The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Proven Amazon Course

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

yomtov

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 8, 2018
Hi Fastlaners,

Any opinion about it ? Walter Hay talks about in his ebook.
It has a certain cost and I d like to know if it s worth it.

Thank you

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 1, 2018
Hi Fastlaners,

Thank you
I don't know what you're talking about.

Since you're looking for a course on Amazon, my advice is to watch Jungle Scout's live step-by-step free course on Youtube where they actually launched Jungle Snugs from scratch.
Click Here to Win

That case study would be better than any theoretical course you will buy online.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Fastlaners,

Thank you
DISCLAIMER: Because Jim Cockrum's Proven Amazon Course (PAC) gives new subscribers a free copy of my importing book, I sometimes use an affiliate link to direct people to PAC.

A major factor in me aligning with PAC is that Jim's paid support team handle most of the support for people who have questions to ask after reading my book, and that takes a huge burden off my shoulders.

Now to the question...... If you check out the PAC site you will see a mind-boggling quantity of testimonials, and a BBB+ rating. The testimonials are, like the ones on my site, provable to the FTC if anyone challenges their authenticity.

Cost wise, PAC is possibly the lowest cost, one-off fee for any course teaching how to sell on Amazon.

Annual cost for following the advice in the JungleScout blogs substantially exceeds the once only price for PAC. You have to subscribe to a JungleScout program to proceed.

I don't intend offering a critique of Jungle Scout, but I will make just a few comments. Their blog, linked from YouTube is the slickest presentation I have seen among the numerous blogs by Amazon Course marketers.

As they all tend to do, they seem to feel obliged to teach product sourcing and importing, and that is the problem.

Just three examples:
  • As is universally taught by those who don't know any better, they teach the merits of only buying from Gold Suppliers on Alibaba. See my AMA to learn why you should not rely on the Gold Supplier status.
  • They teach reliance on Trade Assurance for protection. There is a detailed post on my AMA warning against this, and because Alibaba continually change their almost incomprehensible rules I have updated it in my latest edition due out within a week or two. They even recommend communicating outside Alibaba's communication system! Absolutely contrary to Trade Assurance rules.
  • They teach that new buyers should get EXW quotes!!!! Potentially disastrous advice.
I will leave it there unless someone has specific questions.

Walter

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom