The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tony Robbins Fans? Unleash the Power?

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 25, 2016
Have seen some dumb posts on this forum...... Got to be one of the most baseless I've ever seen ..... Care to back up your statement?

I know he didn't answer but I can help with some perspective here with an alternative answer.

I used to be a Tony Robbins hater. I hated him for what I thought he was though. One day I realized that I had not ever really listened to any thing he actually had to say, I had only become sort of passively aware of him through culture.

After I stated to listen to what he had to say, I started to realize he was a guy who cared a lot about actually helping people. As I started to listen to more of what he had to say, I became one of his biggest fans.

I suspect people like this are still in that earlier state, either that or they can't feel emotion at all. One of the positive lessons I've learned from Tony is to feel your emotions more deeply. The level of emotion that he feels is a level way above what most people experience.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Every Forum has to have a humour section, love it. Does anyone know any Benny Hinn jokes or Joseph Prince, maybe Joel Osteen or how about funnyman Creflo Dollar.

Yes all those Millionaire jokes of people pimping the masses.

How about Suze Orman an Entrepreneur telling others to scrape not become entrepreneurs.

How about eat this processed food so I can get rich and YOU get Cancer.

Take this medicine but my side effects will kill you.

Or smoke this tobacco so I can get rich and it kills you.

How about some watermelon Vape?

Last edited:

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 25, 2016
How about Suze Orman an Entrepreneur telling others to scrape not become entrepreneurs.

Süze Orman served a useful niche imo. Her message wasn't about entrepreneurship but it was mostly about helping people transition from the sidewalk to a more responsible financial habits in the slowlane.

Recognizing that most people do not have what it takes to become fastlane entrepreneurs, this message served a purpose and definitely helped a lot of people get on a better financial footing.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Süze Orman served a useful niche imo. Her message wasn't about entrepreneurship but it was mostly about helping people transition from the sidewalk to a more responsible financial habits in the slowlane.

Recognizing that most people do not have what it takes to become fastlane entrepreneurs, this message served a purpose and definitely helped a lot of people get on a better financial footing.

Totally agree with that....but not fastlane entrepreneurs she does not suggest being any type of entrepreneur.

But I feel exactly the same way about Rich Dad Poor Dad..Who gives a F if there was a real rich dad or not there are so many scripted myths challenged that did alot of good in my opinion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mark Trade

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Oct 16, 2019
Sydney Australia
Totally agree with that....but not fastlane entrepreneurs she does not suggest being any type of entrepreneur.

But I feel exactly the same way about Rich Dad Poor Dad..Who gives a F if there was a real rich dad or not there are so many scripted myths challenged that did alot of good in my opinion.

It's not so much the challenging of the scripts, but the Author's themselves. I have seen many many scripts, written years ago, being used over and over by different Authors claiming it as their own. You only have to search the Books in the Public Domain area, to see this. To copyright a new Book, now-a-day's, you only need to change 30% of the original content.!!!

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I went to UPW in Singapore back in September.

Hands down: TR is the GREATEST public speaker I've ever seen!

He was on stage, talking without a break or teleprompter for 8 hours a day. This guy is the real deal.

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Up until a couple of months ago, I thought Tony was all about pump up and hype and boy, was I WRONG. He is amazing! A couple of months ago, I made a commitment to watch 1 TR video everyday and now I love him. Here are some the best videos I've seen so far.. My favorites are in bold.

The 7 Day Mental Diet
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3rGflix2q8

How to master your emotions
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58dZx48iu2M&t=534s

http://files.meetup.com/294521/The Ten Emotions of Power.pdf

Incantations
View: https://youtu.be/oCp25c333oo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6V75B_K2kM&t=100s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGzl9SRtQas

Priming
Explained: What Tony Robbins Does Every Morning

In action: [High QUALITY] - Tony Robbins - 10 Minute Priming Routine 2017 (Live from New York UPW)

The power of priming and remembering to “train” yourself

TONY ROBBINS: PRIME YOUR BRAIN FOR SUCCESS (Eye Opening Speech)

RPM

Explained: Tony Robbins' Rapid Planning Method

How to do it: How I Plan My Day Using Evernote (Tony Robbins RPM Method) Tony Robbins How to Use RPM.wmv

Big rocks first, blocked time, scheduled time - Tony Robbins How to Use RPM.wmv

Why it’s important to stay hydrated

Tony Robbins and Sage Share 3 Health Tips, Hydration, Alkaline Water, Zig and Zag Days

Red light therapy
Tony Robbins on the NovoTHOR Whole-Body Light Bed & LX2 Handheld

Morning questions
Tony Robbins - How To Train Your Brain To Stay Focused (Tony Robbins Motivation)

Heart exercise
Tony Robbins - Gratitude Meditation (5-minutes Guided)

Keep three $100 bills in your wallet (2:58 - 3:20)
Motivation Tony Robbins | Anthony Tony Robbins on State

Rebounding
5 Reasons To Start Using A Rebounder Today

Research has shown that rebounding will help your lymphatic system the most. Each day, 20–30 minutes of rebounding will help provide the ideal conditions for cleansing your cells.

Power pose
TONY ROBBINS: This simple trick will make you more assertive in 2 minutes

The best way to learn
Tony Robbins: The most powerful way to learn & achieve more

The 5 disciplines of love and how relationships work

Tony's Message for the Guys ( But Ladies, You'll Appreciate This!) | Tony Robbins

What Makes Relationships Work? | Tony Robbins

The Dickens Pattern
Tony Robbins - The Dickens Pattern

'The 4-Hour Workweek' author says a 3-step process he learned from Tony Robbins drastically improved his life

The rocking chair test
TONY ROBBINS: How to get over your fear of failure

The pain and pleasure principle
Pain and Pleasure - Personal Power Audiobook by Anthony Robbins

The 2-Millimeter Rule

Tony Robbins- One Millimeter Off.flv

Tony Robbins 2mm rule. STEP UP

The Swish method
Anthony Robbins - Swish Pattern

The 3 mandates of leadership
Tony Robbins The 3 Mandates of Leadership

1. See it as it is, not worse than it is
  2. See it better than it is
  3. Make it the way you see it

The 90 second rule - I started calling this the SUB rule because its easier for me to remember.
Think of Stressful, Unfinished Business that you have, then immediately breathe deep into your heart and feel grateful for 3 different things for 30 seconds each

Oz Talk: Tony Robbins

How to develop daily rituals
Anthony Robbins - How To Develop Daily Rituals To Live Exceptional Life!!!

Tony Robbins On Rituals

Ultimate Success Formula
Tony Robbins Anthony Robbins Unleash The Power Within UPW Volume 1 Ultimate Success Formula

How to quickly change your state
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyOfcFenV6

How to build rapport
Best Methods to Build Rapport - Anthony Robbins

Book - Awaken The Giant Within
Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins (Study Notes)

Emotional triad Tony Robbins: Your Emotional Triad (Motivation video)

The Success Cycle
The Success Cycle - Tony Robbins

Tony Robbins Success Cycle

How to raise your standards
Tony Robbins - Raise Your Standards

Hour of power
Tony Robbins Hour of Power Start Your Day Like Tony Robbins

Energy for life
Tony Robbins - Energy For Life

Interview by Tom Bilyeu
Master Happiness - Tony Robbins | Inside Quest #40

The ultimate resource for success
What is the ultimate resource for success? | Tony Robbins

Rocky story
Tony Robbins about Sly Stallone & Rocky Story

Motivation
TONY ROBBINS | 30 Minutes for the NEXT 30 Years of Your LIFE

Beliefs
The Power of Beliefs - Tony Robbins

Mastering sales
Mastering Sales | Tony Robbins Podcast

Find your true gift
Tony Robbins | Find Your True Gift: The 3 Gifts

How to master your life in 4 steps
The Success Cycle Of Personal Development Made Easy

Musts vs Shoulds
Motivation Tony Robbins | Anthony Tony Robbins on State

Tony Robbins inspired a pimp
Tony Robbins - Best Story Ever - Inspired a Pimp!

The 4 rules of decision making
How to Make a Decision & Decision Making Process by Tony Robbins
https://core.tonyrobbins.com/Global...obbins_The-Four-Rules-For-Decision-Making.mp3

Breathing technique
Tony Robbins Breathing Exercise

Last edited:

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 25, 2016
I went to UPW in Singapore back in September.

Hands down: TR is the GREATEST public speaker I've ever seen!

He was on stage, talking without a break or teleprompter for 8 hours a day. This guy is the real deal.

I’ve been to multiple events now in the US where he has spoken for over 12 hours on some days.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I’ve been to multiple events now in the US where he has spoken for over 12 hours on some days.

8 hours straight after suffering from Mercury poisoning! They almost cancelled the event.

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
I'd love to go. I bought his personal power 2 program last year and I thought it was very good.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Hello Guys,

I re-open this subject just for one question about Tony Robbins:

I started to read some books of him, and find most of his videos inspiring and motivating, but...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have the impression he don't really talk about the same Mindset as FASTLANE (money quick, etc..)
I read by him many times councils about investments, long-term, etc.... and this term dosen't sound good to my ears.

Am I wrong ?

And do you think his new book UNSHEAKABLE worth the read ???
Reading it in my bed as you read this. I can tell you you won't learn about building a business. But it's great to develop awareness when it comes to your finances and investing.

You'll learn how small expenses (like 3%) can eat up 60% of your returns in compound interest. It shares cool facts about the market most people don't know (ex.: 80% of bear markets become bull markets, corrections are the opportunity to make money...).

I like it when it explains who can you trust, what type of advisors you will find, and what questions to ask.

So far, my biggest takeaway is this: being out of the market costs you more than being In, even with bad luck or timing.

By the way, I read this book with no objective in particular. I only read it because of fun. I like the habit of reading before bed. I have no idea how these concepts could help me anytime soon.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
I think back at a couple of years ago when I was devoting so much time and energy into studying TR materials. I listened to his Creating Lasting Changes program probably a dozen times, I read his books, and I was listening to his videos daily on Youtube.

And then I stopped... I stopped because I realized I was consuming so much of his materials instead of actually creating. His material made me feel incredible because it kept reminding me of the power I have within to create the changes I want in my life. Unfortunately, this had become a habitual escape from doing painful things. I was distracting myself with TR materials to give myself the promise of a beautiful and glorious future, but not actually taking action against it.

The guy is an absolute beast and offers so much value across so many different channels. It's hard NOT to gain or retain valuable insights from what he teaches. But as with any form of reading/learning, doing it without a clear objective leads to more action-faking. Unlike other materials, however, I find TR tapes/recordings/content to be highly addictive.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Awaken the Giant Within is one of my favorite books. I've read it twice and my copy is full of notes. It's really common sense stuff that I was just never taught before.

Like how the way you evaluate every situation determines how you see thing, how your reality is. And whatever you focus on becomes your reality.

It's pretty crazy how quickly one's entire life can change when they start asking themselves why things are good instead of why things are bad.

I keep the book by my bed and open it every once in a while for fun. Even the first time I read it, I started in the middle and worked backwards. Starting with the chapter I found most intriguing got me instantly hooked on the content.

Note that I'm talking about the original. The one you buy today is more like a short advertisement for his courses so if you want the original, go to Goodwill or Amazon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.