The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1 Year Fastlane - $15 per hour to 5-figure deals

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
@Canuker I can totally understand what you're saying. I guess my BS meter would go off to. Why would you trust this random anonymous person from the internet and apply for his course? I thought about that a lot when I put up the course info. I mean since I don't want to publicly divulge who I am and the companies I work with it really hurts my credibility. I mean really all you have are my words and post history on the forums to draw trust from. Anyone who is applying the course is basically trusting in the good-faith of what I've presented, that is since I don't want to expose my who I am publicly on the forum.
I'm not doubting your success, but if your selling a course shouldn't you at least reveal what you do? How would someone know whether they want to take your course? I'm assuming you do marketing based on your post but idk

If someone whom I absolutely knew was a millionaire came up to me in person and offered me a course (without telling me what he does) to help me I would be like wtf, what does this guy even do? He can be a millionare off owning a tow truck company for all I care, so how would that help me lol. And I would react like that in person, let alone the internet lol

And this is coming from someone who is strongly considering to apply

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
Haha man, no offence, but I don't think anyone is giving you money until you start shedding some light on what exactly it is you do.

You said you were interviewed by a major publication? Which one and where is the article/video? What service do your provide to your clients? What multi-national corporations have you worked with? Who are you?

My BS meter is beeping.
Whether the OP actually has accomplished something or just made some crap up to sell something in the marketplace is yet to be seen but good job asking questions rather than swallowing something hook line and sinker. Asking questions before putting your money down is always a good route.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
@thinkandgrowrich You're reply was helpful. I am in marketing. The program is for marketers, copywriters, web designers, and anyone else who struggles to get clients and scale their operation. The program from my standpoint is an absolutely killer deal, but I completely see how this could all be an illusion.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
@Canuker @thinkandgrowrich @Ecom man Would it help if I message a moderator who I am and then they can confirm that in I am in fact legit?

Please do.

Your post and application form look remarkably familiar. Not sure where I've seen them before.

Ah, that's right, on my website, written by me. There's also this on the bottom of my website:

Copyright © LexDeVille.com, 2016. All Rights Reserved.

But please do let a moderator know who you are and what you do...

Beerbaron105

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 4, 2015
Toronto ON
Love the enthusiasm but I am being a skeptical hippo like a few of the other posters have stated. Amazing work if what you listed in your original post is true. But only a few msgs later you are trying to push a course on Fastlane members... We need a bit more street cred before we jump on it! Any reputable person would have no problem identifying themselves and what they have accomplished with bit more detail, we don't need your tax information! haha

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
@Canuker @thinkandgrowrich @Ecom man Would it help if I message a moderator who I am and then they can confirm that in I am in fact legit?
Please send all info using the "Contact Us" link in the footer of this site.

Truth alway survives investigation. Kudos to those that question especially when there is so little information to go on.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
Listen, I will not run the program. Obviously, because I am unwilling to reveal my identity publicly I cannot build enough trust to run the program here. I was doing it because I thought it would be a fun way for me to help other forum members. That is why it is so damn cheap. @SinisterLex I drew inspiration from yours, but none of the questions are worded in the exact same way. I'll ask mods to remove the post immediately. I would never want to damage my Fastlane reputation, nor do I ever want to make my audience feel I'm trying to pull a trick on them.

Last edited:

Brian C.

Rolling Thunder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
339%
Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
Listen, I will not run the program. Obviously, because I am unwilling to reveal my identity publicly I cannot build enough trust to run the program here. I was doing it because I thought it would be a fun way for me to help other forum members. That is why it is so damn cheap. @SinisterLex I drew inspiration from yours, but none of the questions are worded in the exact same way. I'll ask mods to remove the post.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Listen, I will not run the program. Obviously, because I am unwilling to reveal my identity publicly I cannot build enough trust to run the program here. I was doing it because I thought it would be a fun way for me to help other forum members. That is why it is so damn cheap. @SinisterLex I drew inspiration from yours, but none of the questions are worded in the exact same way. I'll ask mods to remove the post.

Nope.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/delete-thread-please-dont-ask.46702/

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
If you want to teach you have to be able to share what is it is you do and also who you are.

- Biophase has 1000's of detailed posts over years. Lots of the top guys know him well and his success is beyond a doubt
- Lex has several gold threads, videos of him in action and is very transparent
- Snowbank has his public info out, proven track record and its easy to know what he is about
- I do LIVE FB videos, show past websites, share detailed info and am as transparent as possible (maybe too much)

Its good that you have past success but you need to be ready to be scrutinized if you are going to go into the coaching space. Also its unfortunate that you used Lex's material too since it adds insult to injury. Anyway I hope you are able to share more about what you do because if its legit it is well going.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
If you want to teach you have to be able to share what is it is you do and also who you are.

- Biophase has 1000's of detailed posts over years. Lots of the top guys know him well and his success is beyond a doubt
- Lex has several gold threads, videos of him in action and is very transparent
- Snowbank has his public info out, proven track record and its easy to know what he is about
- I do LIVE FB videos, show past websites, share detailed info and am as transparent as possible (maybe too much)

Its good that you have past success but you need to be ready to be scrutinized if you are going to go into the coaching space. Also its unfortunate that you used Lex's material too since it adds insult to injury. Anyway I hope you are able to share more about what you do because if its legit it is well going.

Thank you so much for this reply @Fox. I removed the offer. I will just continue to grow my business and I may in the future make some detailed free content for the forum about how I've been able to do what I'm doing. If I were to explain some stuff for free (offer great value to the forums) before offering a course as Lex and Biophase and you have done so well, I then would have built enough trust to offer a course. Thank you for all the great content you produce. This little mishap taught me a lesson I already know: Add value first.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
Thank you so much for this reply @Fox. I removed the offer. I will just continue to grow my business and I may in the future make some detailed free content for the forum about how I've been able to do what I'm doing. If I were to explain some stuff for free (offer great value to the forums) before offering a course as Lex and Biophase and you have done so well, I then would have built enough trust to offer a course. Thank you for all the great content you produce. This little mishap taught me a lesson I already know: Add value first.
Dude you've already added value, we just don't know who you are or what you exactly do lol. That's literally all you have to do.

In regards to your business, if you were in the process of acquiring a client and they wanted to see past work or find out more about you would you deny them of that information?

So why are you doing that here lol

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
In regards to your business, if you were in the process of acquiring a client and they wanted to see past work or find out more about you would you deny them of that information?

So why are you doing that here lol

I'm in marketing. I specialize in customer acquisition. I have worked with a variety of brands I'm sure you've heard of.

This is where I'm having trouble, I don't know if I want my identity to be public on the forums. I'm denying information because of the fact I don't want my clients to know some of things I write on here.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I'm in marketing. I specialize in customer acquisition. I have worked with a variety of brands I'm sure you've heard of.

This is where I'm having trouble, I don't know if I want my identity to be public on the forums. I'm denying information because of the fact I don't want my clients to know some of things I write on here.
How can we verify you are legit? I'm 99% what you are saying is truth, but even 1% doubt in something like this can stir people away from what you are saying lol.

I was actually really interested in your course too lol

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
I can message you a bit more info and then you can verify I am who I say I am publicly to everyone?

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I can message you a bit more info and then you can verify I am who I say I am publicly to everyone?
I can give you my address and phone number and any other security blanket to ensure that any information you don't want out there is not revealed.

All I want is to learn, and you've reached an amazing level of success at just 20. Who else can teach this subject better than you?

I'm 20 and I currently have nothing so that's why I am so interested lol

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
@thinkandgrowrich Sent you a message. Please post back to this thread and confirm to everyone that I am in fact real, haha

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
He is in fact real and legitimate.

This dude is something special.

@Silverhawk851 @Marquin Brewer @GlobalWealth @Arun Siva @Canuker @Fredyisgold @TheSunpirate @GMSI7D @Fox @SinisterLex @Beerbaron105 @AllenCrawley @Elon's Musk

I sent @thinkandgrowrich some info about myself and a link to an interview with me in a very well known media outlet.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
He's worked with some big and extremely credible brands and he's also been interviewed by a major news outlet, Idk if that was mentioned on this thread or not.

And yes, he is in fact 20 years old lol, which makes his success seem even more crazy

Brian C.

Rolling Thunder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
339%
Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts, USA

Doesn't do anything for me.

I don't know @thinkandgrowrich , so it's no form of validation - not that I need it anyways. You don't have to prove anything to me.

I don't doubt you're "successful." I hope you are. Genuinely.

Your thread: My 2016 Goals - 1K a week, experiences, travel, ETC is what got my attention. You wrote those goals nearly a year ago, and just wrote back to confirm that they've been completed. You got to where you are in a year! Where was the process? Wouldn't it be beneficial for others to see? Plus, nobody can neither confirm or deny these events (to my knowledge).

And the one thing you can easily share - your name, is one big mystery. If you're in witness protection or running a marketing power play - I get it. But otherwise, I don't. And if you don't want clients to see what you write, then don't write it. Don't share explicit details.

Every respected coach on TFF has candidly shared their progress on a personal level. And many of them have clients and talk about clients openly here on the forum. Many have gained even more clients through the forum.

From the outside looking in, the fact that you: only shared your name with someone I don't know, stated events with little to no progress, were "inspired" by copy VERY similar to what you produced, and dodged sharing your name with moderators - is a bit concerning. You have to understand the position of your prospective students.

Just share more about yourself and your journey my man. That's what the people want to hear about - myself included!

Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I sent @thinkandgrowrich some info about myself and a link to an interview with me in a very well known media outlet.
Ok. You voluntarily offered to send "proof" directly to a moderator. I instructed you on the best way to send info directly via the contact us form. You ignored my request and decided it was better to send this info to a brand new user that has yet to build any forum credibility?

I understand you removed your coaching offer and don't really need to back up your claims but this is laughable.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Allen, the new member and the OP may be one and the same? Check out Sinisters post on page 2...

I always hope for the best, but unfortunately life doesn't always turn out that way

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
@AllenCrawley I tried to send a message to you and it would not let me.
I misunderstood you. Now I understand you meant the contact form at the bottom. I thought that went straight to MJ. I'm sorry, my bad.

I totally understand why everyone would be skeptical. This is a mess.

I am willing to send the info on my success to @Fox or @Andy Black or @MJ DeMarco. I just ask they keep my anonymity.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
Allen, the new member and the OP may be one and the same? Check out Sinisters post on page 2...

I always hope for the best, but unfortunately life doesn't always turn out that way
I understand the speculation, the internet is a crazy a$$ place lol. But no, we are not one and the same.

OP has been on this forum for quite awhile and has achieved a great level of success in regards to his craft and area of expertise, naturally I was drawn to this and asked a bunch of questions.

I was speculative too but he has set all my speculations at bay, he is legitimate and real and his success story is authentic.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I don't want to speak for OP, but he's only 20 and his intentions were to provide a course to people on this forum to teach them what he's learned and how he's been able to reach the level of success that he has and how we incorporate that into our own ventures.

I'm assuming he doesn't want his personal information out there because he has been on this forum for awhile and he doesn't want future or current clients coming across his posts. There are posts of his on the forum that document the time when he initially started, not everyone wants that information out there. Everybody has their reasons.

Could the course have been offered in a better way? Probably, but we are all out here just learning and doing our best.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Hey Fastlaners,

It's been almost a year since I joined the forums. In that year my life has completely changed... I'm 20 years old and this has been one of the most thrilling years of my life.
  • I was interviewed by 1 major national media outlet
  • Networth went up 100% (literary 2X'd), 44% increase in last 6 months
  • Went from $15 per hour to 5-figure contracts
  • Worked with several multinational companies/well-known brands; consulting or projects
  • Did hundreds of thousands in additional revenue for the people I work with
  • Began building a brand; since presenting myself as a problem solver with data my close rate has skyrocketed
  • Had my profiles on social media/press releases/other PR seen over 200,000 times
While those achievements are great, the more important thing is that I'm growing. The real important thing is that in the last year I have proved that my skills and projects can really help my customers/clients. I have succeeded not in just making money or running a business, but truly changing my customer's/client's lives. I have succeeded in helping people.

I don't feel successful, or something like that, but I understand if I keep helping people, and I keep pivoting and moving forward I am on the track to live a really great life. I really like my work, and I've learned now that I can amply support myself regardless of employment. It is truly unbelievable.

I want to thank @eekern who helped me truly understand how to add value to businesses and @Fox. While I don't do web design I've learned a lot about how to pitch based on from them. Thanks to @Andy Black for such awesome threads. Thanks for @MJ DeMarco for writing a book that has inspired me so much.

Moving Forward, Year Two:
Retain More Customers (Increase Customer/Client Loyalty)
Increase Minimum Sale/Project Rate
Do Millions of Views of My Brand/Brands; Increase Viral Reach (Press/Social Media/Partnerships)
Close 6 Month Deals
Invest money into money earning assets
Outsource more

Thanks.

This forum is already fantastic, and threads like this simply add to its brilliance. Well done, OP.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.