The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1 Year Fastlane - $15 per hour to 5-figure deals

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
Hey Fastlaners,

It's been almost a year since I joined the forums. In that year my life has completely changed... I'm 20 years old and this has been one of the most thrilling years of my life.
  • I was interviewed by 1 major national media outlet
  • Networth went up 100% (literary 2X'd), 44% increase in last 6 months
  • Went from $15 per hour to 5-figure contracts
  • Worked with several multinational companies/well-known brands; consulting or projects
  • Did hundreds of thousands in additional revenue for the people I work with
  • Began building a brand; since presenting myself as a problem solver with data my close rate has skyrocketed
  • Had my profiles on social media/press releases/other PR seen over 200,000 times
While those achievements are great, the more important thing is that I'm growing. The real important thing is that in the last year I have proved that my skills and projects can really help my customers/clients. I have succeeded not in just making money or running a business, but truly changing my customer's/client's lives. I have succeeded in helping people.

I don't feel successful, or something like that, but I understand if I keep helping people, and I keep pivoting and moving forward I am on the track to live a really great life. I really like my work, and I've learned now that I can amply support myself regardless of employment. It is truly unbelievable.

I want to thank @eekern who helped me truly understand how to add value to businesses and @Fox. While I don't do web design I've learned a lot about how to pitch based on from them. Thanks to @Andy Black for such awesome threads. Thanks for @MJ DeMarco for writing a book that has inspired me so much.

Moving Forward, Year Two:
Retain More Customers (Increase Customer/Client Loyalty)
Increase Minimum Sale/Project Rate
Do Millions of Views of My Brand/Brands; Increase Viral Reach (Press/Social Media/Partnerships)
Close 6 Month Deals
Invest money into money earning assets
Outsource more

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm 20 years old

Some of you young guys are just light years ahead of most people who are twice your age.

Big congrats on seeing the big picture so young.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey Fastlaners,

It's been almost a year since I joined the forums. In that year my life has completely changed... I'm 20 years old and this has been one of the most thrilling years of my life.
  • Worked with several multinational companies/well-known brands; consulting or projects
  • Began building a brand; since presenting myself as a problem solver with data my close rate has skyrocketed
  • Had my profiles on social media/press releases/other PR seen over 200,000 times
While those achievements are great, the more important thing is that I'm growing. The real important thing is that in the last year I have proved that my skills and projects can really help my customers/clients. I have succeeded not in just making money or running a business, but truly changing my customer's/client's lives. I have succeeded in helping people.

I don't feel successful, or something like that, but I understand if I keep helping people, and I keep pivoting and moving forward I am on the track to live a really great life. I really like my work, and I've learned now that I can amply support myself regardless of employment. It is truly unbelievable.

I want to thank @eekern who helped me truly understand how to add value to businesses and @Fox. While I don't do web design I've learned a lot about how to pitch based on from them. Thanks to @Andy Black for such awesome threads. Thanks for @MJ DeMarco for writing a book that has inspired me so much.

Do Millions of Views of My Brand/Brands; Increase Viral Reach (Press/Social Media/Partnerships)
Close 6 Month Deals
Outsource more

Thanks.
Loved reading this. Being able to sustain yourself is an amazing feeling. Knowing there's more to come is even better. Well done Mr Bond.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
20, lol, holy shit.

You could execute on your fastlane for a decade and be younger than I'll be when I wake up tomorrow.

Enjoy your rep. Don't let up. You could literally be retired by the time you're my age.

Literally.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
@Fox @RHL Thanks for Rep. Thanks @Andy Black for your nice comment. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for commenting! :) @Chimp Thanks for your comment! Yeah, not getting complacent is hard @conquer. I will keep hustling.

Thanks, everyone! I have been slowing down recently, but I will try to speed back up soon. Hustling all the time get's exhausting. I sometimes just need breaks. Either way, right now I'm looking into hiring more people so that way I don't have to work as hard, but still can make a good money.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@Fox @RHL Thanks for Rep. Thanks @Andy Black for your nice comment. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for commenting! :) @Chimp Thanks for your comment! Yeah, not getting complacent is hard @conquer. I will keep hustling.

Thanks, everyone! I have been slowing down recently, but I will try to speed back up soon. Hustling all the time get's exhausting. I sometimes just need breaks. Either way, right now I'm looking into hiring more people so that way I don't have to work as hard, but still can make a good money.
www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/you-cant-break-tackles-at-marathon-pace.70229

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
dhMeAzK.gif

Marquin Brewer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Oct 18, 2016
Hey Fastlaners,

Close 6 Month Deals
Outsource more

Thanks.
Congratulations and keep the pedal to the floor...See you at the top.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Hey Fastlaners,

Close 6 Month Deals
Outsource more

Thanks.
Awesome job and great update. It's always a pleasure to read about young people seeing success at an early age.

I'd be interested to know what business you are doing too.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Some of you young guys are just light years ahead of most people who are twice your age.

The bad news is that the world will go faster with more Fastlaners creating more value. It will go so fast that people who don't understand shit will go rabid against the rich, the economy, the community and the government. It's already happening.

The good news is that we can leverage on value and build more Fastlane channels EASIER and FASTER. And our wealth will shoot up sky-high.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
I've been taking a major break from working. I plan to start up again at the beginning of next week.
I will update the thread when I start back up. I'm planning how to start backup so I can scale quicker and close longer running deals.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Hey Fastlaners,

Close 6 Month Deals
Outsource more

Thanks.

well done sir keep on pressing towards your mark

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
The bad news is that the world will go faster with more Fastlaners creating more value. It will go so fast that people who don't understand shit will go rabid against the rich, the economy, the community and the government. It's already happening.

The good news is that we can leverage on value and build more Fastlane channels EASIER and FASTER. And our wealth will shoot up sky-high.

They may go rabid, but they are hopeless heathens. We will always be ahead of the pack as we are at the top of the pecking order. They may have more in "numbers" but the brains and the power of the minds (collectively) will enable us to be safe.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
Closed an exciting deal last night! I said I'd wait till Monday to pitch new clients, I couldn't wait, haha

@Silverhawk851 @Marquin Brewer @GlobalWealth @Arun Siva @Canuker @Fredyisgold @thinkandgrowrich Thanks for your comments everyone! It means a lot to know that the community is watching and enjoying my journey. It's exciting. I'm thinking about offering a coaching program through the Fastlane Market Place on how I've been able to build a brand so quickly and how I close deals so rapidly.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

what's the reason ?

the 20 years old guy is lucky enough to be exposed to your philosophy at 20

instead of being brainwashed for 20 years in a slave job before seeing light

i will take the chess analogy

a lot of guys today are becoming chess Grand Masters at 15 thanks to computer and modern teaching. there are over 1200 Grand Masters in the world

but there were only 88 Grand Masters in 1950.

a young 13 years old Grand Master today could have been a world chess championship challenger in 1850.

so this is society evolution, there is nothing to do with intrinsic intelligence with the 20 years old guy

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
what's the reason ?

the 20 years old guy is lucky enough to be exposed to your philosophy at 20

instead of being brainwashed for 20 years in a slave job before seeing light

i will take the chess analogy

a lot of guys today are becoming chess Grand Masters at 15 thanks to computer and modern teaching. there are over 1200 Grand Masters in the world

but there were only 88 Grand Masters in 1950.

a young 13 years old Grand Master today could have been a world chess championship challenger in 1850.

so this is society evolution, there is nothing to do with intrinsic intelligence with the 20 years old guy

At the same time, these young ones are being re routed by Social Media and Video Games.

Canuker

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 5, 2016
Haha man, no offence, but I don't think anyone is giving you money until you start shedding some light on what exactly it is you do.

You said you were interviewed by a major publication? Which one and where is the article/video? What service do your provide to your clients? What multi-national corporations have you worked with? Who are you?

My BS meter is beeping.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
y
Awesome stuff man. Keep it ip but don't burn yourself out! What services do you provide?

you go from congratulating him to now stating your BS meter is beeping??

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
@Canuker I can totally understand what you're saying. I guess my BS meter would go off to. Why would you trust this random anonymous person from the internet and apply for his course? I thought about that a lot when I put up the course info. I mean since I don't want to publicly divulge who I am and the companies I work with it really hurts my credibility. I mean really all you have are my words and post history on the forums to draw trust from. Anyone who is applying the course is basically trusting in the good-faith of what I've presented, that is since I don't want to expose my who I am publicly on the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.