Missouri State University has begun using the Proven Amazon Course (PAC) in the curriculum for its entrepreneurship program!
This amounts to a huge vote of confidence in that course, and from my perspective it means more than that. My sourcing and importing book constitutes one module in PAC. That means that hundreds, if not thousands of new entrepreneurs will be able to start their ventures into the world of importing and eCommerce without making the mistakes taught by people selling misinformation.
I am delighted to know that I will be contributing to the success of many more young entrepreneurs. I never dreamed that my book would become part of a university curriculum.
DISCLAIMER: I have provided quite a few forum members with my link to PAC, because that rewards me with a very small sum for allowing PAC to provide my book free of charge and also for guiding the PAC support team so that they can in turn help those who use my book. I suppose this makes me somewhat biased in favor of PAC, but I couldn't resist posting this news. I know of no other eCommerce course that has received such recognition.
Walter
This amounts to a huge vote of confidence in that course, and from my perspective it means more than that. My sourcing and importing book constitutes one module in PAC. That means that hundreds, if not thousands of new entrepreneurs will be able to start their ventures into the world of importing and eCommerce without making the mistakes taught by people selling misinformation.
I am delighted to know that I will be contributing to the success of many more young entrepreneurs. I never dreamed that my book would become part of a university curriculum.
DISCLAIMER: I have provided quite a few forum members with my link to PAC, because that rewards me with a very small sum for allowing PAC to provide my book free of charge and also for guiding the PAC support team so that they can in turn help those who use my book. I suppose this makes me somewhat biased in favor of PAC, but I couldn't resist posting this news. I know of no other eCommerce course that has received such recognition.
Walter
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
