you can use that cost less or are free to start.

Next Steps?
All of the above was accomplished in one day.

Next, I'll finish WooCommerce setup, optimize the site for mobile viewers, set up a YouTube account for one site (because it will be a good traffic source), create about six products for one site, and around 50 for the other site. After that, I'll turn on Google Ads and see how much it costs to get someone to click on my website and buy the product.

Once all of that is finished, the last step left is to grow the email list, and refine and test everything (pricing, design, emails, etc.) to get people to buy faster with lower acquisition cost.

Growth & Scale?
Long-term, I can bring on freelancers to manage things like the website, products, and email. But one person can bring this to $4k - $10k/mo, maybe more, before hiring becomes necessary.

Ready?
I don't plan to post updates every day. There will be parts you have to figure out on your own. If you want to build a $4k+ per month passive-income that you control, then this thread should help.

Disclaimer: There's no coaching offer at the end of this. No course. Don't DM me for private questions about this. If your question can't be answered in this thread, then it can't be answered by me. Lastly, it's entirely possible that I may fail and you may too, so you need to not be a weenie to make this work for you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thats again a very motivating thread made by Lex. Thanks for it.

But again I stand on the same problem as allways.
I just wanted to install Wordpress to get some practice and set up a shop like you showed, when I stuck at doing recherche about what digital product I could sell.
On Etsy I found for download courses how to set up a etsy shop or pictures to paint.
But imo that can’t be anything serious to get going.
So I spent some hours recherching and ended in doing nothing.

Can you evaluate a bit more about how to get a digital product? Thanks?
To be honest, I'm not sure I can simplify the process much further, but I'll try.

1. Find digital products on Etsy (or whever) and see if they have a lot of reviews.

This took 10 seconds to find.

Etsy Example 1.png

2. Go to the shop's home page, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and look at their sales volume and the year the shop was created.

Etsy Example 3.png

3. Divide the number of sales by the number of years in business (two) and you get 25,029 sales per year.

4. Multiply sales per year by the average sale price per product which you determine by glancing at the shop's products. In this case, it's roughly $6.00. So 25,029 sales x $6.00 = $150,174/year.

5. Ask yourself, "If this shop sells it's products to EVERYONE then who is a niche of EVERYONE?" Accountants? Wedding Planners? Executive Assistants? University Professors? If you want extra reassurance, then use Google Ads keyword tool to search for the niche or the product + niche to see how many searches it gets per month.

6. Recreate the product, position it for those people, run Google ads to those people.

That's the whole process.

There's nothing to get stuck on. You're not choosing products based on your beliefs about what may or may not sell. You choose products based on what has proven sales and then using Google Ads to test niches within that market.

Last edited:

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
A few additional thoughts for anyone considering doing this:

1. You don't have to use Wordpress.
Most of you should use Shopify so you don't have to learn Wordpress. I don't use Shopify because I'm fast with Wordpress. If you're on a budget, you could leverage sites like Etsy or other digital marketplaces that have little or no fees upfront. The only problem with this is you lack control.

2. Use resources already available to find products.
Etsy, Ebay, and other online marketplaces reveal metrics like total sales, and number of ratings for sellers. These are good indicators of how well a shop and/or product is doing. You don't need to reinvent the wheel here.

3. Targeting a niche is very important.
Let's say you make live streaming overlays for Twitch. If you try to sell that product, you'll compete with all of the other sites that sell Twitch live stream overlays. The way to bypass competitors is to go more niche with your targeting. For instance, you might be a "Fortnite Overlays" website or an "IRL Live Stream Overlays" website. Alternatively, you could niche sideways and sell "YouTube Live Stream Overlays." This is just an example. The point is, you want to find a niche for a product that already has proven sales or reframe the proven product to fit a different market.

4. Use Google Ads to help you find a good niche.
At ads.google.com you can create a free Google Ads account. You DO have to enter your payment information and create a campaign, but just pause the campaign after you create it so you don't get billed. Now use the "Tools & Settings" menu at the top and the "Discover New Keywords" option to search for niches. If you find a niche keyword with 1,000+ searches per month, that's good enough to move forward with the niche.

5. Keep everything as simple as possible.
To move quickly, avoid anything that complicates your process at all. There's no need to spend time on design, copywriting, or building out email funnels right now. Start with the simplest setup possible. Ideally, the initial setup will look something like this:

Google Ad ► Website ► Purchase

Once you have proof of sales, then you can build out systems and processes starting with an email opt-in (we'll get to that in a future post).

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thread followed, incredible step-by-step stuff

Until a few days ago I believed that automatic, replicable stuff should be things like apps/code

But I realised that people are selling photoshop templates by thousands and that this can be used with ebook, templates, charts of whatever

Thanks Lex you make everything appear so simple
Software is fine for this. Chat GPT can whip up something in a few seconds that can be ready for sale with minor modifications.

Using Wordpress as an example, Chat GPT can code a Wordpress plugin, and instruct you step-by-step how to handle the database aspects, package it into a .zip file, and host it for sale on any plugin platform (or your own website). Once you make sales, you can hire a freelancer to handle plugin updates to take over where Chat GPT left off and bill a recurring fee for support/updates.

The hardest part is the mental walls people put up as soon as they face discomfort.
  • "I don't have any ideas"
  • "I can't find any ideas"
  • "I don't have experience"
  • "I don't know how to use Wordpress, Shopify, Etsy, Ebay, *insert other platforms*
  • "I don't know how to use ActiveCampaign"
  • "I can't afford website hosting or a domain"
  • "I can't come up with a domain name"
  • "I don't know how to use Google Ads"
  • "I don't have money for this"
The real problem is facing a system that can be set up in 30 days or less and produce full-time income, but it requires a touch of discomfort (money, thinking, problem-solving...).

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Don't DM me for private questions about this.

1006k2.jpg

1678375988308.png

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
200 ChatGPT 4 idea suggestions for digital products that can be created in a week or less:
  1. Ebooks
  2. Printables
  3. Stock photos
  4. Stock illustrations
  5. Digital art
  6. Social media templates
  7. Online courses or workshops
  8. Presets or filters
  9. Fonts or typefaces
  10. Music or sound effects
  11. Website or blog themes
  12. UI/UX design kits
  13. Email marketing templates
  14. Digital stickers
  15. Podcast intros or outros
  16. Video intro templates
  17. PowerPoint or Keynote templates
  18. Resume templates
  19. Business card templates
  20. Icon sets
  21. SVG files for cutting machines
  22. 3D models for printing
  23. Coloring pages
  24. Online quizzes or assessments
  25. Printable board games
  26. Infographic templates
  27. Digital scrapbooking kits
  28. Crochet or knitting patterns
  29. Webinar recordings
  30. Guided meditation recordings
  31. Custom emojis
  32. Lightroom presets
  33. Instagram highlight covers
  34. Animated GIFs
  35. Virtual backgrounds
  36. Photoshop actions
  37. Mobile app templates
  38. Digital planners
  39. Travel itineraries
  40. Budgeting templates
  41. Meal planning templates
  42. Fitness workout plans
  43. T-shirt designs
  44. Etsy shop banners
  45. eBook covers
  46. Sewing patterns
  47. Custom Snapchat filters
  48. Zoom event backgrounds
  49. Affiliate marketing guides
  50. Domain research reports
  51. Logo templates
  52. Social media strategy templates
  53. Wedding invitation templates
  54. Printable party decorations
  55. Financial planning worksheets
  56. Gardening guides
  57. Printable gift tags
  58. Blog post idea generators
  59. Mindfulness exercises
  60. Recipe collections
  61. Brush sets for digital painting
  62. Printable journal prompts
  63. Origami templates
  64. Greeting card designs
  65. Cheat sheets for various topics
  66. Productivity tools and templates
  67. Custom cursors or icons
  68. Quotation graphics
  69. Stock video clips
  70. Craft project tutorials
  71. Language learning resources
  72. Web design wireframes
  73. Mockup templates
  74. Video game mods or assets
  75. Parenting resources
  76. Short film scripts
  77. Online escape room games
  78. DIY project guides
  79. Printable bookmarks
  80. Self-care guides
  81. Coding snippets or templates
  82. Voiceover services
  83. Astrology reports
  84. Guided journaling templates
  85. Sheet music
  86. Digital comic books
  87. Teaching resources
  88. Desktop or mobile wallpapers
  89. Photo editing tutorials
  90. Animated logos
  91. Virtual reality experiences
  92. Writing prompts
  93. Fashion lookbooks
  94. Mind maps or brainstorming templates
  95. Self-improvement guides
  96. Home organization resources
  97. Digital vision boards
  98. Animated explainer videos
  99. Podcast cover art
  100. Transcription templates
  101. HTML/CSS templates
  102. Custom soundscapes
  103. Calligraphy worksheets
  104. Online puzzle games
  105. Stock animations
  106. Voice synthesizer presets
  107. Video editing tutorials
  108. Personalized video messages
  109. DIY beauty recipe books
  110. Homebrewing guides
  111. Printable shopping lists
  112. Interactive digital magazines
  113. Sublimation designs
  114. Online trivia games
  115. Pet care guides
  116. Smartphone ringtones
  117. Custom app icons
  118. Daily affirmations
  119. Social media content calendar templates
  120. Digital collage sheets
  121. eBook formatting services
  122. Hand-lettered quotes
  123. Virtual escape room puzzles
  124. Podcast editing templates
  125. Video overlays or effects
  126. ASMR recordings
  127. Ephemera collections
  128. Digital postcards
  129. Travel photography guides
  130. Stock drone footage
  131. Printable habit trackers
  132. Tarot or oracle card readings
  133. Online scavenger hunts
  134. Guided relaxation techniques
  135. Smartphone notification sounds
  136. Augmented reality experiences
  137. Printable certificates or awards
  138. Personal branding resources
  139. Art therapy exercises
  140. Skill-sharing videos
  141. Flipbook animations
  142. Printable luggage tags
  143. Online fitness challenges
  144. Wellness tracking templates
  145. Graphic design tutorials
  146. eBook conversion services
  147. Social media management resources
  148. Time management tools
  149. Motivational wallpapers
  150. Stock vector graphics
  151. Instagram puzzle feeds
  152. Digital rubber stamps
  153. Customer avatar templates
  154. Environmental impact calculators
  155. Blogging resources
  156. DIY jewelry making guides
  157. Study guides or summaries
  158. Photo restoration services
  159. Video game streaming overlays
  160. Handwriting fonts
  161. Online group coaching sessions
  162. Mindfulness coloring pages
  163. Stock 3D animations
  164. Animated social media icons
  165. Printable event tickets
  166. Music production tutorials
  167. Mood board templates
  168. Film photography guides
  169. 3D environment assets
  170. Printable recipe cards
  171. Instagram story templates
  172. Video transition effects
  173. Urban gardening guides
  174. Smartphone app walkthroughs
  175. Game design tutorials
  176. Interior design guides
  177. Video game strategy guides
  178. Printable stencils
  179. Online debate clubs
  180. Personal development challenges
  181. Green living guides
  182. Digital cookbook templates
  183. Online book clubs
  184. Remote team-building activities
  185. Printable wedding planner
  186. Interactive children's books
  187. YouTube channel art
  188. Digital embroidery designs
  189. Drawing tutorials
  190. Animated social media stickers
  191. WordPress plugin development
  192. Stock audio loops
  193. DIY home renovation guides
  194. Virtual reality meditation sessions
  195. Printable labels
  196. Art tutorial videos
  197. Vegan or vegetarian recipe books
  198. Digital note-taking templates
  199. Virtual tours
  200. Printable chore charts

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
To be fair I’m 99% convinced I’m the problem not the product. (Here’s the thread, I can send you the actual page if you wanna let me pick your mind a bit… I did miss your input, after all *puppy eyes* :p)

• Is the niche big enough? If anything it might not be niche enough now that I’m reading.
  • Does the product solve a problem? Yes.
  • How long have you been in business? Since Dec/Jan this year
  • Are the people who don't buy from ads joining your email list? Good one. I’ve no clue on how to track that so I can’t answer that (I’m going by Mail Chimp and Shopify’s analytics).
  • Are you targeting the right people/keywords with Google ads? I’m using Facebook ads, hadn’t tried Google ads yet. Reading this I should probably give it a go. Now for “the right people” I think the answer is yes.
  • Are you using negative keywords to get rid of non-buying tire-kickers and freebie seekers? No. *takes note*
  • Where do your Google Ads lead and what is on the page they lead to? Again Facebook ads rn, but the ad leads to the product page of each product. (Where the add to cart is, not the homepage)

I’m using automation to send an email to ask for reviews after purchase currently and that’s it, but obviously I’m not making use of the emails I have so far (200) nor do I have a clue on how to leverage them effectively.

I also see that you mentioned putting keywords on the URL. Maybe I should change that, mine is just a DBA I put in there to put something.

Seems my whole …idk, call it funnel, isn’t working as well as it could . I have the base ad> website > purchase set up pretty much BUT I’m obviously falling short in other aspects. I’ll get to work on the few I was able to identify now. Did I mention you’re the best?

There's two reasons I'm using Google ads and not Facebook. Both are probably affecting your sales.

Reason 1: Targeting
Facebook's targeting options are a disaster. They used to be pretty good, but now they suck and it's not easy to get your ads seen by the right people. Google has very detailed targeting insights, especially when you properly set up analytics and conversion tracking (this takes time and a lot of patience!).

Reason 2: Click Intent
People on Facebook are usually scrolling (time-wasting). They get interrupted by ads that catch their attention. They often aren't ready to buy and didn't know they wanted/needed the product before they saw the ad. Combine that with the fact they may not even be the right people due to targeting issues and it can result in low sales. Better to send Facebook clickers to a free opt-in and educate them with emails since they might only be in the awareness phase.

On Google, the people who see my ads are searching for the exact keywords I target, and I know the keyword(s) because Google tells me what they're searching for. This makes the targeting really specific. Add in negative keywords for terms like "free," and place a word like "Order Now" in the ad headline and the only people who should click are those who are ready (or nearly ready) to buy.

Getting the right people with the right intent to your shop will probably make a sizable difference in your sales.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
one thing isn't really clear to me and it bothers me. i understood your process and could easily create a whole basic website like you in a few hours, also loving Thrive Themes (never heard of ThriveCart before but sure great thing haha)
email optin and tracking no problem also
for Google Ads i'd consult Andy because i wouldn't like to get my budget go to waste, used Facebook Ads before (and it's terrible)

but i can't get my mind around the 1day creation thing
when i think of creating a product people would love and use in their daily activities i typically think of a week of creation minimum
when i think of creating photoshop templates (which i don't have much experience there) i see myself sitting 7 days on computer crafting this before it is halfway ready to sell
could u maybe give some notes or hints on what a product is and needs to be created in one day? didn't quite understand this

The product doesn't have to be created in a day. If it can, that's great. The product my first site sells took more than a day to *fully* create, but once it was created, it could be duplicated into other products in minutes by changing minor details.

Examples:

- Recipes:
Can be productized as a downloadable PDF in minutes.
- Live Streaming Skins: Can be made in an hour using Inkscape for free. Can easily be turned into multiple skins by changing nothing but the color.
- ASMR: Can be recorded in an hour or less and uploaded as a .MP3.
- PDF Guide: Teaching how to spray your house with pesticides could be created in an hour or less.
- Chat GPT Prompts: Give people access to 25 creative prompts that help Chat GPT write a novel for you.
- Music: An hour-long meditation track can be created in a few minutes with Envato and Canva
- Photos: You can take stock photos with your phone at home and upload them in minutes.
- Graphics: Simple graphics like the arrows marketers use to point to buttons can be made in 5 minutes.
- Email Automations: Create an automation in ActiveCampaign and then sell access to the link that allows other people to install the same automation in their own ActiveCampaign account without doing any setup work. Can be done in a few minutes.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I'm not being a dick when I say this, but y'all need to figure some stuff out on your own.

While this thread offers a step-by-step process, it does not offer to build an income system for you.

At some point, you have to pull up your big girl panties and take a little risk.
  • You have to come up with a product idea
  • You have to do the market research
  • You have to find a niche
  • You have to offer your product to that niche
  • You have to invest in the systems to sell your product
  • You have to go through the trials and errors on the road to success

You are all in a battle against fear.

Fear is powerful. Fear is tough. Fear has many weapons.

Fear is a dictator that wants to keep you a slave and a slave you will remain until you revolt and fight for the life you want.

Either you conquer fear or fear conquers you.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
After creating some digital products, I found out etsy isn't supported in my country. Damn.
Sell on a different platform or marketplace.

Platforms that allow digital products:

Marketplaces
  • Udemy (www.udemy.com) - For online courses
  • Teachable (www.teachable.com) - For online courses
  • Skillshare (www.skillshare.com) - For online courses
  • Envato Market (market.envato.com) - For digital assets, such as web templates, graphics, and music
  • Creative Market (www.creativemarket.com) - For digital design assets like fonts, graphics, and templates
  • iStock (www.istockphoto.com) - For stock photos, illustrations, and video
  • Shutterstock (www.shutterstock.com) - For stock photos, illustrations, and video
  • Pond5 (www.pond5.com) - For stock video, music, and sound effects
  • Etsy (www.etsy.com) - For digital art, printables, and patterns (not specifically focused on digital products but allows them)
  • Fiverr (www.fiverr.com) - For digital services, including design, marketing, and content creation
  • GraphicRiver (graphicriver.net) - For graphic design resources
  • ThemeForest (themeforest.net) - For website themes and templates
  • CodeCanyon (codecanyon.net) - For code scripts and plugins
  • AudioJungle (audiojungle.net) - For music and sound effects
  • VideoHive (videohive.net) - For stock video footage and motion graphics
  • PhotoDune (photodune.net) - For stock photography
  • 3DOcean (3docean.net) - For 3D models and materials
  • TurboSquid (www.turbosquid.com) - For 3D models
  • CGTrader (www.cgtrader.com) - For 3D models
  • ArtStation Marketplace (www.artstation.com/marketplace) - For digital art resources
  • DesignBundles (www.designbundles.net) - For digital design resources
  • FontBundles (www.fontbundles.net) - For fonts
  • Motion Array (www.motionarray.com) - For video templates, stock footage, and audio
  • Daz 3D (www.daz3d.com) - For 3D models and assets
  • Reverb (reverb.com) - For digital audio software and plugins
  • Vexels (www.vexels.com) - For graphic design resources
  • VectorStock (www.vectorstock.com) - For vector graphics
  • Dreamstime (www.dreamstime.com) - For stock photos, illustrations, and video
  • Depositphotos (depositphotos.com) - For stock photos, illustrations, and video
  • Can Stock Photo (www.canstockphoto.com) - For stock photos, illustrations, and video
  • Bigstock (www.bigstockphoto.com) - For stock photos, illustrations, and video
  • Alamy (www.alamy.com) - For stock photos, illustrations, and video
  • Snapwire (www.snapwi.re) - For stock photos
  • Foap (www.foap.com) - For stock photos and video

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I set up a new passive income site yesterday. Here's what that looked like:
  • Product is a downloadable PDF document
  • $9.97 for the domain
  • $5/day in ad spend
  • 8 hours or so in time invested
I built the whole thing yesterday and launched with Google ads yesterday too.

Earned my first sale overnight.

I made this one simpler than my other site.

It's one page.

That one page has 4 CTAs that all lead to a ThriveCart checkout page.

The page has good copy, basic credibility markers like credit card logos, images, solid branding...

After purchase, the customer instantly receives the product.

Finally, they reach a thank you page.

That's the entire funnel.

No email opt-in. No lengthy site history. Not attached to my name.

For this site I'm testing price points under $9 to see if I can move higher sales volume faster with ads + a price so low anyone can afford it.

Ideally, I'll find a price that people will pay all around the world so I can expand my advertising worldwide instead of targeting the US. That will help keep costs down.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
5. Keep everything as simple as possible.
To move quickly, avoid anything that complicates your process at all. There's no need to spend time on design, copywriting, or building out email funnels right now. Start with the simplest setup possible. Ideally, the initial setup will look something like this:

Google Ad ► Website ► Purchase
^^^ This.

Stop with all the fancy stuff and get on with it.

Start as close to the end as possible.

Google for "feed a starving crowd".

Well done Lex.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
So, it's Friday.

Site 2 is mobile-optimized, online, and just needs products added for sale.

Site 3 is online, but needs text on the About page, mobile-optimized, and products added for sale.

Both sites should be ready for ads by Monday.

A few additional thoughts:

Q - Why do you need terms/privacy/disclaimer/contact/about pages?
A - Because you don't have reviews yet. You have no social proof. So you leverage other points of credibility to put consumers at ease about doing business with you until you get social proof.

Q - Why does the site need to be mobile-optimized right now?
A - Because all your customers are shopping from their phones.

Q - Why are we starting with Google Ads and not Facebook?
A - Because people who click Google ads want to buy specific shit.

Q - What if my product descriptions suck?
A - Let ChatGPT write them for now. Clean them up later.

Q - What if I can't afford Google Ads?
A - I plan to start with a small daily budget under $10. You can start as low as $1.00 I think. Assuming you picked a proven product and a solid niche, you should see sales quickly. Assuming you price your product high enough to run ads without eating a hole in your pocket, you should get profitable fast, which means you can spend more on ads to get more sales.

Q - What if I don't know how to do Google Ads?
A - Follow @Andy Black - I literally have no idea what I'm doing with Google Ads most of the time, but they make money. Beyond Andy's stuff, you'll spend time Googling how to use Google's ads. At some point, you'll want to set up conversion tracking through your website, but that can come later on.

Q - What about the blog?
A- Once you get your site online with ads running to it, then you can work on a few long-form blog posts if you want to capture more organic traffic.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I do know that building a community is 100% the absolute last thing I would do.

What sense does it make to build a community to sell to when people are ready to buy right now?
^^^ This.

If someone's searching on Google with credit card in hand to BUY your product or service then don't ask them to join a community or ask them to opt-in for a lead magnet. Send them to a checkout page and gtfo of their way.

And if they're looking for information then give them ... information.

I don't see a "huge push away from ads". Some businesses prefer to run ads rather than do "content marketing" or even SEO. And for many businesses it makes no sense to build a community, newsletter, or YouTube channel, etc.

I remember listening to a podcast a few years ago where the host and interviewer agreed that if you don't have a community then you don't have a business. I switched off there and then. That's what they were selling... how to build a community, and they'd drank the koolaid and were forcing it on their audience (sorry, community).

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
This is a great revenue stream Lex. I’m thinking about setting up something like this for my girlfriend because she wants to get her feet wet in online biz, and this seems like a great entry point where you can get some quick market feedback as a beginner and I personally have all the skills needed to make it work anyway.

I have a few questions:
1) What sort of ROAS can you expect? So to make $2K sales, what sort of ad spend do you need?
2) When you say you created 50 digital products for the website, what exactly does that mean? Is it like 50 different versions of the same product or?
3) How do you use email marketing automations and what sort of effect do they have?
4) What have you done with regards to testimonials initially? I know social proof can be quite important for these products

1. I'm no ads expert, so keep that in mind as I write this. I spend $45/day across four ad groups in a single campaign and started with $10/day. If I'm looking at sales conversions, I generate a few hundred directly. Most clicks don't turn into sales immediately. What happens is they come to the site, browse, and end up on my email list. I email the list 4-6 times per week. I don't know my ROAS. I have conversion tracking set up, but it tracks all sales conversions as a single metric rather than by price. I haven't updated it because there are so many products with different prices. What I do know, is I'm profitable. :D

3. Right now, I've got a lead magnet for opt-in, then a day later they get an invitation to a free educational series with 7 emails that lead to several pitches. I have an after-purchase email series (that I need to finish lol). It provides additional information/learning and leads to a pitch after about four days. The only other automation is an abandoned cart that sends a 10% off coupon to motivate a purchase.

At the start, I only had a lead magnet opt-in. I don't know how effective any of the automations are. I haven't looked that closely at the numbers. I send a regular campaign at least 4-6 times per week. All of the above combined keeps sales moving. My email list has a little over 400 subscribers. I recently scrubbed a bunch of non-buyers. There appears to be a correlation between list growth and sales growth. I also get a good number of sales from returning customers.

4. I didn't have testimonials to start, so I built pseudo-credibility. I had a money-back guarantee, payment processor logos under checkout buttons, and added "Refund Policies" and a "Careers" page. The site looks clean and has a video header that adds professionalism. I also added a testimonial request page to the user account area where I offer a coupon code for a testimonial. I removed the money-back guarantee once I had some testimonials. Now I do not offer refunds at all.

*EDIT for #4*
I also used the FOMO plugin from fomo.com from very early on. Before I had testimonials, I used it to show a small social proof popup in the bottom left corner each time someone joined my email list.

Last edited:

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I started with the same premise and I even ”upgraded” to offer the physical product but I can’t seem to find the traction. I think I'm spending more on ads than what I get when I sell something.
I'm not sure where you're at in all of this, but if you're getting some sales, then you have proof people want your product. Some questions that spring to mind:
  • Is the niche big enough?
  • Does the product solve a problem?
  • How long have you been in business?
  • Are the people who don't buy from ads joining your email list?
  • Are you targeting the right people/keywords with Google ads?
  • Are you using negative keywords to get rid of non-buying tire-kickers and freebie seekers?
  • Where do your Google Ads lead and what is on the page they lead to?

Sorry, that's a lot of thinking out loud.

Can you next elaborate a bit on what type of content you send to the opt-in list?
People opt-in to my website for a "Quick-Start Guide" for the product. It's basically a four-page ebook I made in Canva that answers FAQs and then has CTAs that lead back to the product for purchase.

A day later, an automated message goes out about a free 7-day training to prepare the reader to buy the product. They can choose to opt-in to that or not by clicking a button.

If they opt-in for the training, they get 7 days of *mostly* teaching emails. The last 2 or 3 emails have CTAs back to the product.

After someone makes a purchase, I send four days of additional training emails to help them use the product. This is supposed to be 7 days of emails, but I got lazy and never finished writing the other three emails lol. Some of these emails have CTAs that lead back to products.

I also send a non-automated email campaign at least 4-5 days per week. These are teaching emails, value mailers, testimonial stories, and coupons/sales offers.

Non-automated email campaigns go out between 10-10:30 AM.

Currently, I've got 413 subscribers. I had about 60 more, but I deleted people who hadn't opened an email in more than 60 days.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Something I would encourage all of you to do is your own research and testing.

The tools, funnels, branding, etc. that you use for your system should be based on what makes sense for your customers.

Don't just read what I'm doing and copy/paste that into your system. Don't just take someone's word about which web host or theme is the best.

Do your own research.

Think about your people and their needs.

This is the same YOU Focus approach I taught to freelancers.

What works well for one business might not work at all for the next because they have different customers with different needs and expectations.

I don't need a 7-day course to buy a t-shirt mockup to sell my t-shirts. If I like a mockup, I just buy it.

Don't educate those who don't want or need to be educated.

Don't blindly follow others in this process or you'll end up with lackluster results.

Motivating people to buy from your business instead of another is a thinking man's game. It requires that you're always thinking about who the person on the other side of the screen is, what their life is like, and what they need to see/read before they buy.

The closer you get to delivering the experience they want/need, the faster they will become your customer.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Software is fine for this. Chat GPT can whip up something in a few seconds that can be ready for sale with minor modifications.

Using Wordpress as an example, Chat GPT can code a Wordpress plugin, and instruct you step-by-step how to handle the database aspects, package it into a .zip file, and host it for sale on any plugin platform (or your own website). Once you make sales, you can hire a freelancer to handle plugin updates to take over where Chat GPT left off and bill a recurring fee for support/updates.

For anyone who wants a basic example of this, I offered a step-by-step in creating a simple Wordpress plugin with chatGPT here.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Q - Why do you need terms/privacy/disclaimer/contact/about pages?
A - Because you don't have reviews yet. You have no social proof. So you leverage other points of credibility to put consumers at ease about doing business with you until you get social proof.
... and when a Google employee checks out your site to see if they should ban you they'll see you're more legit.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Wow, thanks a lot for pointing out this process Lex. I will definitely look into that.

I have a few questions:

1. You write that you currently have products on your first website with prices ranging from $49.97 to $297.97. How much were the products sold for when you found them and decided to sell them to a new audience?

2. One thing I don't quite get: How can you have recurring revenue for a digital product?

3. Assuming you take the product from your example at $6, what's the maximum you estimate you could charge for it?

4. On one of your new sites you want to have 50 products. Are these 50 different products? How does that work in terms of niche? With 50 different products, the niche has to be pretty broad, right?

Thanks a lot.

1. Different people sold my item at different prices ranging from as low as maybe $5 or $6 to as high as a few hundred.

2. It's easy to have recurring revenue for digital products. For instance, if your products can be updated from time to time, then recurring payments for access makes sense. So if you offer a digital library of sorts, or if you offer a software service or ongoing support of some kind, then you could turn your products into a recurring subscription model.

3. I don't assume a maximum I could charge for it. I test different prices and see what people actually buy.

4. The 50 products will be different, but they'll all be variations of the initial product that the same audience would want to buy. The niche doesn't need to be broad. If I sold donut recipes, then I could easily have 50 different donut recipes. All recipes are donuts, so they will all appeal to donut shops looking for new recipes to try.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Monday Challenges
I wanted to focus on Google ads but ran into issues with WooCommerce this morning. To fix these, I asked Chat GPT for solutions and kept asking until it produced ideas that worked.

Site 2
I'm tidying up today and will get a Google Ads account ready. Tomorrow, (possibly today) I'll set up a basic campaign for a single keyword and start running ads to my shop page to see what it takes to get a sale.

Site 3
The products for this site take a little longer, so I'll focus on launching Site 2 this week, and Site 3 next week unless I get really motivated before then.

Status Report
We're approximately one week into this and almost have live products. I've spent less than $100. Some of you might spend slightly more or slightly less depending on where and how you start.

A note on Google Ads
When I set up my campaign, I'll share some parts of the process, but a lot of it comes from @Andy Black's training, so I'm not step-by-stepping that part. You'll want to learn from his resources if you don't know how to use Google Ads.

A note on Etsy
If you start on Etsy, you should have at least 30 to 50 (ideally over 100) listings. There's an Etsy thread that discusses why. I think it's this one.

A note on action...
If you're reading this thinking, "I should do something like this," just do it. Enough of the process is already available that you should've started already.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't know what the difference is lol.

Keyword planner shows what people are searching for, but I want to know what search term they searched for when they saw my ad and clicked on it. Does that make sense?

If I use phrase match or exact match then I wouldn't get that data, right?

That makes sense.

I do need to test Maximize Conversions on my first site. Site 2 doesn't have enough data for it yet, but I think the other site does. I hadn't considered that Google would figure all of that other stuff out for me.
Hi Lex,

Great thread. Just going to slightly hijack it to prove something to the people who can't come up with ideas. Ideas are everywhere. Since I'm an ecom guy, I probably view everything through this lens. I came across this on etsy for $65 with many reviews.

A quick search on Amazon shows you can get 25 gummies for $2.71 and the canvas for $2.00 ea. So $4.71 cost of goods, plus some glue and a box to ship. You can make $45 a pop selling these. So simple.

dd.pngUntitled.png1.png

Attachments

• il_1140xN.3846689717_5cry.jpg
    il_1140xN.3846689717_5cry.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 89

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Got it, thanks for your reply!

It sounds like you're creating multiple products for 1 niche / 1 site (eg. an ebook, a recurring subscription, etc) - have I got this correct?
That's one way to do it. I'm not set on doing it one way. For instance, I've had multiple products for multiple niches, and I've had a single product that had many variations for one niche. Depends on what the product is and what the people want/need. For my next attempt, I plan to have multiple products for one niche.

And finally, in terms of product creation do you simply do your own research when it comes to recreating a winning product? I can imagine it's easier if you already have knowledge of the topic!
I'm not sure what kind of research you're referring to. I wouldn't choose a product where I'd need to do extensive research because it would lead to time-wasting. ChatGPT 4 should be able to answer most questions. If not, then the product is not the right product for me.

One thing I think about a lot is the creative angle. Specifically, I ask, "what's the story?" or "What stories might I tell?"

If I can move the person from buying a product to buying a story, then I don't need research. I need creativity. I need ideas. I need to be a better storyteller than the next store.

The niche is a type of story. It's a story people sell themselves about who they are. Really it's the story of who they wish they were. If you wrap your product in a story that reinforces their fantasy, it allows them to escape inward, deeper into their fictional reality. Then they have a strong motivation to buy your product because, in a sense, it connects their fantasy with reality.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thank you much for providing your entire process. I'm kind of shocked that you can sell a product for over $50 that takes so little effort to create. At the very least this will make a fun side project!

The effort doesn't matter. It's not like the customer knows how much time it took to create the product. They only see the end result. Once you have proof of sales, then you improve your marketing efforts to sell the end result faster.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I ran this through Google Translate even though based on the "Good luck" I already knew what it said.

Google translates it to "Lex, I really wish you continued success, but it's hard to produce value over time with products built so quickly. Good luck!"

When I run it through my personal business translator (myself) it says, "Lex, I know nothing about value creation so here is my excuse why I can't do this."

I don't need luck because I understand business and value creation.

...but good luck to you.

I think we need to clarify something...

The process proposed in this thread is NOT:
  1. Make a shit product in 10 minutes
  2. Put it in the market
  3. Become a millionaire and buy a Ferrari in 30 days

The process proposed in this thread IS:
  1. Leverage an existing product with proven sales that you can recreate quickly because it's digital
  2. Make it somehow better than the existing product (niching down is just one way)
  3. Put it in the market
  4. Get sales and feedback
  5. Iterate and improve the product and your processes over and over and over

In March I spent like $800 on ads and generated $6,000 in sales. In April I spent $1,800 on ads and made $4,500 in sales. Holy shit. Should I quit? Give up because my ad spend went way up and my sales dropped?

NO. I just keep changing shit and trying stuff. My ad spend went up because I tried a different ad approach and it turned out not to be as profitable. So now I'll try another approach and hope for better results.

All business is iterations of improvement.

That's the name of the game. If you don't have iterations of improvement, of course, you'll fall by the wayside. Of course, your product will be dust in the wind.

You start somewhere, ANYWHERE, and then you try stuff and see what works and what doesn't. Whatever works, keep doing it. Whatever doesn't work, lose it.

That's it. That's how you make a digital product valuable and profitable today and in the future.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Okay, finally have something to update.

After launching the new 1-page site with the low-priced product, I'm starting to get traction on it.

It took a few days, but I used the Google ads data to narrow my audience and locations and also updated the copy on the page to be more pain-focused, more direct-response style, and a bit more intriguing.

After the adjustments I earned two sales, bringing my total up to three.

Total Sales: $20.00
Ad Spend: $16.27

Big numbers, I know, but you have to start somewhere and this one deals in low numbers on purpose.

Now that I have data, I'll get rid of all of the search terms that aren't performing and only keep those that get clicks or sales.

I'll increase my budget from $5/day to $10/day.

Current Page Layout
Below is the page layout for my entire 1-page website:

Section 1: Headline, Subheadline, CTA Button, Card Logos
The headline is huge and uses the "Want [thing they want]?" format to target their exact search term. The subheadline adds a benefit and reaffirms that we offer a solution for what they want. The button uses the, "YES! I Want [thing]" format with a second tiny line of text that says (Just $[price]). Below that are card logos.

Section 2: Website purpose
This section (H2) states that my website has one purpose. The subheading, in one short sentence, says that purpose is to sell [thing they want]. Then it shows a number counter (if you don't have sales you can use subscribers, page visitors, etc. - anything to create some movement on the page).

Section 3: How it Works
I used two boxes in this section to split the process into two steps.
  • Step 1: Checkout.
  • Step 2: Download (replace this with whatever is relevant for your product)
Section 4: Why Do This?
In two short paragraphs, I talk about the customer's pains. Then I bring the copy back to the fact that we solve those problems. Finally, I close this section with a CTA button (duplicate of the Section 1 button with card logos below).

Section 5: About Us
This section is split into two colums. On the left is a relevant image (with the site's name over it) that I made in canva (doesn't have to be an image of the product, but that's fine too). On the right is two paragraphs about our store. Both paragraphs just remind the customer what our purpose is and then call them to action with a CTA button at the end (same style as other buttons).

Section 6: FAQ
This section covers the limiting beliefs and reservations people might have that stop them from whipping out their wallet. It also mentions our refund policy. At the end of this section I have another CTA button with card logos and below that I added a line of typeform text that states the price and reminds the customer of key benefits.

That's it.

That's the whole website, and now it's generating sales on autopilot.

Going forward, I'll add a Moneyback Guarantee section at the bottom of the page with a fancy seal for credibility.

I'll also probably ask for a testimonial on the thank you page after the customer access my product (and maybe an automated email series to ask for testimonials.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Q - What if I can't afford Google Ads?
A - I plan to start with a small daily budget under $10. You can start as low as $1.00 I think.
You can have budgets of less than $1.00.

Note that Google can take up to twice your daily budget. They're supposed to average it across the month but they're sneaky f*ckers so set to half what you want initially.

(Note that you can set budgets to $0.01 to effectively pause campaigns.)

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Ad Adjustments
I've added several new ad groups targeting additional search terms and switched to only targeting mobile users. Currently getting clicks at $0.33.

Microsoft Clarity
Thrive Themes gave me trouble this morning, so I just installed the Clarity plugin instead of adding code. Easy breezy.

Product Pages
I added the following sections to all product pages this morning:
  • Ways Xproduct Can Help You (in checklist format)
  • About Us (this is one paragraph)
  • FAQ (covers questions from the FAQ page)
  • Money-Back Guarantee (7-day guarantee)
Website Pages
I added a "Refund Policy" page and linked it in the footer menu. The page covers the 7-day guarantee.

Dealing with the Overwhelm Problem
Those who feel overwhelmed by all of the things they need to do should pay attention to the build process here. I started as simply as possible. Each day, I add a little more to the website. A little more to the ads. A little more to the email system.

It doesn't matter which area I focus on. Each day the system grows a little, looks more credible, gets closer to that first sale, and then the next, and the next...

Each day I test something different.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.