The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wantrapreneur FOG...

Marco Cuevas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jun 12, 2017
This post serves two purposes:
1. An example of what inaction can do...
2. Request for suggestions about content funnels...

I have a been a personal life coach specializing in one focus area over the last 3 years. With the help of my full-time position, I've been able to refine my particular product/service across multiple demographics to prove concept and confirm recurring need/customers.

A big shout out to @Scot for some guidance on direction for the next step and the little motivation I needed. That being said, the business actions/thoughts I've been operating by (with exception to product/service refinement) over the last year, I can now say in hindsight was nothing more than wantrapreneurship... :(

As such, I have developed a bit of a fog when it comes to sorting through all the knowledge I've happened to absorb during my period of inaction...

My product/service to this point has been one-on-one and occasionally small group, and is primed for content funnel automation.

Due to my fog, I can't seem to sort through how a funnel will look and what online services/tools are in existence to potentially utilize.

I know I could do video's, podcasts, blogs, and use email lists, wordpress plug-ins, etc... I just can't seem to wrap my head around creating the automation for my product/service.

Any and all comments or suggestions or examples of structure/tools you all have used would be greatly appreciated!

Finally, please understand, when you float in the world of inaction and just become a sponge for information, you too can end up at this road-block of wantrapreneur fog.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Wow I I have a similar problem ! I've been growin on a 1 on 1 basis gaining a new customers by personal relationships . Also learning as I go ( reading books , listening to podcasts , watching entrepreneurial YouTube vids ) and I believe the inputting of knowledge has exceeded the speed of growth. Now my mind is a blur with "wait what direction was I supposed to be going in again?" . So many different tactics and processes and strategies all jumbled together and I forgot what's up and what's down. In Mjs new Book "Unscripted " it speaks on only learning to take the next actionable step .

I believe it's "option overload" we've being absorbing so much that now it's intimidating to take the next step because we know so many routes we CAN take.

If you're like me then it's time for the next level . The next step into making the business stand on its own. And now it's intimidating and confusing because of the choices. It almost has me asking questions like a newbie again haha.

What I'm going to do is decide on 1 path that makes the most sense and focus on that .

I'm not really sure what the right answer is but I do know moving forward in some way is better than being confused and doing nothing. But this brain fog is not fun that's for sure.

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Sounds like breaking of the TIME commandment. This might be the reason you aren't going forward.

If you can't write down a path forward that doesn't eventually exclude your time...it might not be the right business/form.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Sounds like breaking of the TIME commandment. This might be the reason you aren't going forward.

If you can't write down a path forward that doesn't eventually exclude your time...it might not be the right business/form.
F**K this is what i was afraid of ): . Thanks for the wakeup call

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marco Cuevas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jun 12, 2017

I can break my time from the product. I just have option overload for how to get there through classic funnels.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.