The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 2016 Fastlane Summit (Tickets, Dates, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
May I ask why this age requirement is in place?
Because of this at the hotel:

FAMILY POLICY:
Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. Must be 21 + years to rent guestrooms, to access the gaming floor, concerts and bars.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Randomized

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Nov 6, 2015
Because of this at the hotel:

FAMILY POLICY:
Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. Must be 21 + years to rent guestrooms, to access the gaming floor, concerts and bars.

I will be accompanied by a legal adult.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA

You're arguing/asking/discussing this with the wrong group. Call the location and ask if you can attend the event in your circumstances. The organizers' tell us where it's going to be and when the tickets are available. How/if you attend is your responsibility.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
You're arguing/asking/discussing this with the wrong group. Call the location and ask if you can attend the event in your circumstances. The organizers' tell us where it's going to be and when the tickets are available. How/if you attend is your responsibility.

I think he's ok now, hotel wise if he's with a legal adult. But as for now the event is 18 and over.

RemedySC

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 14, 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
Did the same thing. Booked the Friday and Saturday. Will be cutting it close, but it's worth it.

Well not sure if more rooms were made available or someone cancelled, but Thursday and Sunday nights were now open. Staying four nights!

Last edited:

NYCGoblin

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 14, 2014
New York
Well not sure if more rooms were made available or someone cancelled, but Thursday and Sunday nights were now open. Staying four nights now!
Yes same, I think you guys should double back and call again.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

As of now, the event is stated as being 18+. It is what it is. Since you just joined us Friday, I'd encourage you to hang around here, get to know the place, and let some time pass.

Most of this event is geared around adult topics, adult conversations, and adult beverages. We're not really equipped to handle the nuances of having minors in attendance, and the conference is not built to accommodate that.

It is what it is. Leave it as one of the dozens of things you have to look forward to as you get older. At this point, you're not eligible to attend the event - but hopefully that doesn't discourage you from participating in the things you CAN do, including your membership here at the forum.

I look forward to seeing your posts as you start to add some value and perspective to this place.

Since you started an entire thread on this topic, we will move this conversation over there (but there's no need to belabor the point.) We'll get this thread back on topic, but would be happy to answer any other questions you have in the thread that you started.

Last edited:

BeGreat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jan 4, 2015
Is anyone looking for someone to share a hotel room with?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is anyone looking for someone to share a hotel room with?

Once tickets have gone on sale, a separate thread is usually creating with regard to room shares, carpooling, etc.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Booked a room with 2 queens for Thurs-Sat, looking to depart laaaaate on Sunday so I don't miss the dinner.

When tickets come out, I'll discuss "sardine rooming" it with some of you guys :)

Can't wait to be there. Also, I like @Esquire's idea of an advance for INSIDERS, even if it's only like 12 hours or even 6.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Apologies for the double post, but there ARE STILL ROOMS AVAILABLE.

The two choices are 2 queens and 1 king. The rate is still $229/night. Nothing has changed at the time of this post.

Try to get a Thursday room... seriously.

As far as money goes, if you can afford it today buy it today. I went to two meetups (not B+P, the other one) and both of them paid for themselves in like, a month. I expect the same and so should you. (I got chewed out for not showing to a B+P after buying the ticket and I deserved it. If only I knew what I know now...)

Also: if someone who booked a room doesn't get a ticket, will they be issued priority on the waiting list?

Thanks.

SK2kev

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Nov 1, 2014
Manitoba, Canada
Proud to say my business partner and I will be there. We're staying Thursday-Monday.

We read MJ's book about a year ago and man, have our lives changed. It's unreal what perspective can do for your business...

Can't wait to meet you guys and FINALLY be around like minded people - we're both anxious to see how we can get past the time & scale barriers in our business.

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
Just booked my stay, 3 nights :)

Heads up if you guys have chase sapphire card.

You can get rooms at $202 per night (this already includes taxes too).

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Just booked my stay, 3 nights :)

Heads up if you guys have chase sapphire card.

You can get rooms at $202 per night (this already includes taxes too).

Dang it. I do have a sapphire card, but I wonder if there is any discount on the room I booked. Did you book it through Sapphire, or directly with the venue?

I always ALWAYS forget to check on stuff like that.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
As a reminder to ALL (although technically the deadline has passed).

There is only ONE way to guarantee yourself a ticket to the event now, before they go on sale.

Submit a life changing, kick a$$ speaker presentation. If you are a speaker, you are guaranteed a ticket at 50% below attendee rates.

No waiting for the sales, and Russian roulette. It requires you to get off the sidelines and into the games.

Not every proposal will be accepted, but there are still open slots available.

Jump over to the speakers thread, and submit a speaker presentation proposal TODAY.

Or... wait in line with the rest of the hundreds of people vying for less than 100 tickets.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...s-2016-fastlane-summit-taking-subs-now.63728/

Last edited by a moderator:

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
Dang it. I do have a sapphire card, but I wonder if there is any discount on the room I booked. Did you book it through Sapphire, or directly with the venue?

I always ALWAYS forget to check on stuff like that.

I booked it directly through the chase.com rewards portal. I didn't call the hotel or anything. If you booked directly, you can prob. cancel and rebook through sapphire.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
As far as money goes, if you can afford it today buy it today.
Well...I booked our rooms but didn't pay yet because I don't have the cash YET. I do however have the cash for a ticket. Then there's air fare :eek:. It's all good though. I have momentum on my side right now ;).

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I booked it directly through the chase.com rewards portal. I didn't call the hotel or anything. If you booked directly, you can prob. cancel and rebook through sapphire.

This doesn't help us meet our room quota, although to be honest, that doesn't look to be a problem at this point. However if everyone cancels and rebooks, it might. I have a Sapphire card as well.

E-Sharp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jun 9, 2015
I booked a room over the weekend. All of you guys and gals raving about the past events have convinced me that I need to get in on the learning and networking. I hope I get a ticket!

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
This doesn't help us meet our room quota, although to be honest, that doesn't look to be a problem at this point. However if everyone cancels and rebooks, it might. I have a Sapphire card as well.

oh crap sorry didn't know about the quota. I can try to rebook directly if it becomes a problem.

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
Just booked my flight from the North! Will we be emailed about tickets before it posts on here?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just booked my flight from the North! Will we be emailed about tickets before it posts on here?

No, but watch this thread with IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION. Do so and you should be fine. This time around, a specific date/time will be given for sale dates. Be around the announced date/time and I honestly don't' foresee a problem.

As an update, we are reviewing speakers and putting together an itinerary. Once we line those up, the ticket sale date will be announced, along with speakers and their topics.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
No, but watch this thread with IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION. Do so and you should be fine. This time around, a specific date/time will be given for sale dates. Be around the announced date/time and I honestly don't' foresee a problem.

As an update, we are reviewing speakers and putting together an itinerary. Once we line those up, the ticket sale date will be announced, along with speakers and their topics.

If I am selected, you all can expect my speech to begin the same way as my last one did. [HASHTAG]#BecauseICan[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!