The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 75 Hard Challenge + Live Hard by Andy Frisella (2020 version)

Katherine

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Mar 11, 2019
Singapore
I've tried and... I've missed out 2 days of the work out so is back to square 1.

Just read the above that 90 mins of continuous workout are not allowed. :O why????

I probably surprised myself that I could really drink 4L of water a day! Wow.... I can certainly feel the difference!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
I've tried and... I've missed out 2 days of the work out so is back to square 1.

Just read the above that 90 mins of continuous workout are not allowed. :O why????

I probably surprised myself that I could really drink 4L of water a day! Wow.... I can certainly feel the difference!
The purpose of splitting up the workouts forces you to engage in time management ie. discipline.
For myself, if I didn't do my first workout in the morning, then I'd have to do them apart in the evening after work and maybe be up until midnight...not ideal.

TheFinisher

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Dec 31, 2019
I can't even begin to describe to you the overwhelming feeling of finishing this. Day 75/75 here, yes I still have to finish today to complete it, but man I was just completely overwhelmed with a feeling of accomplishment on the way to the office today.

Grinding so hard for 75 days straight; never having a single off day, drinking 75 gallons of water, completing 150 workouts, not having a single bite of food that isn't good for you (for me personally that meant not having any artificial flavors, sweeteners, refined carbs, or added sugar), having a slideshow of 75 pictures of not just your body changing, but your face and mood changing as well, and reading over a 1000 pages (I overshot the reading pretty often).

It's an incredible feeling and I hope all of you who are still on the fence, have started but keep failing, or those who haven't started at all reconsider. Especially with all the crazy things happening in the world today, it's awesome to just keep your head down fighting towards something.

I'll shoot a final update post this weekend on everything I learned along the way when I'm officially done at the end of today.

Of course, if anybody has any specific questions for me, feel free to ask before my weekend post and I'll get to all of them.

Last edited:

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
I'll do it! Heck, why not. Thanks for the challenge. so my 75th day will be June 2, if anyone else wants to start today.
Edit: I started with a 45-minute walk in the rain! I love it!
Edit Day 2: I suck.

Last edited:

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
I can't even begin to describe to you the overwhelming feeling of finishing this. Day 75/75 here, yes I still have to finish today to complete it, but man I was just completely overwhelmed with a feeling of accomplishment on the way to the office today.

Grinding so hard for 75 days straight; never having a single off day, drinking 75 gallons of water, completing 150 workouts, not having a single bite of food that isn't good for you (for me personally that meant not having any artificial flavors, sweeteners, refined carbs, or added sugar), having a slideshow of 75 pictures of not just your body changing, but your face and mood changing as well, and reading over a 1000 pages (I overshot the reading pretty often).

It's an incredible feeling and I hope all of you who are still on the fence, have started but keep failing, or those who haven't started at all reconsider. Especially with all the crazy things happening in the world today, it's awesome to just keep your head down fighting towards something.

I'll shoot a final update post this weekend on everything I learned along the way when I'm officially done at the end of today.

Of course, if anybody has any specific questions for me, feel free to ask before my weekend post and I'll get to all of them.

Great to hear that you finished it strong.

I'm on day 61. I've been trying to think of what I will do after this to keep all of these habits rolling along.

What's your plan?

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
I've been trying to think of what I will do after this to keep all of these habits rolling along.

What's your plan?
There's always Phase 1.

That's my plan. Taking a short break but will keep up with reading, water intake, and at least 1 workout per day (indoors or out).

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
There's always Phase 1.

That's my plan. Taking a short break but will keep up with reading, water intake, and at least 1 workout per day (indoors or out).
Me too. Except maybe take a day off completely on sundays. Break for a week or two then go phase 1.

Pizza, beer and the Indian place across the road, oh yes haha. Think I would still have to write down in my food journal exactly what I'm allowing myself to have though. Keep it under control.

Since starting OMAD and keto on day 1 and throwing in a 2 day fast every now and then, my portion control is much better. 2 day fast is easy and actually feels good, no hunger. But I think keto helps keeping you feel full.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I'll do it! Heck, why not. Thanks for the challenge. so my 75th day will be June 2, if anyone else wants to start today.
Edit: I started with a 45-minute walk in the rain! I love it!
Your walk in the rain thing brings up something I've been thinking about the last 2 weeks.

I don't wanna be clogging up this thread but hey, I'm a bit bored lol, but I'm probably going to accept failing 75 hard and restarting rather than workout in the rain again. Obviously feels like a silly time to get sick with a cold. Maybe if it's not raining too heavily, could rug up and use a good umbrella.

Have also been thinking about what intensity to exercise at so that my immune system is best placed to deal with *youknowwhat* just in case.

With the gym closed I'm mostly doing outside cardio now except for some resistance band stuff. Dropped it back to low/med intensity. Twice per day, seven days a week is a lot, and doesn't give your body much time to recover. No problem usually but now I think it's better to be safe.

Interested to hear anyone else's take on this.

https:should-i-exercise-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic-experts-explain-the-just-right-exercise-curve

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
Your walk in the rain thing brings up something I've been thinking about the last 2 weeks.

I don't wanna be clogging up this thread but hey, I'm a bit bored lol, but I'm probably going to accept failing 75 hard and restarting rather than workout in the rain again. Obviously feels like a silly time to get sick with a cold. Maybe if it's not raining too heavily, could rug up and use a good umbrella.

Have also been thinking about what intensity to exercise at so that my immune system is best placed to deal with *youknowwhat* just in case.
@MattR82, I have never really worried about getting sick due to weather conditions, unless they are extreme and stress your body. Getting rained on doesn't qualify as that for me, if it's not that cold. It was around 66 in Houston when I did that. I also think fresh air is good, and I'm not fooling myself or anyone else into thinking that I was working out hard. I just walked.

My problem is eating. Yesterday, I found two Girl Scout cookies, so I ate them. Of course, that failed me for the day, so I proceeded to eat a handful of fritos (a type of corn chip, really good ones :)). Today, it was two chips, and I just wasn't thinking.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
@MattR82, I have never really worried about getting sick due to weather conditions, unless they are extreme and stress your body. Getting rained on doesn't qualify as that for me, if it's not that cold. It was around 66 in Houston when I did that. I also think fresh air is good, and I'm not fooling myself or anyone else into thinking that I was working out hard. I just walked.

My problem is eating. Yesterday, I found two Girl Scout cookies, so I ate them. Of course, that failed me for the day, so I proceeded to eat a handful of fritos (a type of corn chip, really good ones :)). Today, it was two chips, and I just wasn't thinking.
Ha, yeah, you have to throw them out of your house if you can and have healthy snacks ready to go. I'm lucky I don't really have a sweet tooth, but it's easier to stay on track when the only thing I can snack on is a small can of salmon/tuna or a small handful of walnuts/almonds lol.

Although, I love sugar and milk in my coffee. Got the qty down pretty damn low but both of those can take up like 80% of allowed carbs to stay on keto. I suck a$$ at making black coffee haha.

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
Ha, yeah, you have to throw them out of your house if you can and have healthy snacks ready to go. I'm lucky I don't really have a sweet tooth, but it's easier to stay on track when the only thing I can snack on is a small can of salmon/tuna or a small handful of walnuts/almonds lol.

Although, I love sugar and milk in my coffee. Got the qty down pretty damn low but both of those can take up like 80% of allowed carbs to stay on keto. I suck a$$ at making black coffee haha.
Lol, the rest of my family might object. Loudly. Especially since we are on pseudo-lockdown here.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Day 24.

It's amazing, tough, and producing awesome results!

Physically: loss of 8.5 lbs., lifting heavier, increased endurance, and flexibility has gone through the roof.

Mentally: focused, positive, and strong.

The weather here has averaged in the 40's and melting snow (on the days it isn't snowing or raining : ) )

This makes it easy to get out for walk/run/sprint combinations on the dry road for the most part. The hills, elk, and coyotes keep it interesting!

I usually keep a chart of the water daily as using different reusable bottles throughout. Just looked down and realized that I don't know if this is the last pint or second to last pint... Hah. I'll do an extra to make sure tonight and lesson learned.

For those that thrive on uncertainty as I do, this program can still meet that need! Every workout has been at least slightly different, changed the times of when tasks are completed, and even tried jiu-jitsu before social distancing.

It's a pleasure to be conquering this with you all!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Sheeeeiittt man, yesterday was HARD. Moving out of a share house into my own place, and left a lot of it too late. Cramming it in and doing the last workout at 9pm after moving all day was brutal lol.

Should have planned better. Stupid mistake.

Some friends of mine just returned from traveling India, a doctor and nurse, so are in quarantine in their apartment in Brisbane. He heard liquor stores could be shutting down today so I had a long list of emergency alcohol to grab for them. Mate... moving house in 32 degree Celsius heat and then spending half an hour shopping for beer you can't drink really sucks haha.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Day 0/75

Moving during apocalypse and losing all clients same day is hard lol. But, I'm not stressed this time. As I'm looking to go through all 3 stages I'm looking at it as a lifetime habit rather than 75 days. Still though, F*ck lol.

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
Day 0/75

Moving during apocalypse and losing all clients same day is hard lol. But, I'm not stressed this time. As I'm looking to go through all 3 stages I'm looking at it as a lifetime habit rather than 75 days. Still though, F*ck lol.
@matt, what is the nature of your business?

TheFinisher

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Dec 31, 2019
Final update from me so good luck to everyone that's in this moving forward.

NOT doing 75 hard is weird now. I still did 2 outdoor workouts over the weekend, still did the reading, still doing the water, and man did my stomach not like having different foods again. It's funny, I had a beer and all I could think about the whole time was how I didn't want to mess up my progress. We'll see how long this mindset lasts, but I think this program will produce long, lasting change.

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
man did my stomach not like having different foods again.
I'm less than 2 weeks away and I'm looking forward to my 1st drink and taste of junk food. I know I will probably feel like crap afterwards and immediately regret it so I will tread lightly.

We'll see how long this mindset lasts, but I think this program will produce long, lasting change.
That is the whole point of the program. If the feeling fades, jump back in. Maybe try Phase 1 after a short break.

Ben Taylor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Dec 7, 2015
I don't know if this suggestion is out of line, and feel free to let me know if it is, but would anyone who's doing the challenge be willing to have a group chat?

Because while this thread is great for progress updates and stuff, I know when I'm feeling really tempted to succumb to comfort and ease, a swift kick in the butt and a place to put it out there would be great to have in real time, like in a group chat.

On the other hand though, I'm afraid that might defeat the purpose of the challenge, in that we're meant to go it completely alone so we build the willpower the challenge is designed to create in us and see real transformation.

Any and all thoughts are appreciated as I'm curious what you guys have to say about this.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
How's everyone doing this week?

@Suzanne Bazemore has it been a good start for you?

@Ben Taylor we would be happy to support you! Could also try to post here when you're feeling really tempted, likely a few of us will be checking in and out of this thread often :)

Might have mentioned before, the piece of home equipment that I completely adore is the WaterRower. Stimulates the majority of muscles while maintaining the ability to change intensity and kick your own a$$. Highly recommend!

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX

@Sheens, I had kind of given up, to be honest. I've been walking, so that's good, but fitting in two exercise times per day has been difficult, and not snacking has been extremely difficult, because I am not accustomed to being home all the time. I haven't messed anything up today, though, so I'll give it another chance. Drinking isn't really a problem, because I really enjoy drinking socially, but none of that is happening. Yesterday my work did a Wine Down Wednesday, virtually (we usually do it at the office), and I only had half a beer because it's just not the same.
How are you doing?

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
Jacksonville, North Carolina

@Ben Taylor we would be happy to support you! Could also try to post here when you're feeling really tempted, likely a few of us will be checking in and out of this thread often :)

Might have mentioned before, the piece of home equipment that I completely adore is the WaterRower. Stimulates the majority of muscles while maintaining the ability to change intensity and kick your own a$$. Highly recommend!

Thanks for checking in @Sheens! I follow this thread with email notifications and I’m willing to support.

The WaterRower looks great! I’ll keep that in mind. I’ve been doing good with the dumbbells, weight bench, TRX, resistance bands, and a jump rope for working out at home.

Day 29 is well under way. I finished the two workouts (not back to back), reading, and half the water by 0800.

I’m definitely starting to see results. I have more energy and am more likely to do little things right away instead of putting them off.

My starting weight on 27 February 2020 was 265.2 pounds. As of 26 March 2020 I’m down to 246.2 pounds.

19 pounds lost in 28 days. I eat as much as I want including snacks. I’m really craving bread, though. Fortunately I’m having far fewer nightmares of eating foods that are against the rules than I did in the first few days.

I’m planning on continuing the program after 75 days until I hit my goal weight of 195. If I think that’s too thin along the way I’ll adjust the goal. Once I’m at my goal I will start introducing foods that are part of the Dr. John McDougall Program but are excluded in his Maximum Weight Loss Program.

I see no reason to stop the reading or water intake as daily habits.

@Sheens, I had kind of given up, to be honest. I've been walking, so that's good, but fitting in two exercise times per day has been difficult, and not snacking has been extremely difficult, because I am not accustomed to being home all the time. I haven't messed anything up today, though, so I'll give it another chance. Drinking isn't really a problem, because I really enjoy drinking socially, but none of that is happening. Yesterday my work did a Wine Down Wednesday, virtually (we usually do it at the office), and I only had half a beer because it's just not the same.
How are you doing?
@Suzanne Bazemore It’s supposed to be difficult. It’s a mental toughness program. Hard is literally 66% of the name “75Hard”! I’d recommend listening to David Goggins’s “Can’t Hurt Me” during your walks and workouts to get started.

You have to commit to it, not “give it another chance”.

If snacking is a challenge, I highly recommend the McDougall Program. Snacking is allowed and encouraged. You listen to your body’s hunger drive. We trust our bodies to tell us when to drink and when to breathe in order to survive. Why should hunger be different? The problem is our bodies weren’t made to handle the food-like products we consume today. Following our hunger drive with those calorie-dense products will surely lead to excess weight. Changing the food solves the problem.

If you like to eat as much as I do, it’s the perfect plan. All you can eat rice, potatoes, beans, lentils, and veggies. No counting calories. No portion restriction. Just nutrition. Read Dr. John McDougall’s latest book, “The Healthiest Diet on the Planet” and commit to it for 21 (or 75) days. Or if you are really feeling up to the challenge, make “The McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss” the first book on your 75Hard reading list and follow it. That’s what I did.

Last edited:

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Day 29

I’m glad I checked up on this thread and it confirmed my belief that 90% of people are bitching out of the challenge/work during this crisis. Plenty of people are doing the same thing with their businesses too.

There has never been a better time to get this done.

DAY 1 to DAY 22

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
If snacking is a challenge, I highly recommend the McDougall Program. Snacking is allowed and encouraged. You listen to your body’s hunger drive. We trust our bodies to tell us when to drink and when to breathe in order to survive. Why should hunger be different?
@NateKruse, thanks for telling me about McDougall. I haven't heard of him. I'll look him up!

TheFinisher

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Dec 31, 2019
Day 29

I’m glad I checked up on this thread and it confirmed my belief that 90% of people are bitching out of the challenge/work during this crisis. Plenty of people are doing the same thing with their businesses too.

There has never been a better time to get this done.

Agreed. If you are staying mentally sharp during this time, you are doing better than literally 99.9% of people in life and in business. I can't tell you how many calls I've had with suppliers and other people I work with where they're blaming EVERYTHING on the coronavirus, even stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with it. Stay sharp, stay focused, and finish the thing and stop giving into BS excuses.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
I decided to start it for the 2nd time. I finished 75 hard right before Thanksgiving.

Since the world is in quite a state of chaos right now I decided now is the time to double down and get extra focused. I'm on day 5 right now and I can tell you after doing it once it is super easy to get into the grove the 2nd time. I believe the gains from the program will be exponential this time around.

Doing one or both workouts outside usually. It is really nice to give my body a rest from 8+ years of heavy lifting and doing some bodyweight work is nice until the gyms open up again, which I hope is relatively soon.

Personally, living in AZ most days are sunny and mild so I love it when its pouring rain and I can go out and workout. I was originally going to start in July when it's 110 out to make it extra miserable but I decided I needed to commit now.

Dogstar

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 10, 2019
Cleveland, OH USA
Hey all,

Over the course of the last couple weeks of social distancing here in the US, I've been taking mental inventory, practicing gratitude, and taking lots of long walks alone, while listening to self-improvement books and podcasts.

It was on one of these walks that I discovered Andy's podcast, and first heard him breakdown 75Hard. I immediately realized that the present time is the perfect time to do the program, and I am very much looking forward to its transformational qualities.

While browsing this forum today, I entered Andy Frisella in the search bar, and found you guys (no surprise)! :)

Looking forward to starting this journey this Sunday, 29 June. Wishing you all success!

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
How are you doing?

Doing well!

It's an adjustment to be at home so much more often than ever before and overcoming temptation is a double-edged sword :) Stronger every day.

My love is not doing the challenge and there's no need for him to avoid certain food or drinks because of my choice to finish. He is supportive even as he enjoys gooey, delicious, sweet treats in front of me, lol!

You have to commit to it, not “give it another chance”.

Agreed. It would be so easy to quit this program. Ridiculously easy.

How great will it feel to be uncommon and give it the focus it requires?

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Does thinking about doing this count? (I'm exhausted even contemplating it).

Someone posted a link elsewhere on the forum to an Andy Frisella podcast episode. I started listening to a few others and happened across his latest version of the 75 Hard program. As someone that struggles with depression and a bunch of other crap, this seems like something that could change my life. I've been looking for that 'something' for a long time now.

I happened across Fox's original program last year and thought this was just a workout program. I was doing a pretty challenging workout program at the time and passed it by. Since about September, I haven't been working out much. In the last few months, I've not worked out more than one day a week.

I'm letting myself ramble here because the way I'm writing is exactly how I feel inside ... fog brained, insecure, scared and helpless. Normally, I go back and revise, edit, spell check, delete, start over when I write, all to do a combination of things: make myself sound good, communicate clearly, and maybe help someone in the process. Here, though, I'd like to compare how I write now to how I'm hoping I'll write in a few months after completing the program.

So ... to help myself think through this:

Diet: no sugar, no coffee (debating that, but I think I want to cut it out - I like cream in my coffee which sounds dangerously close to a 'crap food', and cutting coffee would be hard), no desserts, no snacks, no crap food (this I need to think through - we are on a limited budget so I won't be able to buy a ton of meat, fish etc)

Workout: Walking in the morning 45 mins. I live in a very hilly area, so this will be a challenge since I'm out of shape. Without the gym, I'll do some bodyweight exercises and more walking in the evening.

Water: I drink 4-8 cups of water a day now, so I'll need to 2-4x that

Read: I listen to a ton of audiobooks, so I'll need to get a book. The only hard part of this will be doing it every single day. I already read most days

Progress pics: just need to do this every day.

The part that is daunting right now is the workouts. I'm not in great shape. And, two workouts is a lot of time and effort and planning. The diet part sounds hard. I can do 'cheat meal' diets fairly easily. No cheating ever?

This sounds hard but possible. I'm in. Starting tomorrow (no seriously ... I've already screwed up today with what I had for breakfast)

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
The part that is daunting right now is the workouts. I'm not in great shape. And, two workouts is a lot of time and effort and planning. The diet part sounds hard. I can do 'cheat meal' diets fairly easily. No cheating ever?

This sounds hard but possible. I'm in.

Can't wait until you are in this challenge and all of those 'hards' that you know are possible have also become beliefs that you are capable and deserving.

Workouts can be planned and diet can be kept. This isn't a cheat meal diet program. Having your personal diet sorted out by your start tomorrow will help you to remain sure and strong.

We're here for you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.