The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What the f*ck are they saying

D

DeletedUser394

The classes I'm taking are directly related to things I'm interested in.. not what would lead to a job, or 'entrepreneurship', etc.

I had one particularly awesome lecture today regarding ISIS, their beginnings, expansion, and how they are financed, as well as the historical significance of tribal conflicts within certain areas of the middle east.

That shit going to get me a job? No, but it's cool and I enjoy it.

If a person doesn't like school, they are free to leave. Or in this case they can start never ending threads about how unqualified people might be to teach the subject that they do, and how school is a waste of time, etc, etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mememan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 16, 2013
The classes I'm taking are directly related to things I'm interested in.. not what would lead to a job, or 'entrepreneurship', etc.

I had one particularly awesome lecture today regarding ISIS, their beginnings, expansion, and how they are financed, as well as the historical significance of tribal conflicts within certain areas of the middle east.

That shit going to get me a job? No, but it's cool and I enjoy it.

If a person doesn't like school, they are free to leave. Or in this case they can start never ending threads about how unqualified people might be to teach the subject that they do, and how school is a waste of time, etc, etc.

I really hope you aren't paying for this shit. All college is is ego stroking. It's a product like anything else. You can find out whatever you wanted on this topic for free online.

D

DeletedUser394

I really hope you aren't paying for this shit. All college is is ego stroking. It's a product like anything else. You can find out whatever you wanted on this topic for free online.

I operate a business that generates enough cash for me to have the freedom to do what I want. In this case, I choose to go to school.

My grade is irrelevant, I go in with no stress. I do so because I enjoy the classes that I take. I have no major, and will graduate without one.

And actually, using available loopholes in the tax system (by being a business owner) I qualify for multiple grants so in effect the school is paying me a stipend for every month I'm in class.

Just because you don't like something and have a differing opinion, that does not in any way make it invalid for the next person.

Why must we have the same regurgitated crap on topics that have been covered ad infinitum? On an entrepreneurship forum it surprises me that some members have a severe lack of creativity.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
It was cheaper going to Harvard for free on you tube. Yes, the School has an agenda and criteria to meet. They can't tell you the truth about the real world, they'd lose money. There entrepreneurship is getting you to pay for their class. Yes, after I went to college, learned everything in my field, well not all of it useless, but some of it it is, because I don't buy into 50 % of what they taught me after learning 500% more after I graduated. The business stuff and leaderships skills I agree with. Frankly you have to find out the philosophy or the school, their agenda, and who teaches the class. In my experience it was professor's that were out in the field and successful. Which not all college's experience, and obviously other students were upset because all the good professors left the school by the same time I did, so they had a new bunch of professors.

I suppose if you were on here you would have heard everyone tell you what you just found out. Not sure if you should stick it out, or get a refund. Sorry your experience Is a bad one. If you stay I hope it works out for you and she changes her tune. :) Maybe you can teach her. :)

D

Deleted21704

Meet as many people as you can, particularly of the fastlane variety. You're rarely going to find so many young, ambitious people in one place again. I'd take a hodgepodge of the more technical classes that suck to learn independently like accounting, writing, programming, maybe some industrial design/engineering. Not sure if that would meet degree requirements, but it's most likely to help you later...

On another note, if there was a theme song for this thread...

Told 'em I finished school and I started my own business
They say "Oh you graduated?" No, I decided I was finished...

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
@ Rich Kid, Lack of creativity usually means get out of the mind and mental area. Tap into your right brain, and basically this forum keeps you in the mental place using your mind versus creativity. I know because I had to break out of the forum to get back on the creativity end of it. If you hang around creative people, you're more creative. Music, Art, strange, weird, bizarre, different, unique. The forum is words and debates, coding, and figuring out problems and coming up with solutions.

Creativity is like throw paint on the walls, build things without thinking about it, textures, shapes, colors, touch, smell, sound, sight, and taste. The ego and the mind get in the way of creativity. So yes I agree with you, there is lack of creativity in here. lol

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 24, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
I find it hard to believe an entrepreneurship professor told you not to talk to customers and not to verify a market need.

Anyways, I finished a degree in entrepreneurship and a few of my professors were wealthy angel investors. Most of them only taught 1 or 2 classes and were involved with outside entrepreneurship programs for college students. Some people just want to give back and help other people achieve financial freedom like they have.

That being said, I didn't quite learn some astounding information, but then again I didn't take full advantage of the services offered by the professors, so I can't say it was a waste of time. I'd say it's like most things, it is what you make of it.

TrestonIngle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 10, 2014
Palm Beach, Florida
School is the biggest lie in the history of American society! I'm a junior in high school and I literally just do enough work to get by. It's not that any of the work is hard (A.P. classes) but I only put any actual effort into planning my fastlane project. If I'm not doing schoolwork in class, eating, lifting, sleeping, or working, I'm researching the market and process of my business. Looking for ways to automate every step. Plus I can't stand my teachers. All the old guys think they no everything and their word is holy scripture. If they don't do it that way or like a certain group, then it's the devil himself. My world history teacher thinks that without high school, you'll never make over $8 an hour and you will always live with your parents. He's so freakin narcissistic too. He's always taking about how he made like $25 an hour like 30 years teaching tennis or something, and how he has a bunch of "rich" friends. He also eats bugs in the classroom sometimes so I don't know if it's a act or if he's really a nutcase.

My school is also ran like a ghetto. For example, when the school year started, "new" I.D.'s were issued. Nothing but a different style of I.d. Then the old one, and the old one would still work with the bar code it has on it. I refused to get a new one and everyday I would get pulled out of line when walking in in the morning and sent to get a detention! Then, while in school suspension for not having the new I.d. I have to use the restroom. I ask the AP to go, he says when the bell rings. I'm like ok that fair enough so the bell rings. I tell him this time that I'm going To the bathroom. He's like " are you telling me or asking me?". I said "I'm letting you know". Then this is what sent me over the deep end. He says " NO,YOU CAN SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN AND ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU GO! I said "ok, I'm still going though" while smiling from shock. He threatens me with suspension. I agree to be suspended for using my right guaranteed by the 1st admendment to use the freakin bathroom. Then I took I nice long one;) went to the front office, got my suspension, and walked home.

I just don't know what this world has come to in the last 16 years I've been alive. I wish I got to experience the 90s before America went to complete dog shit. If these slaves to the slowlane want to act like they have any authority over me, I'm just going to laugh in there face.They chose not to act like they only had 4 hours left to live and went to college and graduate school, wasting their CENTSime to get payed a $40k annual salary working with a bunch of sidewalkers and slowlaners get to call my generation. If they want to try and stop me from being my 100% best, then that's a totally different conversation. I hope that one day people will wake up and understand how valuable time and health really is, because "turning up" isn't going to get you a damn thing in this world but empty pockets and a empty soul. Huh, I'm gonna go take a shower now. I feel disgusted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Um you're a 16 year old, how did you experience the 90's. lol My son is 19 which was born in 95 and so 98,99 you were way to young to even know anything. Thanks for the rant from junior high. lol Sounds like you're just not obeying the rules at school just like everyone else is. You need an education kid, we're talking about College when you pay for school. You're in a world that it will be rough if you don't have a diploma. Eminem dropped out, sure, he still worked his butt off in a job and paid crap for awhile. It's nice you are in the fast lane and want to be a millionaire at sixteen, but of course you'd have to get rid of the attitude and the anger. Just saying.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
1st admendment to use the freakin bathroom.
You are a student in public school. You don't have any rights. You have the privilege of free education. Why it is flawed, it's there for a reason. Causing friction for no reason isn't worth the effort.
I just don't know what this world has come to in the last 16 years I've been alive.
You aint seen nothing yet. I grew up during the 90's. You didn't miss anything.

I prefer the 2010's better? Why? Cause I live in the now.
If you live in the past, you're headed nowhere. You can't drive forward while looking in reverse.

D

DeletedUser394

To any members or lurkers here that are considering dropping out of highschool.. Absolutely DO NOT drop out.

University is a different matter entirely but not having your hs diploma is a massive life negative.

Sure most classes sucked but I've met maybe a half dozen individuals in that age bracket that possessed the maturity to move on early.. And that's being generous.

Also, slowlaners are entitled to the same level of respect as everyone else. They are not lesser people because they might make 40k/yr or whatever via a job.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
University is a different matter entirely but not having your hs diploma is a massive life negative.
Yes I know quite a few people who can attest to this. For example one's a stripper, another's completely unemployable. Either of them could hardly count or read.

Not saying that would be your future but people really make your life difficult when you have no credentials.

TrestonIngle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 10, 2014
Palm Beach, Florida
Um you're a 16 year old, how did you experience the 90's. lol My son is 19 which was born in 95 and so 98,99 you were way to young to even know anything. Thanks for the rant from junior high. lol Sounds like you're just not obeying the rules at school just like everyone else is. You need an education kid, we're talking about College when you pay for school. You're in a world that it will be rough if you don't have a diploma. Eminem dropped out, sure, he still worked his butt off in a job and paid crap for awhile. It's nice you are in the fast lane and want to be a millionaire at sixteen, but of course you'd have to get rid of the attitude and the anger. Just saying.

You misunderstood my post. I said I "wish I could have" experienced the 90's. Even so, I remember being a toddler, I don't know why that is but it is. Why do I "need" a "education" ? School doesn't teach you relevant information. I also never said I wasn't going to graduate, I said I'm just doing the bare minimum to get a passing grade, that's all the school districts care about and so do I. Because I know that 1. The information that's taught in school is irrelevant and dumbed down and 2. I'd rather put my intelligence and effort into something that actually matters and will provide value to tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people that need the it. I choose to to pass and graduate but why put in the unnecessary effort if my diploma is just going to be a piece of paper in a drawer when I'm hopefully retired before 30. because the only important information I've learned was through my ablility to autodidact. I was always a gifted student before the rough patch in my childhood, my ability to read, write, and pull context was always above par. From the way you talk your still thinking like a slowlaner. How many times has MJ said how useless his college years were and that when school ends your education begins. Everything's dandy when there's a A on your paper, but good luck trying to retire at 40 because you can still remember how to do quadratic formula. I have a job, but what does that have to do with anything other than that it's even more motivation to find a way out of the slowlane cult. I'm only waiting to take action because the niche comes into play in late 2014 - early 2015. And what attitude? What anger? I'm angry that people think they can control others and disrespect one who has shown known respect. I'm only retaliating to the rude, corrupt, and weak world that we live in. Attitude? The only attitude I have is toward people with no respect for others that they don't even know. Did you not read my story, he told me to sit my a$$ down for wanting to go to the bathroom! I showed respect by asking him the first time to go to the bathroom, which I shouldn't even have to! Do ask permission to use the bathroom when your at a restaurant or shopping mall? No, you don't. I have the same rights as any other human and I'm willing to fight for them! Just sayin, there's too much passion running through my blood to ever have a different mindset. I've seen things no kid should have to see or hear or do. This world won't give you a damn thing. You have to go and take it for yourself. We only have but so much time on this planet before we clock out, I'm not going to spend it wasting it at college that I won't use or putting in uneccesary amounts of my effort in school when I could graduate with minimum effort. Plus colleges don't look at high school grades, just tests and I scored a 1520 on the PSAT without studying or really even trying. If I don't need or want something, why have it. I want a diploma to say that I graduated high school, but I don't NEED it to be successful or fastlane or even slowlane for that matter. Also, I don't want to be a millionaire by 16, by my analysis, if my project hits the minimum projected numbers, I would NET more than 7 figures by the third year of sales. So I don't see what your trying to say. Nonetheless, I thank you for responding to my post. These replies will help clear up what you and I are both trying to say.:D

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
I don't even look at the education section in the CV, experience and knowledge is what I look for, and attitude ofc

TrestonIngle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 10, 2014
Palm Beach, Florida
To any members or lurkers here that are considering dropping out of highschool.. Absolutely DO NOT drop out.

Sure most classes sucked but I've met maybe a half dozen individuals in that age bracket that possessed the maturity to move on early.. And that's being generous.

Also, slowlaners are entitled to the same level of respect as everyone else. They are not lesser people because they might make 40k/yr or whatever via a job.

I never said they were lesser people or didn't deserve respect. The amount of money you make has nothing to do with fast or slow lane. Their mindset determines that and the way these people talk are just like that described in TMF . When It comes to respect, I was shown no respect. I showed initial respect when I accepted his request and was nice about it and empathized with what he said about waiting till the bell rings. Then he says that? I was being talked to like a slave to by my master. When I ask to use the restroom, then wait till the bell rings like he said to do, then tell him that I'm going now, and he gets mad a that? Then there's something wrong with that person. I'm doing exactly what he told me to do. Knowing what he would have done and should have just walked to the bathroom without ever saying a thing!

TrestonIngle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 10, 2014
Palm Beach, Florida
You are a student in public school. You don't have any rights. You have the privilege of free education. Why it is flawed, it's there for a reason. Causing friction for no reason isn't worth the effort.
Is there something wrong with what you just said? I have no rights? Are you not American/human ? The privilege? We pay taxes for public school that's why it exists in the first place.

So how was life like pre 9/11, pre-Afghanistan, pre-Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, pre-columbine, pre-texting? Probably a lot different then now.

If you live in the past, you're headed nowhere. You can't drive forward while looking in reverse.
I'm not living in the past, but then was a lot simpler then now. Also, I could have made some $$ in the housing market before crashed if I was 10 years older.

TrestonIngle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 10, 2014
Palm Beach, Florida

I have the privilege of free education? Really? So taxes are just non existent wherever you live and If I didn't go to school my parents would go to jail. So tell me what privilege puts people in jail for not using it, that's why it's a PRIVILEGE! That's like saying you go to jail for walking because you don't use your privilege to drive a car. somethings a privilege because It's not necessary!
So was life exactly the same pre-9/11, pre-columbine, pre-texting, pre-Facebook, pre-twitter, pre-Instagram, pre- fricken wifi ?!? The world was a different place, you're probably not old enough to remember the entire decade so the late 90s early 2000s are merged together for you.

TrestonIngle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 10, 2014
Palm Beach, Florida
@TrestonIngle

What's with all the whining? This is not reddit. At least space out your walls of text.
Not enough sleep to care about neatness, raw info is only important. What you call whining, I call the dull blindness of people in the world and how you all need to wake up to live in the fastlane. This is about NEControlST. If someone wanted to, they could live their life by CENTS.

integrity

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Apr 6, 2014
I operate a business that generates enough cash for me to have the freedom to do what I want. In this case, I choose to go to school.

My grade is irrelevant, I go in with no stress. I do so because I enjoy the classes that I take. I have no major, and will graduate without one.

And actually, using available loopholes in the tax system (by being a business owner) I qualify for multiple grants so in effect the school is paying me a stipend for every month I'm in class.

Just because you don't like something and have a differing opinion, that does not in any way make it invalid for the next person.

Why must we have the same regurgitated crap on topics that have been covered ad infinitum? On an entrepreneurship forum it surprises me that some members have a severe lack of creativity.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Going back to school is something I'd like to do once my fastlane reaches a point where I can comfortably do so.

integrity

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Apr 6, 2014
Not enough sleep to care about neatness, raw info is only important. What you call whining, I call the dull blindness of people in the world and how you all need to wake up to live in the fastlane. This is about NEControlST. If someone wanted to, they could live their life by CENTS.

No it's not.

You can have a product people want to buy but you still have to market it effectively.

Walls of text are difficult to read. You're putting up an unnecessary barrier for potential clients (us) to access your product (your posts) because you were too lazy to space out your posts into paragraphs.

If you're truly serious about creating a successful fastlane, "not enough sleep to care" about your customers' perception of your product and your business is something you're going to have to work on.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
@ Treston

Education in any shape or form is good. Education is knowing how to read, write, and do math. There is various paths to be educated. Each person has a different experience in College with what School they choose, who the professor's are, and their way of teaching. While M.J. and others might feel college was useless, I had a wonderful experience with leaders that taught about the real world outside.

That was a business school with professors that had the freedom to teach what they wanted us to know about the outside world. More freedom than some schools. On the other hand there are shitty schools.

So yes and no, there was stuff that made me who I am today and applies to the Fastlane, and other stuff that doesn't and I don't buy it. For me personally I feel my education was well worth it. If I hadn't gone there, I wouldn't have the mindset to find the Fastlane and probably wouldn't have ever looked at that point in time. Instead of getting a Master's Degree I do educate my self now.

I've chosen to go the Fastlane path. I may still update my skills with certificates as I go along, just because in my path, it tells people I know what I'm talking about and an authority in my field. Which may not be necessary in any other fast lane paths.

I deal with people's mental, emotional, and spiritual path, so it's a little bit different. Sure there are tons of people out there doing it without anything to back them up. Liability is a big thing, and legal aspects. I just prefer to be responsible and ethical when I deal with people's lives and understand my guidance has a cause and effect on their relationships, psyche, and mindset. Sure I can tell anyone anything, and the point being people believe what you tell them, misinterpret it, and make stupid choices. So even M.J. has statements saying on his website he's not responsible for legal reasons.

For your path in life : It may be quite different as well as anyone else on the Fastlane forum. I have a 19 year old son as I've said before. I understand when you're in junior high and high school people hate school, the teachers, the parents, and are rebels because they don't like being controlled as you've said.

Until you're 18 if I'm not mistaken you're parents are legally responsible for your actions and behaviors. I understand the frustrations, the anger, the hostility, wanting to be on your own, and what you're trying to say. Fortunately, while you don't want to admit it, you do have negative feelings, emotions, and a attitude about your experience and situation. It's perfectly normal. Think we've all been there when we were younger. You have a lot of growth and development to do in life as we all have. Sure you can be mature, smart, and ahead of other people your age. Perhaps even bored out of your mind like my son.

Communication is a be key to success, and Anger, Hostility, Rebellion stands out like a sore thumb. So yes, even us older one's still have to work on that time to time. No one is putting you down in making your dreams happen. Fortunately your kind of running to fast before you've learned everything you need to know to handle situations on the emotional, mental, and spiritual level. Everyone here has had to work through past issues, leave the parent thing, teacher thing, pain and suffering, trauma behind, and choose a different path to have the Fastlane Path. My son thinks he knows everything, lol , and of course I don't interfere with him. If he fails he fails, but he knows I support him doing his best at whatever he chooses to do in life.

Wisdom comes from trial and error and taking the time to grow up, and it's a life time journey. It doesn't matter what age you are, you still have new things to learn and work on every day.

Last edited:

NotElon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 4, 2014
Mattie most definitely put it the best. The fact that you've even read TMF at 16 puts you far above the rest of people your age. I'm 21 so I'm not older than you. I remember how shitty high school was so I get it man.

But some things do genuinely suck. If anything, you could look at this as a challenge. Exist in an unpleasant environment and learn from it.

The other alternative is to drop out and get the GED right away. That way you're done with school, you have the degree and you can focus on the stuff you care about.

In regards to college - the opinions on here vary based on personal experience. I can say that after dropping out of school two years ago and pursuing business, I have learned much more than I ever did from classes. I also have a client who received his MBA and now asks me for business advice. But that's not to say school doesn't have merit.

I am personally going back to study psychology just because I really like that field. And now I'm doing it because I want to and not because I'm supposed to. There's also the added benefit of having money to do it now without going into debt.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
People who are too scared to make a choice they know they have to, open threads like this basically talking shit about school.
Why are you still going to school then? Don't you see a conflict here?

Stop bitching and make your choice:
a) go to school and shut your mouth!
b) drop school and do something more useful that you enjoy.

Take a 10-20 year perspective on your life and make your choice. Bitching around doesn't help.

TrestonIngle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 10, 2014
Palm Beach, Florida
Mattie most definitely put it the best. The fact that you've even read TMF at 16 puts you far above the rest of people your age. I'm 21 so I'm not older than you. I remember how shitty high school was so I get it man.

But some things do genuinely suck. If anything, you could look at this as a challenge. Exist in an unpleasant environment and learn from it.

The other alternative is to drop out and get the GED right away. That way you're done with school, you have the degree and you can focus on the stuff you care about.

In regards to college - the opinions on here vary based on personal experience. I can say that after dropping out of school two years ago and pursuing business, I have learned much more than I ever did from classes. I also have a client who received his MBA and now asks me for business advice. But that's not to say school doesn't have merit.

I am personally going back to study psychology just because I really like that field. And now I'm doing it because I want to and not because I'm supposed to. There's also the added benefit of having money to do it now without going into debt.
I agree with most of what you said, but did you read my replies?

Most of what you advice I'm already doing or using. I like learning/education but school of almost any kind is not what I like. The best teacher in my opinion is the web and the student themself.

Like I said, the most important things I've learned we're from days of Internet research. Cars, guns, politics, religion, and now business. All subjects I've advanced in when I spent time to learn it, all through the internet.

GuestUser201

BRAAP!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 26, 2014
Park City, Utah
So you break it down even further to make me seem like an idiot

don-draper-slow-clap.gif

AD means Anno Domini which translate to "in the year of our Lord" which MEANS the year Jesus is born

I didn't say translates, I said means

Oh boy! A religious debate on TFLF, as if there wasn't a ton of noise already.

I'm no expert on human relations, but I'm pretty sure you just made yourself sound like a smartass

Good job bro, send me a link to your progress thread

Wow, sorry to hurt your feelings. I did not even say you were wrong, I just wanted to add that the meaning was slightly more intricate than his birth.

Also, I am not religious myself and did not intend to steer the thread in that direction.

But yeah, I will be careful not to reply to your posts in the future. Sorry for annoying you.

Hahah settle down you two. We're all friends here.

TrestonIngle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 10, 2014
Palm Beach, Florida
No it's not.

You can have a product people want to buy but you still have to market it effectively.

Walls of text are difficult to read. You're putting up an unnecessary barrier for potential clients (us) to access your product (your posts) because you were too lazy to space out your posts into paragraphs.

If you're truly serious about creating a successful fastlane, "not enough sleep to care" about your customers' perception of your product and your business is something you're going to have to work on.

Well if I was actually running a fastlane as we speak, I wouldn't be typing at 2AM about why schools today are useless for education and are only good for motivation and networking.

I would be taking as much time and effort to precisely type out any information to my consumers in as basic as form to understand as required, but I get what your saying ill do that in every post on this thread for as long as it goes.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.