The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best way to present my product

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Leizer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 13, 2019
Phoenix Arizona
Wondering if the more experienced Fastlaners can help a fellow hopefully future Fastlaner.

I just received my samples from the tooling I made. It's a knife that comes with a removable thumb part. ((www.safecutknife.com if you want to see exactly what it is) I want the knife to come in 3 different sizes (obviously the better fit it has the more comfortable it will be) The tooling I paid for, is the medium size.

the QUESTION IS, should I just start by selling only the medium size? And see how the people respond to the product in general? Does it sell?
OR, do I make at least one more size (cost $3,200.00) which will be the better fit for most of my potential customers (product responds better in the female crowd) So at least I have 2 sizes.

IMPORTANT to know, that this product didn't do well on the Kickstarter platform, and I continued to pursue it anyways for 2 reasons. Firstly, even though it's not great news that it didn't get funded on Kickstarter, it's still doesn't mean that it can't do well online and retail, and I still believe (And others as well) that it's a good product that perhaps will not sell millions but it will sell.

So.... Less risk (Of loosing also $3,200) VS if I'm going for it at least give it your best shot

Sorry it's long but I wanted to give you the full story.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Get shifting what you already have at a market.

Watch and listen. Then read the breakdown this person (guess he is a Copywriter) has done of what is going on then watch and listen again and apply to your product.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC8RJCczChU

Dan

Leizer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 13, 2019
Phoenix Arizona
Get shifting what you already have at a market.

Watch and listen. Then read the breakdown this person (guess he is a Copywriter) has done of what is going on then watch and listen again and apply to your product.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC8RJCczChU

Dan
Thank you,

Really good stuff to know. But my main question was if I should introduce the product in more then 1 size. I'm leaning more towards doing it cuz I expect my strongest customers to be female and therefore smaller hands. But Something I learned for sure from the video, Let them know about the benefits of my product in a way they can relate.

Thanks again

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.