- Joined
- Jun 22, 2018
- Messages
- 389
Rep Bank
$3,078
$3,078
User Power: 352%
In my past, I've fallen for these bro-marketing strategies MJ talks in his books. The ones who look promising and where Each Word Starts With A Capital Letter.
In my niche (blogging) it looks like many competitors follow this strategy. I can't tell whether their products are high quality or not, but from my experience, whenever I open one of their product pages, these are filled with copy and...yes, bro-marketing strategies.
I was wondering, do these strategies truly work? Is it because I've already been scammed in the past from people who were employing such techniques, that now I don't believe they work? That is my problem. I always make the assumption that every user that comes in my site has had my exact experience. And my experience wasn't good, as I slowly grew up associating bro-marketing techniques with "SCAM".
In my niche (blogging) it looks like many competitors follow this strategy. I can't tell whether their products are high quality or not, but from my experience, whenever I open one of their product pages, these are filled with copy and...yes, bro-marketing strategies.
I was wondering, do these strategies truly work? Is it because I've already been scammed in the past from people who were employing such techniques, that now I don't believe they work? That is my problem. I always make the assumption that every user that comes in my site has had my exact experience. And my experience wasn't good, as I slowly grew up associating bro-marketing techniques with "SCAM".
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
