YogiTheBear
New Contributor
There is a concept in auditing about splitting access and responsibilities (i.e. no one person other than the boss have access to all the pieces of information --it even has a good name that I can't recall right now).
Something I learned back then for situations like this?
You talk to that person and tell them:
"Hey, you have been working hard and I am concerned about you burning out. Go take a week off, no worries, I will cover for you."
And send them home and block their remote access.
Guilty parties will fight back and resist leaving cause they know their 'empire' will fall quickly and they will be caught.
Very good advice. Thanks.
So, how is it going for you now that you are again involved in daily operations?
Barely surviving, working 12 hours/day and in debt. Sales volume not as high as it used to be. Trying to put more time and money into advertising to get more customers. Making various changes to adjust to changes in consumer behaviour. My current problem can potentially destroy me if I make any mistakes during this 2-3 months.
Those good old days when I felt like a fastlaner are forgotten. But I still don't regret quitting my job 5 years ago and became an entrepreneur.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
