The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

ethandiaz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 9, 2020
New York City
Hey all,

I have a question for those who use Facebook as one of their advertising tools. You should all know about making a Custom Audience and how it usually takes some time for the audience to populate before being able to use this new custom audience. However, I've recently made a custom WEBSITE audience for those who spend a certain amount of time on my website, but after populating the status appeared as "pending". Attached is a picture of the status. What I was wondering was am I still able to use this audience even though it says pending? Will it affect the outcome results if I use it while it says pending? Its been about 24 hours already and the status had not changed.

Regards,
Ethan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• website viewers pending.JPG
    website viewers pending.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 12

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
It generally takes less time for audiences to fully update than it does for ads to get approved & start delivering, so you should be fine.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I have a question regarding fb ads.
Its from a quite low niveau, as I don’t do much.

I have some fb groups, which I advertise sometimes.
I make a campaign to show a post I made.
What is the difference between that and the real fb ads?

I have created an account for fb ads, but never used it, due to legal apprehensions here in Germany.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I have a question regarding fb ads.
Its from a quite low niveau, as I don’t do much.

I have some fb groups, which I advertise sometimes.
I make a campaign to show a post I made.
What is the difference between that and the real fb ads?

I have created an account for fb ads, but never used it, due to legal apprehensions here in Germany.
Hey,

Your boosted post only widens the reach of your regular post, whereas a Facebook Ad lets you set a specific objective: reach, engagement, views, etc.
For ads linked to a page that sells products (Facebook catalog), you can also use conversion objectives.

for mobile/web apps, you can aim for app installs.

For external websites, you can have reach/views/landing page views/Add To Cart, Initiate Checkout, Purchase objectives, etc.

Now that's only the goal, but Facebook Ads let you target specific audiences with specific interests: 25-28 years old males being in a 60 km radius around Berlin who recently travelled, for example.
You can also target people that have interests in archery and recently bought items online, people that like XYZ celebrity, etc.

Facebook ads also let you setup "Offer ads" (coupons) and lead generation ads, where people will enter their email and any other info you want. To gather leads.

The potential of FB Ads is quite huge. And then you discover the Analytics and Audience Insight tools to analyze all the data...

I would suggest you take a look at the Facebook Blueprint course (it's free unless you really want a certification) to learn more about that straight from the source.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.