- Joined
- Dec 31, 2019
- Messages
- 789
Rep Bank
$1,800
$1,800
User Power: 98%
Hi fastlaners,
I am building a Marketplace for digital products.
It must contain the word "Widget".
widgetsshop or widgetsstore (double s is not favorable), and single s is a premium domain(cost a ton).
I was Inclined to use widgetsbazaar, @RazorCut suggested this,
It's been more than a week of thinking and gotten nowhere, now I am out of ideas.
would love it If you suggest anything or help me figure it out.
@Kid @RazorCut @Andy Black @Sebastya @Jon L @Xeon @Bekit @BizyDad @sparechange @Envision @Black_Dragon43
tagged you guys because of love and respect.
EDIT: sorry for the confusion. corrected Marketplace in place of eCommerce.
Consider it as amazon for Html templates.
Warm regards
Suryapratap
I am building a Marketplace for digital products.
It must contain the word "Widget".
widgetsshop or widgetsstore (double s is not favorable), and single s is a premium domain(cost a ton).
I was Inclined to use widgetsbazaar, @RazorCut suggested this,
I 100% agree with it.The word bazaar stems from North Africa and the Middle East and so most Europeans would associate it with those regions . I don’t know if you want to convey that image/region for your business? When I asked my girlfriend (American) her first thoughts about the word ‘sportsbazaar.com’ she said somewhere that sold secondhand sports goods. Again maybe not the impression you want to cultivate?
I’m with @Sebastya on the double ‘S’. And I wouldn’t spend forever overthinking the domain name and spending a bundle. Just get something short and as unique as you can. It’s not as if you can use it for ranking purposes.
Personally I’d leave out mart, shop, store etc. in your domain unless you really had no other option, as your best choices were all gone. One of my main e-commerce stores had 3 domain names pointing to it. The one almost everyone used to access it was the 4 letter acronym. And that was the one that Google ranked highest on (nailing my best product position 1 and 2 for years).
It's been more than a week of thinking and gotten nowhere, now I am out of ideas.
would love it If you suggest anything or help me figure it out.
@Kid @RazorCut @Andy Black @Sebastya @Jon L @Xeon @Bekit @BizyDad @sparechange @Envision @Black_Dragon43
tagged you guys because of love and respect.
EDIT: sorry for the confusion. corrected Marketplace in place of eCommerce.
Consider it as amazon for Html templates.
Warm regards
Suryapratap
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
