The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Everything I Learned From Blogging $0 to $15k/month

poepe

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 19, 2019
www.richbillionaire.com
I feel inspired too. I did take action by launching a money blog too. I found out most people do not care or just lack financial intelligence so I started a blog to teach people the same enlightening information I come about on my financial journey to the fastlane.
I have no prior knowledge of blogging too but have been able to get started by reading and trying stuffs out - I’m at 0 now but I am sure to be on with consistent action and passion!

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

LeviM

New Contributor
Jul 6, 2019
Washington State
cascadefleet.com
Great story! Love IT! I will be sharing this with my wife she started a blog last year and at the brink of losing hope.... Hopefully your story help keep the fire lit. I think YTD she's made about $450 with Adsense and other things plus a cool JORD watch and some tea.

Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Jon Anthony

Jon Anthony

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 5, 2019
How did you find a great name that would also be flexible in your later upgrades?
It's one of the hardest part for me I have had everything prepared even before this post!

Anyway's great job!
Good question. I just decided and went from there. I knew I wanted to do self-development for men, so I chose the name "Masculine Development" for my blog.

Don't think too much. Just do it, and re-calibrate later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom