The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2016 Fastlane Summit (Room Shares, Ticket Exchanges, Etc.)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I have a room with 2 queens. If anyone needs a place to crash let me know. I have the room 3 nights, Thurs Fri Sat. Checkout is Sun morning.

People flying in with me (YYZ) have priority because it's just easier that way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
For some reason this made me burst out laughing...

oh-my-takei_zps45fbdc2c.gif~c200

Cantona7

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
338%
Feb 3, 2014
I have a room with 2 queens. If anyone needs a place to crash let me know. I have the room 3 nights, Thurs Fri Sat. Checkout is Sun morning.

People flying in with me (YYZ) have priority because it's just easier that way.

Will take you up on that! Will PM you in a sec

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Last edited by a moderator:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
This thread is killing me - every time I see a notification for a new reply I think it's someone selling a ticket haha.

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
Alright. I'm looking for another ticket for a friend who is in the dental industry (not a dentist) :)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Will take you up on that! Will PM you in a sec

Alright. Unless things change, you have the other bed. I'll let you now of the cost closer to the date.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
If anyone has a ticket up for grabs PM me - I'll also watch this thread.

I have a ticket, but am looking for an entrepreneur buddy of mine.

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
For anyone room sharing, don't forget to add your guest's name onto the reservation so they have access to the room if they arrive earlier!

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Alright- I found an extra ticket, but I need 1 or 2 more. PM me if you got one!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Alright- I found an extra ticket, but I need 1 or 2 more. PM me if you got one!

Please make sure all of these people that are coming are forum members, register and post introductory threads. We literally don't want a bunch of random creepers there. Who did your second ticket go to? Please keep @MJ DeMarco and @Red appraised so we have a master list of attendees.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Please make sure all of these people that are coming are forum members, register and post introductory threads. We literally don't want a bunch of random creepers there. Who did your second ticket go to? Please keep @MJ DeMarco and @Red appraised so we have a master list of attendees.

Good point. The ticket is going to a forum member, although I'm not sure he posts much here any more. As soon as I send the cash I'll send the info to Red and MJ.

The other ticket is for a forum member and a friend of his. I'll touch base and see who his friend is.

And yah, don't worry, I wouldn't invite any of the riff-raff. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Good point. The ticket is going to a forum member, although I'm not sure he posts much here any more. As soon as I send the cash I'll send the info to Red and MJ.

The other ticket is for a forum member and a friend of his. I'll touch base and see who his friend is.

For anyone looking to exchange their ticket, I will remind you of the event terms:

Terms of Event: Must be at least 18 years old. Please no children. Ticket is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON- REFUNDABLE unless consent and prior approval is received from the event organizer. Price does not include lodging, air travel, or incidental expenses. As an attendee, you warrant and acknowledge that the content and topics presented at the event is for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as investment, tax, accounting, legal, or other professional advice. You understand that no information presented at this meeting constitutes a recommendation that any particular business, industry, website, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The performance of all information presented, relayed, or accessed from this meetup are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non- infringement of the rights of third parties. Your attendance is voluntary and under no circumstances will Viperion Corporation, et. al, be held liable by consequences related to your access, use, or application of presented content. As an attendee, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available at this meeting shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall "VC" nor any of its data providers, speakers, writers, editors, content providers, or sponsors be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the attendance of this event, including MJ DeMarco, Viperion Corporation, or any other related aliases.

Non-Transferable Means MYSELF or @Red need to know WHO's ticket is being offered prior to it being resold.

These back-door deals aren't going to happen without our knowledge. This is a private event -- the more people who are there who are "non-Fastlane [outside of family]" (never visited, don't care, don't contribute, no username, no account) the less open the environment becomes.

Last edited:

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
Anyone else have a ticket they don't want, please PM me :)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
For anyone looking to exchange their ticket, I will remind you of the event terms:

Non-Transferable Means MYSELF or @Red need to know WHO's ticket is being offered prior to it being resold.

These back-door deals aren't going to happen without our knowledge. This is a private event -- the more people who are there who are "non-Fastlane [outside of family]" (never visited, don't care, don't contribute, no username, no account) the less open the environment becomes.

Did this get cleared up, and do we have an updated attendee list?

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
I'm also still looking for a ticket. Please PM me!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ari_ari

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Apr 6, 2014

@Vigilante The first ticket was for me, because I was an idiot and mixed up the day I needed to buy the ticket. I haven't posted in a while, primarily because I am head down working on big projects, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to hang out with some of the smartest and most successful people online. See you there!

JonnyC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
463%
Jan 23, 2014
Canada
Anyone looking for a roommate? I'm flying in from Canada and the exchange is just brutal - hoping to save a few hundred bucks.

Vital Stats

Charm: 8.5 out of 10 (my mom says so)
Snoring: 2 out of 10
Cleanliness: "I was a soldier" out of 10

Sleep schedule: in bed around 11pm, up between 5 and 7

MacApple

I have my directional on and I’m switching lanes!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 13, 2015
West LA
I am going to reitterate something I have stated, but in stronger language. If you are coming to the meet up, but you are not a frequent poster here, you need to post an intro at a minimum so that people know who you are. As this gathering gets larger and turns more into a conference, it is still critical for the confidentiality of the gathering that we know who we are talking to, and talking with. You don't want to be the person that shows up that nobody knows who you are, as the reception won't be as warm as it could be. Get involved, get invested, and at a minimum step out of the shadows. The meetup is only as great as it's participants, and you don't want to be the reason people scale back their vulnerability. Step out of the shadows, and formally post an introduction. I will be calling you out as the weeks progress if you fall into the category of "unknown" so make yourself known (or sell your ticket.)

Ugh! Nobody wants to be that guy in the corner! I've totally dropped the ball on this.....I'll get something posted up after the weekend.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Samrock

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 9, 2014
1. I have an extra ticket.

I am selling Redver's ticket (recently joined fastlane member). At the time tickets were up for sale, he was having issues during checkout so I helped purchase his ticket under my card. He is now unable to go as things have come up for him for the next coming month.

So his ticket is up for sale once approved (@MJ DeMarco or @Red ).

2. Also if anyone's booked a room and would be open to sharing, please let me know. I would gladly split the cost.

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
1. I have an extra ticket.

I am selling Redver's ticket (recently joined fastlane member). At the time tickets were up for sale, he was having issues during checkout so I helped purchase his ticket under my card. He is now unable to go as things have come up for him for the next coming month.

So his ticket is up for sale once approved (@MJ DeMarco or @Red ).

2. Also if anyone's booked a room and would be open to sharing, please let me know. I would gladly split the cost.

@Samrock @MJ DeMarco I will take Redver's ticket!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.