The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2016 Fastlane Summit (Room Shares, Ticket Exchanges, Etc.)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Please use this thread to discuss room shares. If you own a ticket and you no longer can attend due to unforeseen circumstances and need to sell it (please sell at face value) you can post that here.

If you need to sell a ticket, please contact the event organizer (the forum) and let us know, or post here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

NYCGoblin

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 14, 2014
New York
I have a room booked for 4 nights Thursday-Sunday. If you are looking to stay all 4 nights (Which almost all of the past attendees recommend) Shoot me a pm. Booked for 2 Queens so we can split the cost.

Wisith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 29, 2015
I have a room booked for 4 nights Thursday-Sunday. If you are looking to stay all 4 nights (Which almost all of the past attendees recommend) Shoot me a pm. Booked for 2 Queens so we can split the cost.
So you're flying out on Monday?

When I called yesterday I was told check in time is 4PM or earlier if the room is cleaned prior. Checkout time is at 11AM.

Since Sunday's activities is scheduled until mid day, I don't plan on spending the night. Looking to fly home in mid to late afternoon. I was just curious so wanted to ask you.

EDIT: I'm staying an extra day and will depart Monday as well. Got a member to split the cost with me! :)

Last edited:

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
EDIT: Room no longer available.

I have a room booked for Thursday 4pm -Sunday 11am (12 pm late checkout). 2 Queens. If you need a room, PM me, thanks!

Last edited:

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Put me on the list for anyone who has to drop out. I'll be in Scottsdale during the event, I'm just not sure if I can make all days.

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
Damn didn't know tickets would sell out in less than half a day.

If you want to sell your ticket, hit me up ASAP.

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
I have a room with two queens from Thursday till Monday. If you need a room, we can share!
(I have it booked/reserved under the Fastlane rate)

Additional: I am an early bird as I will go to workout or do something, of course will be as quiet as possible, but if youre the lighest sleeper and like to sleep in, may not be the perfect match.

Edit. I will arrive noon-ish, from Phoenix (renting car) and leaving monday) Also avaible to join the ride

Edit post scriptum: roommate found

Last edited:

Wisith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 29, 2015
I have a room with two queens from Thursday till Monday. If you need a room, we can share!

Additional: I am an early bird as I will go to workout or do something, of course will be as quiet as possible, but if youre the lighest sleeper and like to sleep in, may not be the perfect match.

Edit. I will arrive noon-ish, from Phoenix (renting car) and leaving monday) Also avaible to join the ride
Whoa. You are planning to workout while on the trip? You are making me feel bad for taking a few days off from the gym during this event, lol :(

I see quite a few of us booking two queens....I wonder if anyone would cancel theirs to bunk up with someone else to split the cost.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Since Sunday's activities is scheduled until mid day, I don't plan on spending the night. Looking to fly home in mid to late afternoon. I was just curious so wanted to ask you.
In past years, a lot of people stay around and meet up after the official events are over.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale

Yeahhhh i'm going to just go ahead and say this is optimistic :)

Just from a personal point of view, the time I spent with people after the conference (many times until 4am @GlobalWealth ) was some of the most valuable. During the conference there is no time to really bond and get to know people on a deeper level.

Just my 2 cents.

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ

Just from a personal point of view, the time I spent with people after the conference (many times until 4am @GlobalWealth ) was some of the most valuable. During the conference there is no time to really bond and get to know people on a deeper level.

Just my 2 cents.

Hmm... I didnt necesarily consider the 4 am.
I shall go with flow

Wisith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 29, 2015
In past years, a lot of people stay around and meet up after the official events are over.

Gotcha! Thanks for the input. I'll book a later flight out then. It will only be a 90 min flight back home so I'll stay for as long as I can :)

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this, or if I should post in the initial summit thread...but for those of us who are landing Thursday....would anyone want to meet up for dinner?

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I am looking to share a room for this as well. I PMed someone earlier who had rooms already and was looking for a roommate, but it looks like they didn't actually get a ticket.

I do not have a room booked yet, I am looking to share with someone who already has one booked.

I am a 30 year old married male, just in case that will sway your decision positively or negatively.

I should be there shortly after dinner on the Thursday, and flying home sometime Monday.

Send me a PM if you like and we can discuss further.

Last edited:

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Gotcha! Thanks for the input. I'll book a later flight out then. It will only be a 90 min flight back home so I'll stay for as long as I can :)

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this, or if I should post in the initial summit thread...but for those of us who are landing Thursday....would anyone want to meet up for dinner?

Sounds good. I kind of assumed all the fastlaners would find each other :)

saigon

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 25, 2011
NYC/CT/GA
Please use this thread to discuss room shares. If you own a ticket and you no longer can attend due to unforeseen circumstances and need to sell it (please sell at face value) you can post that here.

@Oscar Pino has agreed to purchase my ticket off me because of some change in plans I've had. What is the process to transfer to him?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Oscar Pino has agreed to purchase my ticket off me because of some change in plans I've had. What is the process to transfer to him?

Ill change the ticket record, please send him the registration form that came with the purchase.

sintzu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 6, 2013
Toronto
Damn, tickets sold out already! Looking for a ticket, if anyone would like to sell, please hit me up. Thanks

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

Just my 2 cents.

Yup, There is about 0 time to do anything else. One year I had a total of 8 hours of sleep over 5 days. (do NOT attempt)

You will be immersed, it's not like other conferences where you have to find people. Everyone that thinks they will plan things outside rarely do unless you are going days before or days after.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Here's a funny story from my first Beer and Pancakes (the predecessor to this FastLane summit.)

One of the people that I met was @biophase, one of the high flying eCommerce forum rockstars.

We exchanged phone numbers (or I creeped his off the contact list... I don't remember).

Fast forward to 2 weeks after the conference. My 2 year old daughter has my phone.

She is repetitively dialing someone, and then hanging up. Somehow. 3-4-5 times.

I grab the phone.

And in horror...

realize...

she had been calling Biophase.

So then, I have to call him, and explain that I am not really (sort of) stalking him.

So yeah, that happened.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Haha yea sure Vig, blame it on the innocent 2 year old!

Oscar Pino

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 14, 2015
La Serena, Chile
Ill change the ticket record, please send him the registration form that came with the purchase.

So the world want me to go to the event :D

All ok with @saigon, I filled the form and send it to de fastlane event email.

I appreciate if you can confirm if the ticket ID transfer are correctly done :)

Thanks for make all of this possible, thanks for all.

Last edited:

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
EDIT: Room no longer available.

Changed my reservation for Thurs 4pm - Monday 11am (12pm late checkout). 2 queens. PM me if you're interested.
I've messaged a few who haven't got back to me and would like to get this closed out so we can move on!

Last edited:

Jonathan Boyd

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Nov 19, 2015

I plan on arriving Thursday afternoon, and am definitely up for dinner Thursday night. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.