The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone REALLY wake up excited in the morning?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Does anyone honestly wake up excited in the morning?

If so, what do you do?

I've always felt that this whole "create the life you can't wait to wake up to" is bullshit propagated by self-help gurus and maybe only lived by abnormally happy people who have some kind of a genetic make-up to feel like that most of the time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

If so, what do you do?

I've always felt that this whole "create the life you can't wait to wake up to" is bullshit propagated by self-help gurus and maybe only lived by abnormally happy people who have some kind of a genetic make-up to feel like that most of the time.
I usually feel excited to go to bed at night. :D

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I usually don't sleep well no matter what I do so I'm not looking forward to it.
Marijuana. No hangover and doesn't seem to be addictive. Also, rise early!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

If so, what do you do?

B551686B-F079-4F4B-A3A8-607FB28D8C17.jpeg

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I usually don't sleep well no matter what I do so I'm not looking forward to it.
Do you take magnesium?

The quality of my sleep if I take it vs don't take it is pretty crazy. I discovered this by accident as I take magnesium for leg cramps.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

If so, what do you do?

Being a dad I'm constantly tired, but always delighted to be alive, getting paid to do stuff I find fascinating, from home, surrounded by crazy (and tiring) kids.

And today's Monday, my favourite day of the week. A shiny new week full of possibility!

I told my late dad that Monday was like New Year's Day every week. He just gave me his wise "dad look" and asked why every day can't be like New Year's Day.

Days go slow, years go fast. Savor every damn second @MTF...

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
@MTF

I have my moments, when I wake up excited to see the day start. It depends really… there are hard weeks and easy weeks. I don’t do anything special to feel great. Just like I don’t do anything special to feel crappy.

But I notice my mood has a lot to do with my energy levels. If I’m exhausted when I wake up (bad night sleep) then I don’t feel excited or even happy for the day to start. Yet, when I’m well rested, I can spring up and go for a run at 5am or a swim at 6am and will buzz with energy for hours.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@MTF

I have my moments, when I wake up excited to see the day start. It depends really… there are hard weeks and easy weeks. I don’t do anything special to feel great. Just like I don’t do anything special to feel crappy.

But I notice my mood has a lot to do with my energy levels. If I’m exhausted when I wake up (bad night sleep) then I don’t feel excited or even happy for the day to start. Yet, when I’m well rested, I can spring up and go for a run at 5am or a swim at 6am and will buzz with energy for hours.
Oh yes. A full night's sleep helps. Exercise helps. Loving what you do helps even more. Having crazy kids who simultaneously wreck your head and make you look at the world afresh helps the most I think.

In case I sound gushingly optimistic when I wake up:
  1. I am.
  2. Even when I'm not the kids force me to get up anyway.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Oh yes. A full night's sleep helps. Exercise helps. Loving what you do helps even more. Having crazy kids who simultaneously wreck your head and make you look at the world afresh helps the most I think.

In case I sound gushingly optimistic when I wake up:
  1. I am.
  2. Even when I'm not the kids force me to get up anyway.
I can’t find those posts to reply to from a couple weeks ago where you helped me with google ads.

I was going to dm you but I’ll say it here where everyone can see it.

My cpa dropped by 25% so thank you.

I’m currently increasing bids to try and increase impression share, hopefully scale that way. Not sure if it’ll work out more profitable than keeping cpa low but we will see.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Marijuana. No hangover and doesn't seem to be addictive. Also, rise early!

Using drugs doesn't sound like a solution to me.

Depending on the day and energy levels I wake up between 5:30-7.

Do you take magnesium?

The quality of my sleep if I take it vs don't take it is pretty crazy. I discovered this by accident as I take magnesium for leg cramps.

I checked my magnesium levels for that reason last year. They were in the healthy range.

Being a dad I'm constantly tired, but always delighted to be alive, getting paid to do stuff I find fascinating, from home, surrounded by crazy (and tiring) kids.

And today's Monday, my favourite day of the week. A shiny new week full of possibility!

I told my late dad that Monday was like New Year's Day every week. He just gave me his wise "dad look" and asked why every day can't be like New Year's Day.

Days go slow, years go fast. Savor every damn second @MTF...

I'd categorize you as an abnormally happy guy. That's purely based on your online persona so I may be wrong but that's the perception I have of you.

@MTF

I can probably count maybe a handful of "I can spring up" in the last few years. I still get up and go do my workout but the first 30 minutes or so while I get ready are usually low energy.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I can probably count maybe a handful of "I can spring up" in the last few years. I still get up and go do my workout but the first 30 minutes or so while I get ready are usually low energy.
That’s not right …

I’m typically 50/50 chance of either. But your numbers are bad. Handful of times in a few years means you have a problem you need to solve.

I don’t expect to be chippy every damn morning. That’s not realistic. But if I go on for a week of being low energy (but not sick, like I just had covid) then I know something isn’t right in my life and needs fixing.

Hope you find your solution.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I’d still try the magnesium, doctors and their healthy ranges are a joke. do you get restless legs?

Also what’s your sleep environment like? Dark?

Do you have sleep apnea? Maybe tape your mouth closed while you sleep. I did this and I’ll never sleep without it now.

Plan something each week that you are excited for to look forward to.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'd categorize you as an abnormally happy guy. That's purely based on your online persona so I may be wrong but that's the perception I have of you.
It's a choice I think. Mind you... my brother was similarly cheerful and upbeat so maybe we got it from our parents too.

(Not saying it's a choice for everyone.)

I read a book when I was about 12. I think it was called "The Power of Positive Thinking for Young People". It was a game changer for me back then. Imagine learning that stuff so early in life?

I value positivity and look for the positive in everything.

Examples:

"Problems are opportunities in disguise."

"Yes, AND" vs "Yes, BUT"

"I hate it when people do XYZ" vs "I hate people who do XYZ." (Not that I use the word hate anyway.)

I wrote something about how I CHOOSE to live a while ago here:

Someone just PM'd me after reading this post, asking how to learn to give without expectation of anything in return.

Here's my reply:

How to learn to give without wanting anything in return?

Baby steps. :)

Smile first.

Say hello first.

Say thank you.

Give a Like.

Send some Rep.

Strike up a friendly conversation with someone who looks bored or is having a bad day at work.

Hold a door open for someone.

Help someone with their shopping.

Give some money to a homeless person.

Tip a waiter or waitress bigger than normal.

Give a hitch-hiker a lift.

Double back and give a hitch-hiker a lift.

Drop them further towards their destination than you needed to.

Make someone smile.

Have a laugh with someone.

Put your hand on someone's shoulder and look them in the eye when you say sorry.

Put your phone down when someone talks to you.

Start small.

See the effect your actions have on others.

Feel those nice feelings within yourself for doing it.

Create an imbalance in the world.

If you got something back each time you helped someone, then each transaction would be complete.

Have faith it will come back to you.

Like everything, just start.

It's been said I live in a "sunny little world".

I didn't realise I did until they'd said it.

I didn't realise some people lived in dark little worlds.

My world revolves around making other people's days a bit sunnier.

I smile first.

They smile back.

I live in a world of smiling people.

That's pretty good for starters eh? :)

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I checked my magnesium levels for that reason last year. They were in the healthy range.
Go buy a bottle of it anyways and take a few before bed just to see. Magnesium is a very cheap supplement and you can potentially see the results the same day as taking it.

I don't know of a single other supplement that can give instant results like that.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
That’s not right …

I’m typically 50/50 chance of either. But your numbers are bad. Handful of times in a few years means you have a problem you need to solve.

I don’t expect to be chippy every damn morning. That’s not realistic. But if I go on for a week of being low energy (but not sick, like I just had covid) then I know something isn’t right in my life and needs fixing.

Hope you find your solution.

It's been going on like this for many years ever since I reached my main goals in life (one of them was building a house for my parents).

I remember I was joking that once I achieve these goals I could die. And in a way I think I did die as I lack ambition today, particularly for work. More often than not business just frustrates me.

Sports are probably the only thing where I'm still motivated to push myself even though it's only for me as I know I'll never become exceptional at any of them.

I think ironically I felt best living on Barbados during the first few months of covid. As angry as I was at the stupid restrictions, it was a simple life of surfing, swimming, and hanging out at the beach (except for a month of a hardcore lockdown). But this can't be replicated anymore as it was a very peculiar situation where we were literally trapped on the island (the airport was closed for a few months).

I’d still try the magnesium, doctors and their healthy ranges are a joke. do you get restless legs?

Also what’s your sleep environment like? Dark?

Do you have sleep apnea? Maybe tape your mouth closed while you sleep. I did this and I’ll never sleep without it now.

Plan something each week that you are excited for to look forward to.

I don't get restless legs. My magnesium levels were, as far as I remember, closer to the high range than the low one.

I don't have a dark sleep environment but I did sleep in such environments in other places and it definitely doesn't help get up. I'd rather have more light and let it wake me up in the morning than wake up in complete darkness.

I snore sometimes but I'm not sure if that's sleep apnea. What type of tape do you use? Do you have a mustache and beard? I'm wondering how to do it without ripping off facial hair.

As for planning something that I'm excited for, I don't really get super excited in life. I'm just not wired like that. My range of emotions is more on the neutral side. So when I think of something that I'm looking forward to, I don't really know what it could be. For example, in the summer I like to swim in a lake. And I do that a few times a week. I'm not "excited" to do it. I just go and do it.

The sad thing is that I'm probably most excited to eat food each day which is why I have an eating disorder.

It's a choice I think. Mind you... my brother was similarly cheerful and upbeat so maybe we got it from our parents too.

(Not saying it's a choice for everyone.)

I read a book when I was about 12. I think it was called "The Power of Positive Thinking for Young People". It was a game changer for me back then. Imagine learning that stuff so early in life?

I value positivity and look for the positive in everything.

Examples:

"Problems are opportunities in disguise."

"Yes, AND" vs "Yes, BUT"

"I hate it when people do XYZ vs I hate people who do XYZ." (Not that I use the word hate anyway.)

I wrote something about how I CHOOSE to live a while ago here:

Like I said before, you're abnormally happy then. Maybe it's also a cultural thing. I don't really know anyone who's cheerful and upbeat like that. I guess everyone around me lives in a dark little world then. But it's not that people are unhappy. It's just that they aren't grinning every day or that they're "oh my gawd I'm soooooo excited" kind of a person.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
It's been going on like this for many years ever since I reached my main goals in life (one of them was building a house for my parents).

I remember I was joking that once I achieve these goals I could die. And in a way I think I did die as I lack ambition today, particularly for work. More often than not business just frustrates me.

Sports are probably the only thing where I'm still motivated to push myself even though it's only for me as I know I'll never become exceptional at any of them.

I think ironically I felt best living on Barbados during the first few months of covid. As angry as I was at the stupid restrictions, it was a simple life of surfing, swimming, and hanging out at the beach (except for a month of a hardcore lockdown). But this can't be replicated anymore as it was a very peculiar situation where we were literally trapped on the island (the airport was closed for a few months).

I don't get restless legs. My magnesium levels were, as far as I remember, closer to the high range than the low one.

I don't have a dark sleep environment but I did sleep in such environments in other places and it definitely doesn't help get up. I'd rather have more light and let it wake me up in the morning than wake up in complete darkness.

I snore sometimes but I'm not sure if that's sleep apnea. What type of tape do you use? Do you have a mustache and beard? I'm wondering how to do it without ripping off facial hair.

As for planning something that I'm excited for, I don't really get super excited in life. I'm just not wired like that. My range of emotions is more on the neutral side. So when I think of something that I'm looking forward to, I don't really know what it could be. For example, in the summer I like to swim in a lake. And I do that a few times a week. I'm not "excited" to do it. I just go and do it.

The sad thing is that I'm probably most excited to eat food each day which is why I have an eating disorder.

Like I said before, you're abnormally happy then. Maybe it's also a cultural thing. I don't really know anyone who's cheerful and upbeat like that. I guess everyone around me lives in a dark little world then. But it's not that people are unhappy. It's just that they aren't grinning every day or that they're "oh my gawd I'm soooooo excited" kind of a person.

Do you have a social circle/friends you regularly hang out with? This was the turning point for me a few years ago after being depressed for the majority of my life.

That, plus Vitamin D 5000iu per day (winters used to be dreadful).

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

If so, what do you do?

I do, and have for pretty much 20 years.

If I sleep poorly, then the wake up excitement isn't there. But I generally fall asleep within 10m of hitting the sheets. I just have a problem getting deep sleep.

Of course, there are days when I don't want to bother. But for the most part, I'm excited about life in the morning which gradually increases during the day. There are so many things I'd like to do (or try) and it seems I don't have enough time for it all. I think that adds to it too.

This isn't something "I do" -- I feel this excitement because A) I have goals and things I want to do, B) I have a purpose C) I never lose gratitude and D) I'm healthy.

The easiest above is gratitude.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

If so, what do you do?

Lol. It’s not bullshit man.

Yes, I wake up in the morning and am happy. I have a great family, resources to chase what I want to chase, and the ability to take it easy if I want.

I absolutely have shitty days that piss me off too.

Just for the record, spending your life doing things that inspire you is indeed an inspiring way to live. I’ll confirm it. :rofl:

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India

If so, what do you do?

Do you take coffee? If so then how many cups?

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
A little square of clear medical tape in the middle of your lips, it just needs to keep them closed you aren’t trying to tape your entire mouth shut like a hostage

Medical tape is the only tape that will work

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Hey MTF Cannabis CBD oil doesn't drug you (aka get you high) and has tremendous health benefits, one is to fight insomnia and help rest better. Though you want a little THC in it, not just isolated CBD cause that is less effective. Just a 1/10 ratio is already much better than isolated. You have an endocannabinoid system in your body, we all have, you have to feed it a little bit. I've been seling CBD oil for the last 4 years so I might know what I'm talking about. Hope the best for you.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Do you have a social circle/friends you regularly hang out with? This was the turning point for me a few years ago after being depressed for the majority of my life.

That, plus Vitamin D 5000iu per day (winters used to be dreadful).

No, I don't have any local friends anymore.

I used to have friends but our paths separated. I meet with one guy maybe once every couple of weeks but it's not a regular relationship anymore. Another friend is toxic (very negative) and I avoid him. Yet another started a family and he doesn't have time and changed too much. My closest friend right now lives in another city so we chat on Messenger but only see each other in real life twice a year.

I spend a shit ton of time in the sun when it's high enough to make the body produce vitamin D so my vitamin D is always very high.

I do, and have for pretty much 20 years.

If I sleep poorly, then the wake up excitement isn't there. But I generally fall asleep within 10m of hitting the sheets. I just have a problem getting deep sleep.

Of course, there are days when I don't want to bother. But for the most part, I'm excited about life in the morning which gradually increases during the day. There are so many things I'd like to do (or try) and it seems I don't have enough time for it all. I think that adds to it too.

This isn't something "I do" -- I feel this excitement because A) I have goals and things I want to do, B) I have a purpose C) I never lose gratitude and D) I'm healthy.

The easiest above is gratitude.

What are your goals these days considering you probably don't have any financial goals anymore?

Lol. It’s not bullshit man.

Yes, I wake up in the morning and am happy. I have a great family, resources to chase what I want to chase, and the ability to take it easy if I want.

I absolutely have shitty days that piss me off too.

Just for the record, spending your life doing things that inspire you is indeed an inspiring way to live. I’ll confirm it. :rofl:

How do you know what inspires you? What inspires you?

Do you take coffee? If so then how many cups?

No, I stopped consuming caffeine in all forms (including tea) 1.5 years ago.

A little square of clear medical tape in the middle of your lips, it just needs to keep them closed you aren’t trying to tape your entire mouth shut like a hostage

Medical tape is the only tape that will work

Okay, thanks.

Hey MTF Cannabis CBD oil doesn't drug you (aka get you high) and has tremendous health benefits, one is to fight insomnia and help rest better. Though you want a little THC in it, not just isolated CBD cause that is less effective. Just a 1/10 ratio is already much better than isolated. You have an endocannabinoid system in your body, we all have, you have to feed it a little bit. I've been seling CBD oil for the last 4 years so I might know what I'm talking about. Hope the best for you.

I understand the difference. Still, I don't believe in relying on external substances to fix something so basic.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I guess I just do. I simply know myself.

That’s a really strange question to me. I wonder how someone could live life without discovering what inspires them.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I guess I just do. I simply know myself.

That’s a really strange question to me. I wonder how someone could live life without discovering what inspires them.

This is probably related to an existential depression but I don't consider it a strange question. Like, for example, why does making even more money if you already have money inspire you? What's the point? Why chase the stuff that you chase?

Unless you prefer not to think about it in fear it'll cause an existential depression in you as well lol.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Using drugs doesn't sound like a solution to me.

Depending on the day and energy levels I wake up between 5:30-7.
I went years without good sleep. Still functioned but was tired a lot.

I tried sleeping pills but they were addictive and would lose their effectiveness over time. Plus I don't like to take pills.

I tried Marijuana and it worked great. Dropped it for a while without any withdrawn symptoms but didn't sleep well. Picked it up again and I sleep well every night.

I already knew you would not be interested so my answer was mainly "tongue in cheek". :)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
This is probably related to an existential depression but I don't consider it a strange question. Like, for example, why does making even more money if you already have money inspire you? What's the point? Why chase the stuff that you chase?

Unless you prefer not to think about it in fear it'll cause an existential depression in you as well lol.
No, I do think about it. That’s a personal and individual question not a universal motivator. So I’m sorry mine will likely not help you. Anyone who listens to my radio show knows what inspires me. No one could listen to my show regularly and determine money chasing is my inspiration.

But yes, I am inspired by what I do, I am also inspired by what that means for me and my family. I have thought about it to it’s logical destination and I’m not having an existential crisis.

It comes down to this… I believe what I do matters. I believe that I matter.

You don’t believe you matter… I disagree with you, I believe you do.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

If I win a lotto tomorrow, nothing changes except I have more money in my business. My actions matter. I’ve created jobs directly through my businesses. People got mortgages, paid for their kids education, bought cars, went on vacations etc because I co-founded two companies. My kiddo enjoys the best opportunities because I work hard and try to set an example. My spending creates more jobs for creators of things I buy. My posts here (hopefully) help a person or two in some way to have a better life.

What I do matters.

Money is just an amplifier of my attitude. Having more helps me do more. That’s my why.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I understand the difference. Still, I don't believe in relying on external substances to fix something so basic.
“External substances” aka nutrients. Yeah you will need those, like it or not. But I know, people look at cannabis as “medicine”, in fact one could say its actually a superfood.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
No, I don't have any local friends anymore.

I used to have friends but our paths separated. I meet with one guy maybe once every couple of weeks but it's not a regular relationship anymore. Another friend is toxic (very negative) and I avoid him. Yet another started a family and he doesn't have time and changed too much. My closest friend right now lives in another city so we chat on Messenger but only see each other in real life twice a year.

I spend a shit ton of time in the sun when it's high enough to make the body produce vitamin D so my vitamin D is always very high.

What are your goals these days considering you probably don't have any financial goals anymore?

No, I stopped consuming caffeine in all forms (including tea) 1.5 years ago.

Okay, thanks.

After all this reading sir, I think the problem you have is, you dont have any interesting thing to do in your life(as you said you have meet your financial goals). But as a human one must have a final goal for which whole life is not enough (for me its finding truths about universe, existence, immortality etc.).
When you wake up and you know you have to do same shit again that's when excitement about life is gone. Monotonous life leads to these kind of shit, i think.
So you should first find a goal (maybe within your interest maybe someone else's) and each day work around it. Just add more stimulation to your brain it will make you feel excited. About inspiration, as sir mj said, when you have goals you will automatically get inspiration from within yourself.
And if you feel you have sleep problem then i have some videos for you, just reply.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.