- Joined
- Nov 24, 2016
- Messages
- 134
Rep Bank
$655
$655
User Power: 141%
I have started reading unscripted and i realized while reading the book that while I sometimes feel im not making any progress in life I have made a few great accomplishments one of them being breaking my computer gaming habit.
I havent touched a computer game since March this year!
I was big time computer gamer using games as an escape for my shity life for 12 years.
I was depressed had no social life and pretty much no hobbys or fun things exept games.
While iv been working on my life for the last two years I dident stop gaming compleetly till march this year.
What finerly worked for me was a techniek i got from Tony Robins book the giant within;
What you do is think of pain and the major drawbacks of the habbit you want to stop everytime you think about it
and for habits you want to create you link pleasure and the advantiges of doing that habit.
In my case it was linking the depression to PC games and reminding my self what i want to accomplish (wont happen wasting time with games
)
*update just read the bit in unscripted where MJ talks about breaking habits (starts on page 276) There is some good stuff there if your having problems breaking your habits!
I havent touched a computer game since March this year!
I was big time computer gamer using games as an escape for my shity life for 12 years.
I was depressed had no social life and pretty much no hobbys or fun things exept games.
While iv been working on my life for the last two years I dident stop gaming compleetly till march this year.
What finerly worked for me was a techniek i got from Tony Robins book the giant within;
What you do is think of pain and the major drawbacks of the habbit you want to stop everytime you think about it
and for habits you want to create you link pleasure and the advantiges of doing that habit.
In my case it was linking the depression to PC games and reminding my self what i want to accomplish (wont happen wasting time with games
*update just read the bit in unscripted where MJ talks about breaking habits (starts on page 276) There is some good stuff there if your having problems breaking your habits!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
