The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

University Using Proven Amazon Course

Marketing, social media, advertising

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Missouri State University has begun using the Proven Amazon Course (PAC) in the curriculum for its entrepreneurship program!

This amounts to a huge vote of confidence in that course, and from my perspective it means more than that. My sourcing and importing book constitutes one module in PAC. That means that hundreds, if not thousands of new entrepreneurs will be able to start their ventures into the world of importing and eCommerce without making the mistakes taught by people selling misinformation.

I am delighted to know that I will be contributing to the success of many more young entrepreneurs. I never dreamed that my book would become part of a university curriculum.

DISCLAIMER: I have provided quite a few forum members with my link to PAC, because that rewards me with a very small sum for allowing PAC to provide my book free of charge and also for guiding the PAC support team so that they can in turn help those who use my book. I suppose this makes me somewhat biased in favor of PAC, but I couldn't resist posting this news. I know of no other eCommerce course that has received such recognition.

Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Missouri State University has begun using the Proven Amazon Course (PAC) in the curriculum for its entrepreneurship program!

This amounts to a huge vote of confidence in that course, and from my perspective it means more than that. My sourcing and importing book constitutes one module in PAC. That means that hundreds, if not thousands of new entrepreneurs will be able to start their ventures into the world of importing and eCommerce without making the mistakes taught by people selling misinformation.

I am delighted to know that I will be contributing to the success of many more young entrepreneurs. I never dreamed that my book would become part of a university curriculum.

DISCLAIMER: I have provided quite a few forum members with my link to PAC, because that rewards me with a very small sum for allowing PAC to provide my book free of charge and also for guiding the PAC support team so that they can in turn help those who use my book. I suppose this makes me somewhat biased in favor of PAC, but I couldn't resist posting this news. I know of no other eCommerce course that has received such recognition.

Walter
Well done Walter!

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
Glad to see it-- for too long, universities have been focusing on theory and leaving grads with few useful skills and lots of student debt. I would wager to say that this move will create a higher ROI for the students than any other university course, both short term and long term. Kudos to the faculty/leadership at MSU and congrats @Walter Hay in being able to contribute to that. I only wish that I had access to something like this in college, it definitely would've changed my trajectory!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Thanks to everyone for your kind congratulations.

Glad to see it-- for too long, universities have been focusing on theory and leaving grads with few useful skills and lots of student debt. I would wager to say that this move will create a higher ROI for the students than any other university course, both short term and long term.
I have often in business encountered people with a string of letters after their name but with little useful practical knowledge of the industry in which they work.

Currently I am exploring how I might be able to do a Q & A for the students at MSU.

Walter

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Just reading again through the topic and wondering if there are updates? Or is it for next academic year?

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Just reading again through the topic and wondering if there are updates? Or is it for next academic year?
The university will be using the course on an ongoing basis, and one reason this is viable for them is that the Proven Amazon Course is being continually updated.

Existing modules such as my ProvenGlobalSourcing are frequently revised and new modules are added once the strategies are proven to be successful.

I am currently working on the revision of ProvenGlobalSourcing for 2021 and once published that will be used.

Outside the university program it will also be available as a free update to all who have previously purchased it. That includes a large number of Fastlane members.

I will make an announcement on the forum when it is available.

Walter

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.