The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HELP!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 3, 2017
Seattle United States
Hey everyone I am Michael and I am from Tacoma, Washington! This forum is a little confusing to me so if anyone could help I would truly appreciate it. Does anyone know where I can look for news to make money on this forum and if there is a place here where I can share my own personal free opportunity. Thank you so much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JWelch

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Aug 12, 2016
Arizona
Your best bet on learning to make money is to read the forum owners books. “The millionaire fastlane ” and “Unscripted ”. Both are intriguing, informative and entertaining.
Second, you can go through the gold threads in this forum. They are some of the top pieces of information here.
Third, if you are stuck in a certain area in your own life or business and you have searched through the forums and haven’t found the question already answered, you can always ask. The people here are largely experienced and very helpful.
Welcome to the fastlane forum.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey everyone I am Michael and I am from Tacoma, Washington! This forum is a little confusing to me so if anyone could help I would truly appreciate it. Does anyone know where I can look for news to make money on this forum and if there is a place here where I can share my own personal free opportunity. Thank you so much.
Welcome to the forum. I've deleted your second post. This forum is much more than a place to drop affiliate links.

May I suggest you read the rules, and read this:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Step 1. Google the warrior forum

Step 2. Go there

That should do it

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Oh man. I don't know how you stumbled on this forum but it was certainly your lucky day.

If...

you realize the power of the forum, read it's contents and the books that spawned from it and apply the knowledge to your life.

This place contains real people creating real businesses that provide real value to the world and some of us have left breadcrumbs here for others to follow.

You can do one of two things at this point:
  1. You can move on to the next forum looking to "hawk your wares" and spam it with affiliate links.
  2. Take your coat off and stay awhile. Count your lucky stars and start digging in.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Tell me what you think?

We think you're not interested in being a productive member of this forum and just want to push your shit on us.

We're here to grow our businesses and help each other and contribute and engage in a like-minded community of a$$-kickers.

We don't want peddlers.
We want value-adders.

Even if (and it's huge "if") your product/service was genuinely useful to our community, and something some of us may have loved, you've soured the milk by pushing it like a peddler.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 3, 2017
Seattle United States
We think you're not interested in being a productive member of this forum and just want to push your shit on us.

We're here to grow our businesses and help each other and contribute and engage in a like-minded community of a$$-kickers.

We don't want peddlers.
We want value-adders.

Even if (and it's huge "if") your product/service was genuinely useful to our community, and something some of us may have loved, you've soured the milk by pushing it like a peddler.

Maybe I should have put a picture of a white guy for my profile pic. Its funny how fast a country can change after a new president. Feel free to delete my account. I will just use my other one with you guys. Cheers!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
You are free to check out CPA Build online. You dont even need my link. Tell me what you think?
beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Maybe I should have put a picture of a white guy for my profile pic. Its funny how fast a country can change after a new president. Feel free to delete my account. I will just use my other one with you guys. Cheers!
WTF?

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Maybe I should have put a picture of a white guy for my profile pic.

Or (and stick with me here) maybe you should have posted an intelligent introduction that stated who you were, what you were up to, how you found this place, what you hoped to have gained by being here, etc... you know, something resembling an "introduction".

Instead, you said the forum was confusing (it's not).
You asked for where to find "news on how to make money" (lol, what?)
Then you asked where you can post your own opportunity (oh there it is, the real reason you're here)
Then, you posted about your offer immediately.

Free offer, paid offer, whatever, it was your clear reason for being here - to get eyeballs on your whatever it is.

I will just use my other one with you guys.

Do you know what an IP address is?
Because the mod team does.

Although it's really quite irrelevant as there are only two outcomes:

1. You post like someone who wants to stay and contribute to the forum in a meaningful way. In which case we'll assume you've learned something and we all come out ahead.

2. You try this dumb offer-peddling stuff again and get called out for it again. We're not stupid.

And, for the record (I can't believe i'm even typing this), your race doesn't matter. Some of our most respected users aren't white. If you had spent any time browsing this place you'd realize that race almost never comes up, and when it does it's usually with regards to success stories.

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
This little guy must be getting pretty tired of this! Seen him a lot lately around here!

Michael, no one cares what the color of your skin is. One of the fundamental values of this forum is to respect others no matter what their beliefs, religion and skin color is. The forum was established for like minded people to gather and help each other succeed.

You still have a chance to turn things around for yourself, if you want to stick around.

Also, don't bother with duplicate accounts as that won't go unnoticed.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland

This forum is an amazing place, because it doesn't have leeches like yourself. Next time, defend your stupidity by using something more elaborate than a famous racism card.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Forum = "Hey new guy, here's some free value on the house."

New Guy: "You are all racist. Why does the world hate me so? Peace!"

I wonder what the world is coming too also.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Sigh.

What's the first thing you should do when you realise you're digging a hole?

Anyway, it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion, till the driver hit the fast forward button.

I feel kinda stupid for thinking I could save just one starfish...

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You can't save them all, but even if you only save one, isn't that worth it?
It's not that we can't save them all, it's more that some want to be on stranded on the beach.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland

Hi Michael .....

Sarcasm does not express itself well in text format so please note that absolutely none is intended...

You probably just got ahead of yourself ! Who knows we might be able to convert you to a more sustainable business model.

Have a look around here by entering something into the search bar that relates directly to a real business model.

JWelch

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Aug 12, 2016
Arizona
Que the excuses and crybaby bullshit.

We don't want peddlers.
We want value-adders.

Damn, I almost started a slow clap after reading this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...