The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are many members here not fastlaners?

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
Someone was talking about this forum in another forum:

View attachment 28688

Is this true?

so what's the problem with this one? Maybe he thinks that in a forum like this he will find millionaires and billionaires? I get the impression the more you get and strive to your goal(s) the less you might be participating in this forum. But IMO it has NOTHING to do with the forum members. I joined this forum NOT to get to know rich guys like this one writing this probably would or has, but clearly for MINDSET reasons: I lack mindset, I know it and I am trying to get better whenever I can if possible day by day.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
so what's the problem with this one? Maybe he thinks that in a forum like this he will find millionaires and billionaires? I get the impression the more you get and strive to your goal(s) the less you might be participating in this forum. But IMO it has NOTHING to do with the forum members. I joined this forum NOT to get to know rich guys like this one writing this probably would or has, but clearly for MINDSET reasons: I lack mindset, I know it and I am trying to get better whenever I can if possible day by day.

That's true, I find that these days I do visit the forum, but I don't participate in as many threads as I did. I've been getting busy with my own work and It seems like recently there's been an influx in random questions/threads rather than people having their threads about the actual process or taking action. I can only see so many random threads or "What books should I read" threads before I stop engaging.

But I do use this thread to get to know others, connect myself around like-minded people and it's a solid place to find a real community. I love it here and can't wait to see many of you at the summit.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
The fastlane, just like the sidewalk, is a state of mind, not a state of your bank account.

That post was from 5 years ago, and there have been quite a few folks in the interim that have had significant exit events. Naturally, folks are leery of disclosing exact figures, so it's not common knowledge how many millionaires we have here. From what I've observed in the last several years, there are quite a few, and many many more that have made significant sums of money, though short of the million mark.

Even more have built successful lifestyle businesses out of the principles of the book(s).

So if your objection is ultimately: "hey, does this stuff work".... yes, but only if you do. If you're focused on how much wealth others have accumulated, then I'm not sure how much attention you're going to be paying to your own paper.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I’m not a millionaire. I’d better remove all my Google Ads threads.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I VALUE you as a millionaire, but you can do as you wish :rofl::innocent: :halo:
Thanks. I was joking of course.

I find the best attitude is to assume there’s something to learn from everyone, and it’s our job to find out what it is.

It’s interesting that two people from the screenshot left under dubious circumstances. Meanwhile we have soooo many amazing people in this forum with great values and great value to add.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015

View attachment 28688

Is this true?
That post is missing so many names, and a few of the names it does drop are erased from history.

I'd focus less on figuring who's who, that will come with time, and just start absorbing GOLD thread info.

Naturally, like any school, there's more students than teachers, but the amazing thing about this place is: as every student starts working through the curriculum, they get to share their own lesson plan with the group.

It's more like a Plato's Academy than a k-12 factory style education environment.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Those simian ranks are something else, are people ok with being considered monkeys? :rofl:

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
I have to admit this is the first Professional Forum I have ever read where you can read about people that admit they are only 15 years old, living with mom, kicked out with mom, suicidal, totally broke, or legitimately sold a website for 6 Million Dollars...I love it! :cool:

broswoodwork

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
I have to admit this is the first Professional Forum I have ever read where you can read about people that admit they are only 15 years old, living with mom, kicked out with mom, suicidal, totally broke, or legitimately sold a website for 6 Million Dollars...I love it! :cool:
It's awesome, isn't it?

My business eats up 6 hours of my day (down from 10hrs), everyday 365, NOT FASTLANE but when I registered here, I didn't even have my first sale. This place is about progression, and progression begins with an honest assessment of where you stand. :)

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
It's awesome, isn't it?

My business eats up 6 hours of my day (down from 10hrs), everyday 365, NOT FASTLANE but when I registered here, I didn't even have my first sale. This place is about progression, and progression begins with an honest assessment of where you stand. :)

Totally digging that!

I think every place online we have to make some personal adjustments and tweaks and I damn sure had to make a few and glad I did but when you hear so many people say M.J.s content changed my life that is some powerful stuff to be motivated by. Not just the eye opening content...but the marketing and ongoing business strategies if you are paying attention, there is so much to learn here.

God Bless the Entrepreneurs.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
40,000 forum members give or take?
2% of that is 800.
10% of that is 80.

You just gotta know where to look.

INSIDERS (and the millionaires themselves) are a lot different than the public section. They’re all super busy making money and BEING REALLY SUPPORTIVE of this forum in general because they’re helping each other accomplish cool stuff.

They don’t usually sit around comparing this forum to a thread on a completely different platform discussing this forum.. or waste time with updates every single day.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Those simian ranks are something else, are people ok with being considered monkeys? :rofl:

What do you mean if they are ok with being considered monkeys?

Don't you want to be a baboon and earn bananas? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
That statement is ridiculously untrue. I personally know many more names that are millionaires or moving rapidly in that direction. A lot of them don't post here as much once they make it but they continue to maintain contact with each other and pop in on occasion.

This forum is really a support group. It is filled with information and people that are marching ahead. I haven't really needed this forum but have enjoyed watching all the people that try and succeed. There are MANY that succeed!

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
Jul 9, 2018
I’m not a millionaire. I’d better remove all my Google Ads threads.

As I read your posts at the beginning of my time in the forum, I thought many times,

Why isn't he a millionaire yet?

He is helping many people for free with valuable information that others sell it for $2999 courses. Why isn't he doing that? Is it because he already made millions and doesn't care?

Why doesn't he speak about his exit event?

Later, I came across one of your threads in which you posted a video of you and your little boys playing ball at noon during a weekday.

You wrote something along the lines of 'Not many parents could do this today as they are working in their offices. But I am happy to spend my time with the kids'.

Reading that and later about your lambo, I realized you don't care about becoming a millionaire.

You love to spend time with your kids at any moment you wish and you love to help more number of people.

It's then I realized, fastlane is different for each person.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

View attachment 28688

Is this true?

Are you capable of figuring that out for yourself?

If not (for real) then you would want to work on that skill set.

Otherwise you are going to be sidetracked by any little bit of doubt or gossip you hear for the rest of your life.

There are 100s, maybe 1000s, of threads on here that quickly give you all the data you need.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Oh the irony of that old post saying that Z-Dolphin is "Fastlane"...

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
For those who attack me, Why are you attacking me for asking a simple question to clear my doubt?

Last edited:

broswoodwork

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Why you guys are attacking me for asking a simple question to clear my doubt?
Don't even take it personally. The philosophy laid down here has had a huge impact on many of us, and circling the wagons a bit when there's a challenge to a belief system is a very natural human psychological response.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm probably privy to the entrepreneurs and their back stories (unadvertised) around here moreso than anyone.

To claim that there are only a few (less than 10) "Fastlaners" here is ridiculously ignorant. Also, a lot of the entrepreneurs here who are doing well don't have the time to post daily. So there's going to be a natural weighting toward folks who are still in launch and research stage, and a de-weighting toward those who are doing well and growing their business in a scale stage.

And finally, "Fastlane" is mindset foremost. The mindset creates the results.

So I consider pretty much 99% of the people here as "Fastlane".

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

IlseVdG

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jul 28, 2019
Belgium

That is so, so true for me also. I couldn't have put it better. Thx @bilkar1985

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.