The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How can I get back advertising on Facebook again without having to keep buying assets?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Eholic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

Couple of years ago I was managing my own Facebook page, BM and ad account. Aged. They got disabled, appeals exhausted.

From the same IP I went ahead and created brand new Fb profile, page, BM and ad account. Instantly banned. Little did I know that creating new Facebook assets on the same IP would instantly get me banned.

I then used my parent’s Facebook assets but the same happened.

All used on our home WiFi. Since then routers changed quite a few times.

Another is problem with the holding fee on my British master debit card because it says on Facebook ad account: transaction has been declined. I phoned up my bank and they told me there are no issues on their end. I uploaded verification docs. Once again disabled.

Don’t even get me started on their useless customer support!

After I exhausted my aged account AND the new assets I had created, disabling my parent’s account, my last resort was to purchase:

• an FB profile,
  • 3 business pages,
  • a BM,
  • an agency ad account
  • and a proxy

I used those assets through the proxy. The profile, 1 business page, BM were assigned to the Ad account. That got disabled with appeals exhausted again. Here are my concerns:

1. My ad spend budget was being topped up by the agency themselves which don’t seem particularly welcoming when I had questions about the set up. Which makes me think they are not to be relied upon. If I am working with a large budget, they could disappear in thin air. Not only will my cash burn but so will my ad account become unusable. I want to remove the middle man.
  2. Since I still have 2 business pages which are not assigned anywhere, I am not clear on what assets to make and which will be safe to assign to the unused pages at this point?
  3. Is this how it’s going to be going forward? Constantly on the look out of buying and replacing proxies, profiles, BMs ad accounts, pages? Incredibly time consuming, and costly.

Surely there is a better solution. Is there a proxy tool which constantly changes your IP address, so that even when you are using your own name, email address, home address(for BM and ad account) etc etc you won’t get detected as a previously banned user.

Here comes another difficulty. What happens at any given point you provide ID verification of your real self? Can Facebook pick up that you have been banned, if I have used the same ID before?

It is very difficult when I am not using my own details. With the purchased assets, you have to make sure everything matches. No good having LLC paper work on the business manager or ad account with my name on it and a completely different name on the Facebook profile.

My questions:

• Any alternative ways of getting my budget into the ad account?
  • Can I simply use a proxy and make brand new assets (instead of buying them)?
  • How can I keep advertising on Facebook? What are my options?
  • Or any better solutions. I still want to keep advertising on Facebook but this time it’s all outsourced.

I am looking forward to your much needed advice!

Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I had the same issue previously (although for my case, I was perm banned on FB for calling pro-gov supporters 'dogs' and 'lackeys' etc.)
FB has this amazing "fingerprinting" technique where they somehow can track and know you're the same person using various VPNs/proxies/locations/computers etc. I tried the same as everything you mentioned but like you, no way to get pass. It's scary.

What I did to fix this thing, was to go to Woorke, get a slightly aged FB account (created in 2020 - 2022), and in the instructions, ask them to also create a FB Page on your behalf while they're creating the account, and give them the name for your FB page etc. I got some accounts through them with no issues and still using it. It costs under $15 - $20, might as well give it a shot.

If the account gets shut down, let them know and they'll give a replacement (if the 1st one doesn't work, the replacement one always works lol)

The only things to note, is that the FB account will not be your name (it'll be some generic name like Linda Allen or something), and secondly, for the payment method when connecting to the FB ads manager to pay your ad bills, I would suggest getting either another bank, or connect via Paypal (not sure if this is an option), or use your friends/parents/loved ones card with their permission of course.

Eholic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
I had the same issue previously (although for my case, I was perm banned on FB for calling pro-gov supporters 'dogs' and 'lackeys' etc.)
FB has this amazing "fingerprinting" technique where they somehow can track and know you're the same person using various VPNs/proxies/locations/computers etc. I tried the same as everything you mentioned but like you, no way to get pass. It's scary.

What I did to fix this thing, was to go to Woorke, get a slightly aged FB account (created in 2020 - 2022), and in the instructions, ask them to also create a FB Page on your behalf while they're creating the account, and give them the name for your FB page etc. I got some accounts through them with no issues and still using it. It costs under $15 - $20, might as well give it a shot.

If the account gets shut down, let them know and they'll give a replacement (if the 1st one doesn't work, the replacement one always works lol)

The only things to note, is that the FB account will not be your name (it'll be some generic name like Linda Allen or something), and secondly, for the payment method when connecting to the FB ads manager to pay your ad bills, I would suggest getting either another bank, or connect via Paypal (not sure if this is an option), or use your friends/parents/loved ones card with their permission of course.
what about a proxy, do I need one? what can I do with my 2 business pages which are not assigned to anything?

An ad account?

So can I not use my real name at all even with different proxies, and platform that often.

Regarding to connecting payment to ads manager, will they not pick up my name through the Paypal method? Will I not have problem if my name is different to that of the Facebook profile?

Also my LLC company docs will also be different to the name in the Facebook profile. Will that be a problem or something Facebook can pick up on?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.