The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where can I find clients for our E-Commerce Agency?

Fiete

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2020
Germany, Ludwigslust
Hello guys my name is Fiete and i live in Germany, in the near of Berlin. I am currently running an e-commerce agency with my business partner. We get a lot of recommendations and have a good customer network. But we don't just want to rely on our regular customers, now we want to invest more time in acquiring new customers. We are in the process of expanding cold calling, so we hire someone on our team who is very good at cold calling. Our main product is the online shop conception and development with Magento, Shopware and Shopify.

Our problem:

Our target group are people who deal with physical products and who do not have an online shop.
But I don't know how to find these people.

When we have found someone we usually reach in 5/10 calls an appointment. Our big problem is the search for potential customers who we can call. Does anyone have tips on how we can find potential customers?

Thank you!

Best Regards. Fiete

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SunnyN

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Oct 2, 2014
Hi Fiete,
You need to build up a database, right? You can't just rely on cold-calling alone on the first instance as many times getting the phone no. directly, would be hard kn my experience. Email marketing also works.
You can check out Google Maps. You will see all the various types of businesses and their info from that. For e.g. as you search in your region on Google Maps, u see a car dealership. You can take the phone no. and work out your cold calling magic or email marketing. Getting data is easy once you put in time to research and gain experience and speed in the process.
What I would suggest you is if you are low on budget, use Google maps idea as mentioned above, online company directories, etc. But, if budget is not a constraint, contact a bespoke marketing database service provider for your requirements.
Kindly, post whether you find this useful.
Peace.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.