Hi, on this thread here My first blog bombed. Should I start a second one?, I read that to get traction on YouTube you need to post a video a day for 3 months.
I was very taken with this idea and it felt like a great structure to work with. I posted a few weeks back about making coaching fastlane ... whoops - thank you to everyone who said that this is not the correct question, or even a useful one.
My coaching business has evolved over the last few months, but now I need to get in front of more people. The approach I use - the Sedona Method - lends itself really well to be taught in short YouTube videos. My goal is to build a subscription site where the lowest level will be access to content and the highest level will be monthly coaching sessions.
My questions are: has anyone experience/advice around this 90 videos/90 days structure? If you were to build a subscription site for access to content, would you build it on WordPress or go for Patreon or similar?
I was very taken with this idea and it felt like a great structure to work with. I posted a few weeks back about making coaching fastlane ... whoops - thank you to everyone who said that this is not the correct question, or even a useful one.
My coaching business has evolved over the last few months, but now I need to get in front of more people. The approach I use - the Sedona Method - lends itself really well to be taught in short YouTube videos. My goal is to build a subscription site where the lowest level will be access to content and the highest level will be monthly coaching sessions.
My questions are: has anyone experience/advice around this 90 videos/90 days structure? If you were to build a subscription site for access to content, would you build it on WordPress or go for Patreon or similar?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
