The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any suggestions on how to find clients for SEO?

Marketing, social media, advertising

swooshed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 2, 2022
Currently partnered with a friend who does SEO amazingly but I'm not sure where to look to find clients. Any advice? I currently do web design but my clients are too small for our services.

So yeah, other people who do SEO here, what would you suggest? I'm pretty confident in ranking them quite high, my friend has proof of ranking people #1 multiple times so I really just need to find a way to get a response, selling them on it will be easy, finding them seems hard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@BizyDad @GuitarManDan do/did SEO. I'm sure there's others.

@Fox helps people get web design clients in particular, but it would apply to selling anything I think.

I don't do SEO, but the Inbound/Sales thread in my signature might help.

@Johnny boy has a thread somewhere detailing his outbound strategy that would help too.

And there's a few cold emailing or cold calling threads.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Currently partnered with a friend who does SEO amazingly but I'm not sure where to look to find clients. Any advice? I currently do web design but my clients are too small for our services.

So yeah, other people who do SEO here, what would you suggest? I'm pretty confident in ranking them quite high, my friend has proof of ranking people #1 multiple times so I really just need to find a way to get a response, selling them on it will be easy, finding them seems hard.

Off the top of my head, here are a couple ideas.

Rank your site #1

Sell thru, not to.

Become known as an expert in SEO (leverage your friend's credibility to begin by say WE got #1 rankings in XYZ space. MY COMPANY can get results for you.)

Then convince the people who already serve your clients to send them to you. Cultivate referral sources/centers of influence. My favorites are business coaches, graphic designers and accountants.

Sell your service thru them to their clients by hosting educational seminars.

You can also ask your current clients if they know anyone in XYZ industry you want to do SEO for...

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 26, 2018

I might need some help with SEO soon. Any case studies you can share?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

swooshed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 2, 2022
I might need some help with SEO soon. Any case studies you can share?
@BizyDad @GuitarManDan do/did SEO. I'm sure there's others.

@Fox helps people get web design clients in particular, but it would apply to selling anything I think.

I don't do SEO, but the Inbound/Sales thread in my signature might help.

@Johnny boy has a thread somewhere detailing his outbound strategy that would help too.

And there's a few cold emailing or cold calling threads.
Thanks, loving these threads.

swooshed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 2, 2022
Off the top of my head, here are a couple ideas.

Rank your site #1

Sell thru, not to.

Become known as an expert in SEO (leverage your friend's credibility to begin by say WE got #1 rankings in XYZ space. MY COMPANY can get results for you.)

Then convince the people who already serve your clients to send them to you. Cultivate referral sources/centers of influence. My favorites are business coaches, graphic designers and accountants.

Sell your service thru them to their clients by hosting educational seminars.

You can also ask your current clients if they know anyone in XYZ industry you want to do SEO for...
That seemed to have work well thanks, used my friend's credibility on LinkedIn. Thanks man. Will implement the rest soon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.