The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, YT Channel, Services, etc. (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartrun

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 19, 2022
New York, NY

APRIL 2022

Monthly Stats

American Flag Chapter II.PNG
Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels
Alright, so let’s go to the nitty-gritty of this side-hustle. I started doing this almost nine months ago. At the beginning of August, I came across a video on ways to create income online on YT. Hence, I executed, but the results weren’t too favorable initially, mainly due to my lack of execution.
I make sure to track the progress monthly in google spreadsheets without fail. Below is a more detailed demonstration of the numbers.

CHAPTER II 2.2.PNG
CHAPTER II 2.3.PNG

Back in September, I didn’t want to ignore the Commandment of Control; as a result, I started a blog. My theory was to publish content on the social platform first and then republish it on my blog.
The main focus wasn’t the blog; the main focus was to crush it on this platform. Furthermore, the blog was just a plan B in case something went wrong with the commandment of Control.

I still haven’t run any marketing on the blog and was highly dependent on SEO traffic for months until I read Chapter 41 of Unscripted : Make Execution Matter. As a result, I threw SEO out the window and haven’t published on my blog since late January.
Anyways, back to the central topic, in April, my stats on this platform were:

CHAPTER II 4.2.PNG
Monthly Stats Image
- 2,000 Reads (Approximately)
- 86+ Followers (416 in total to date)
- 50 Articles Published (Over 90% of articles consist of more than 1,000 words each)

• Best Article: 2.2k Views = $97.09
  • Worst Article: 3 Views = $0.00
  • AVG. $ for every article = $6.80
- 3+ Referred Members
- $429.69 of value vouchers gathered.
SS 3.2.PNG

CHAPTER II 3.1.PNG

As you may see, in my first month, I earned 13 pennies for a total of 9 articles published. This is the reason why the Commandment of Entry exists. If I recall correctly, “expect difficulty if it’s easy to get in at first. But if it’s hard to get in, the path then becomes easier”.

On the other hand, the Pareto Principle & Snowball Effect are highly visible in my progress. About 80% of my income comes from 20% of my articles. In addition, in March 2022, I published ten articles and earned $149.14, when in reality, those ten articles only made $37.16. Hmm... I wonder what the results for this month maybe.

CHAPTER II 5.PNG

Image of Lifetime Earnings

Lately, I’ve been feeling my life more meaningful; I’ve received a few comments in the past month describing how great my work is. This really makes me feel grateful that I’m able to impact people in a positive way thanks to the internet.

Hmm... Now that I notice, this can be the feedback loop related to the meaning & purpose that @MJ DeMarco speaks about in his books when walking in the Desert of Desertion. Amazing!

CHAPTER II 6.1.PNG
An Image of a Testimonial
Of course, there are instances when I receive criticism, some constructive, others not so much. Instead of feeling bad, I appreciate them and try to use them as reasons for me to improve and make better content.

CHAPTER II 10.PNG
Lifetime Reach (As of 5/4/2022) "Affect Millions, Make Millions"
Ok, perhaps you’ve been sitting there anxiously waiting for me to reveal the name of the platform. Or maybe, you may be wondering why this is published in the self-promotion thread.

Well, mainly for the reason of showing my profile’s legitimacy without feeling guilty for shameless self-promotion on my main progress/execution thread. And proving that I really do have 228 articles published to date, and I’m not just making all of this stuff up.

Moreover, I know I may create some competition for myself by revealing my niche, and it doesn’t bother me honestly because I love capitalism, and I also love swimming with the sharks here on the Fastlane Forum :praise:. In the end, all I want is to share the best transparency, honesty, and value with y’all and be part of the family.

Drum Roll Please...

Without further ado, this social platform has a referring program, and if you would like to easily launch your own blog just like I did, you can get started with medium by effortlessly signing up; it usually takes less than a couple of minutes.
Plus, you’ll get access to unlimited fascinating articles for just 5 dollars a month by clicking on my referral link. No upsells, no webinars, and no insanely expensive courses. Only love; literally & metaphorically, I write articles based on love <3.

Affiliate Disclosure: By signing up with my referral link, I will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. “It’s a proven fact that generosity makes you a happier person.” I wish you a fantastic and wonderful day or night, and thank y’all for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• April Financial Statement.PNG
    April Financial Statement.PNG
    556.3 KB · Views: 1

LaughingMan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 10, 2014
FREE COPYWRITING SERVICE

Hi guys,

I’ve recently begun a rigorous coaching process to learn digital marketing. I have a couple ideas for how to apply some of the lessons I've been learning to help business's grow.

At this stage I just want to get some experience and would be willing to work for just a testimonial or a small percentage of what I bring in for you.

If you're a small business owner and want to hear what I have in mind, drop me a DM.

thanks,
James

Marktecher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 24, 2022
Berlin, Germany
When you use WordPress, you want to use premium hosting not to lose traffic and conversions.

You don't need to pay 30$+/month for premium WordPress hosting. I offer a blogging platform with blazingly fast CDN hosting without monthly fees.

+ I'll help you set up a new blog for free. If you have a blog on WordPress, I'll help you migrate your WordPress blog to the platform.

You can find out more about the platform here.

cashbox.money

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
May 27, 2022
Hello!

There's a service cashbox.money which can help you to find and hire freelancers for any type of work. Simple tasks on the Internet, promotion of your business or personal brand - CashBox employees know how to handle it!

And if you're a worker - at Cashbox you can earn money by performing simple tasks on the Internet and receive instant payments on WebMoney.

Register in a couple of clicks and start your journey!

ArmanK

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 30, 2022
Great idea to have a single thread for this -

armank.net

I have been an avid readers for about 6 years after graduating from college. i thought i was allergic to books for the first 23 years of my life.

and i realized that i had forgotten so many of the gems i discovered in these books.

so i have started a personal blog where i try to distill the most valuable tid bits from the best books i come across.

armank.net

i read rougly 75 books per year so i want to save you the reader from having to spend as much time as i do by only writing about the most impactful books in my opinion.

i have no financial goals from this right now. my plan is to write about a new book each week for the next 2 years (104 posts) with the only goal of delivering value and expecting nothing in return.

i hope you find something useful to you if you decide to check it out! if not then feel free to ignore!

cheers!

armank.net

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Recently helped a fellow fastlaner. He was having major issues in his company and in his books. I offered to look through his P&L and give some thoughts and advice. He sent a couple of csv files and I grouped / reviewed / reorganized it to give him a clear view of his gross margins, product costs, and structure of his business. Now instead of firing everyone and burning the business to the ground, he knows what to work on.

He said I should charge people $1000 and offer it to others. I mentioned it in one of my mastermind groups, they reminded me to post here or on fastlane marketplace. Since I couldn't figure out the marketplace thing, I'll post here and see where it goes.

So ... @ZCP looks through 12 to 24 months of your extended P&L and does a quick call with you for $1000. DM me if interested. Will do through my company so payment and all is easy. Will probably donate a portion to the local robotics team I am helping.

@BigRomeDawg could you give me a testimonial here?

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Recently helped a fellow fastlaner. He was having major issues in his company and in his books. I offered to look through his P&L and give some thoughts and advice. He sent a couple of csv files and I grouped / reviewed / reorganized it to give him a clear view of his gross margins, product costs, and structure of his business. Now instead of firing everyone and burning the business to the ground, he knows what to work on.

He said I should charge people $1000 and offer it to others. I mentioned it in one of my mastermind groups, they reminded me to post here or on fastlane marketplace. Since I couldn't figure out the marketplace thing, I'll post here and see where it goes.

So ... @ZCP looks through 12 to 24 months of your extended P&L and does a quick call with you for $1000. DM me if interested. Will do through my company so payment and all is easy. Will probably donate a portion to the local robotics team I am helping.

I'll give a word! @ZCP knows his stuff and will definitely give you a no b.s. talk. If your numbers are off, books are off...

making a bunch of money and don't know where it's going? Call Z

Making a little money and don't know where it's going? Call Z

Making almost no money and can't pay the bills? Call Z

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA

I've been working with a virtual CFO for over a year, so it was the ultimate surprise to find out we were leaking money and nobody could find the hole.

In less than a day, Z had it all figured out.

I was going to start mercilessly cutting expenses. He showed me, in my numbers, how stupid that would be, and we actually just need to raise prices and spend more on marketing.

I now have specific numbers to hit, rather than an arbitrary goal of MORE. I know exactly what my prices need to be, I have to hit X revenue with X gross margin, and we'll be fine.

Whether or not you have problems with your books/finances, send them to Z. He will see things you can't. That is invaluable.

Chaneyof90

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 19, 2021
Currently I have a gig on fiverr where I will check the viability of your idea. Let you know your competition and where you can find a gap in the market.
Check it out here:
My Fiverr Gig

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Yes, for those that asked, it IS that simple. get together 6,12,18,24 months of your profit and loss numbers with all chart of accounts items expanded and send to me in a csv or excel file. (can do nda if you have any concerns). I'll dig through and give you thoughts and a call to talk through. If it doesn't help, I'll refund your money. If it helps, you tell someone about it and also get to help me and a local robotics team! Win/win/win!

mauamolat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
Hello, everyone.

I used to be an active member here in a few years back but I got busy with business and a lot has happened. I have read the Millionaire Fastlane (and bought the otherd books to read this year), which has always been helpful and an Eye Opener to me as an Entrepenuer. From being a digial agency company to an online publishing business. The Millionaire Fastlane was my so called compass to wherever I should go best. The easier and passive income generating business, that's where should be. And if you ever want to start your own business online and make money with websites passively, I have created an ongoing Full Course about this for Free on its beta stage and I hope this course can help to many of you which are striving for the best opportunities to build an empire on the web. Please don't hesitate to reply ro this post fpr any questions. You can also find my full course on youtube https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOQpe1S2Q8D0GPKRIaUuH2SykPk29tndD

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
2022 REVISION of my MARKETING PSYCHOLOGY BOOK NOW AVAILABLE.

SOME WILL GET IT FOR FREE.

The book was formerly known as Labels that Exploit Psychology, Perception, and Emotions.
Completely reworked, including chapters on Tribal Marketing, the name is now
EXPLOIT the Power of Psychology, Perceptions, and Emotions.

Those who have purchased a previous edition will get the latest version for free as is my policy. To get yours, DM me or post here.

For those who want to learn how to make their marketing appeal to the emotions, with particular emphasis on Millennials and Generation Z, there are 3 chapters that are essential reading:
13. Understanding Your Customers.
14. Tribal Marketing – A New Way to Understand Your Customers.
15. How can you find what is trending among tribal groups?

To see the contents list of all 61 Chapters, visit my MARKETPLACE OFFER:

Walter Hay's Business Books

Last edited:

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 30, 2022
Here's my fitness channel: Alex Yega

I'm trying to create a personal brand, and document my entrepreneurship journey. So please give my constructive criticism if you want. Thank You!

And here's a new video I made:

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
If anyone needs help with product development (new or existing) or are sourcing from overseas, CONTACT ME

I can help you set up seamless workflows and plans to help you navigate issues and problems overseas.

Need help with logistics or handling? CONTACT ME

Need help with quality control for your products? CONTACT ME

Anyone manufacturing anything (or trying to get things made and shipped from overseas?) CONTACT ME FIRST TO SAVE €€€ FROM THE GET-GO

My tools and methods will help you save time and money even during these tempestuous times.

“I hire people brighter than me and then I get out of their way.”
“You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.”
Lee. Iacocca

Attachments

• VISITKORT SIVA.pdf
    140.3 KB · Views: 3

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
Need a developer for your website or web app?
I can implement any feature you like and develop your custom website.
With a background in concept design and UX design I code with the best user experience for the user.

One of my bigger projects was copying Twitter features like following/infinite threads/homefeed/liking etc., and currently I work for a corrugated board software startup.

Message me if you need help for any of your projects!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Looking to sell a business in a box to anyone with graphic design skills who wants to take on a business opportunity using those skills. The business caters to YouTube content creators, and I will be selling you ready-made SOPs (which we have used inside my agency in the past) plus two domain names (viralthumbnails.com and viralthumbnail.com). You will be selling thumbnails for YouTube videos. I am also happy to sell you a website that we've built but is incomplete. We never launched it. The price for all this is $1,000, and includes the exact strategy you'll need to use to acquire customers. I've contacted 10 people with it as an experiment, and 3 said yes. So there is a lot of demand, especially today. The reason why I'm selling is just because it's a distraction for me, and my skill isn't really aligned with graphic design.

As a separate offer, I'm also selling the following domains:
www.credibilitywebsites.com
www.wheelbuilderseo.com
www.ecomtrends.org

Please DM me if you have interest in any of the above.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Looking to sell a business in a box to anyone with graphic design skills who wants to take on a business opportunity using those skills. The business caters to YouTube content creators, and I will be selling you ready-made SOPs (which we have used inside my agency in the past) plus two domain names (viralthumbnails.com and viralthumbnail.com). You will be selling thumbnails for YouTube videos. I am also happy to sell you a website that we've built but is incomplete. We never launched it. The price for all this is $1,000, and includes the exact strategy you'll need to use to acquire customers. I've contacted 10 people with it as an experiment, and 3 said yes. So there is a lot of demand, especially today. The reason why I'm selling is just because it's a distraction for me, and my skill isn't really aligned with graphic design.

As a separate offer, I'm also selling the following domains:
www.credibilitywebsites.com
www.wheelbuilderseo.com
www.ecomtrends.org

Please DM me if you have interest in any of the above.
@BigRomeDawg

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Want to sell a house quicker? Get more interest in your Airbnb or VRBO home? How about getting more guests to your Bed and Breakfast?
I create easily shareable videos of your property that will captivate buyers or customers 100x more than basic photos do. In a social media-dominated world you need to STAND OUT. An enticing video is worth more than 1000 photos as you know, with my professional equipment, skills, and judgment I will create you a video that showcases the entire property Inside/Outside/ and above! But!! This IS NOT a boring hour-long presentation.. This is an easily shareable and social media-ready 1-minute-long video, 100% done. Fully edited, including music and sound effects. As a treat you'll notice the video frames are synced to the tempo of the music, creating quite the stylish aesthetic. I know for a fact my videos have viral potential as average homes become stunning with me behind the lens, and the satisfying final export will attract MANY fresh eyes...
So! Here's how it works...
1. I arrive at the house, and ask you about your favorite features to showcase, music choice etc..
2. Shoot with my gimble and wide angle lens for buttery smooth footage
3. Get some epic aerials with my drone to show the ENTIRE Property
4. Shooting will only take an hour of your time, I'll head home.. slave away editing.. And send you a Google Drive link to view.

You'll receive a 100% complete video you can post immediately, and ANYWHERE.. Usually 1 to 1:30 long.. in whatever resolution and cropped size you desire. Whether you want widescreen 4k, or a Square frame 1080p for Instagram.

For every job, there is only 1 fixed price, and you get everything I mentioned above. This way there're no upsells, or sub-standard quality videos ever leaving my computer... As a repeat customer you know you'll get the exact same quality and video style EVERY TIME!!!

I will turn your grass green, brighten dark rooms, hide stains, ensure light bulb hue's are the same color temperature, and more! It's ALL INCLUDED!! I'm very proud of my work, and I want YOUR house to look as good as possible!

Here is an example of a video I made:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X_QmrTe2Xw&t=20s

My Website: Wild Waypoint

My Instagram: @wildwaypoint

Can't wait to help promote your investment... -Ian

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Want to sell a house quicker? Get more interest in your Airbnb or VRBO home? How about getting more guests to your Bed and Breakfast?
I create easily shareable videos of your property that will captivate buyers or customers 100x more than basic photos do. In a social media-dominated world you need to STAND OUT. An enticing video is worth more than 1000 photos as you know, with my professional equipment, skills, and judgment I will create you a video that showcases the entire property Inside/Outside/ and above! But!! This IS NOT a boring hour-long presentation.. This is an easily shareable and social media-ready 1-minute-long video, 100% done. Fully edited, including music and sound effects. As a treat you'll notice the video frames are synced to the tempo of the music, creating quite the stylish aesthetic. I know for a fact my videos have viral potential as average homes become stunning with me behind the lens, and the satisfying final export will attract MANY fresh eyes...
1. I arrive at the house, and ask you about your favorite features to showcase, music choice etc..
4. Shooting will only take an hour of your time, I'll head home.. slave away editing.. And send you a Google Drive link to view.

You'll receive a 100% complete video you can post immediately, and ANYWHERE.. Usually 1 to 1:30 long.. in whatever resolution and cropped size you desire. Whether you want widescreen 4k, or a Square frame 1080p for Instagram.

For every job, there is only 1 fixed price, and you get everything I mentioned above. This way there're no upsells, or sub-standard quality videos ever leaving my computer... As a repeat customer you know you'll get the exact same quality and video style EVERY TIME!!!

I will turn your grass green, brighten dark rooms, hide stains, ensure light bulb hue's are the same color temperature, and more! It's ALL INCLUDED!! I'm very proud of my work, and I want YOUR house to look as good as possible!

Your self-promotion thread was deleted and moved here. You can't create a thread here to promote your services unless its a paid Marketplace ad.

Good luck with the service, sounds like a nice niche.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Your self-promotion thread was deleted and moved here. You can't create a thread here to promote your services unless its a paid Marketplace ad.

Good luck with the service, sounds like a nice niche.
Sorry! Just got excited and didn't even think about it, will follow the rules next time! Thanks for the bode of confidence, I realize I have Scaling issues but gotta get some kind of hustle going!

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
636%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ

Awesome product/service. What is your typical rate you charge for the video? Do you do this locally or travel? I think it's a great feature that more sites and listing agents should use to showcase properties (rentals + for sale). Surprised this isn't standard yet across the board.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Awesome product/service. What is your typical rate you charge for the video? Do you do this locally or travel? I think it's a great feature that more sites and listing agents should use to showcase properties (rentals + for sale). Surprised this isn't standard yet across the board.
Thanks! $1000 plus expenses if travel is involved. I’ve cut a few deals with Realtors that have big social media accounts and spread the word for me. I don’t really want to have different pricing tiers. I just want one flat price for a A++ video.. I’m definitely open to opinions and ideas tho! That’s why I love it here on the forum. And yeah! It’s wild to me too!! Most of the photos/videos I take as a guest at a AirBnb to show my family are significantly better than the hosts lol. That is a roadblock I run into with established firms… they don’t see the the value. But all the younger Realtors are very excited! Thanks again :)

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Today is probaly a good time to announce that my 2022 revision of ProvenGlobalSourcing, together with the 2022 revision, expansion, and name change of my labeling book have both been published. The new name for the latter is EXPLOIT THE POWER OF PSYCHOLOGY, PERCEPTIONS, AND EMOTIONS.

See

Walter Hay's Business Books

Walter

Sophiie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 2, 2022
Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing good, and if not (because we do have bad days too), I wish you healing.

Now to the point, I made a substack account a year ago but only recently decided to start writing a weekly newsletter.

If you like reading, are on a healing journey, or don't really agree with society's norms and many other topics that people have a default view on, you might want to subscribe to my newsletter.

Aime's notes (the name of the newsletter) is about me sharing my journey through life financially, emotionally, and spiritually, and hoping to reach people who are also on their journey, whether starting, in the middle or end. My goal is to help as many people as I can, even if just a little, through my writing and experiences so far. I want it to feel like a community of people who share their points of view and help each other by sharing their experiences and wisdom.

I also write short poems at Aime's Poetry, and have another section called Hidden Messages that I will start writing in the near future.

Copy and paste the link below to check them out and subscribe if you are interested!

You can also follow me on Twitter: A_imE5 and Instagram: journeywithaime

For any writers seeing this, any feedback is appreciated.

Have a nice day wherever you are!

Gregory Diehl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 10, 2016
Kalavan, Armenia
I recently released my 5th nonfiction book called Everyone Is an Entrepreneur: Selling Economic Self-Determination in a Post Soviet World. In fact, Kyle Keegan already promoted it in this forum and featured me on his radio show to talk about it.

The book discusses my experience of trying to spread entrepreneurial mentality and ideals in post-Soviet, post-communist countries like where I now live in Armenia. I believe it contains a unique and valuable perspective on how people are conditioned to think bureaucratically and give up their own freedom.

As the book is still new, I'm eager to get more authentic reviews on Amazon and Goodreads for it. If you're interested in reviewing, I'm happy to give you a free pdf, epub, or audiobook copy. I'm also looking to speak more about the book and my experiences if anyone is doing podcast, radio, or blog interviews.

EIAE ebook cover.jpg

Sophiie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 2, 2022
I recently released my 5th nonfiction book called Everyone Is an Entrepreneur: Selling Economic Self-Determination in a Post Soviet World. In fact, Kyle Keegan already promoted it in this forum and featured me on his radio show to talk about it.

The book discusses my experience of trying to spread entrepreneurial mentality and ideals in post-Soviet, post-communist countries like where I now live in Armenia. I believe it contains a unique and valuable perspective on how people are conditioned to think bureaucratically and give up their own freedom.

As the book is still new, I'm eager to get more authentic reviews on Amazon and Goodreads for it. If you're interested in reviewing, I'm happy to give you a free pdf, epub, or audiobook copy. I'm also looking to speak more about the book and my experiences if anyone is doing podcast, radio, or blog interviews.

View attachment 44880
Hi Gregory,

That's amazing, I'd be interested in getting a pdf of your book and writing an honest review on amazon.

Orlando13

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2022
Virtual Speedy Services offers The latest in AI Chatbot technology for businesses.
Our high-tech chatbot can handle your customer service needs, book appointments, collect customer information in a friendly way and more, saving you thousands of pounds!

Currently we have a limited time special offer! We have 10 free demo chatbots that are available to be claimed at this link: http://get-chatbot-demo.speedyappointments.com/

Talk with our Chatbot for more information about our Chatbot services: https://try-chatbots.virtualspeedyservices.uk/
or Check out this video on the benefits of using an AI Chatbot - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdlGgaqduEo

2uj9HYvE7rySaoIHMZHJ1HTUZxw5JMJDQZjDm8xJlWoWVIYLP9nJZzVZxWFZTLV7FC1INg-2ScASvf9FaEmdCIPKbMqx5DlsaZ5u_iDCBAI-YLcYBN5bnhc0ld0UgmOKYEE1eHGf

Virtual Speedy Services
Visit our website: VirtualSpeedyServices.Biz
© 2021 Virtual Personal Assistance
Contact us: 0208 133 8212
Email: info@virtualautochat.uk
Our company has a great experience in chatbot development, while our products have high-quality and operate smoothly. It is not the only strength of Owlab bots because our goal is to provide the best service possible. Thus, here are more advantages of our products:

• Our chatbots are always on. It does not matter how many messages the bot developed by our company will be receiving at a time, one or a thousand. Every customer will get assistance day and night.
  • Our chatbots are fast. We develop fast chatbots that are able to recognize, understand, and respond to any problems and queries in a matter of seconds. These bots can even provide customers with queries that match best, and this method tends to save a lot of time for the client.
  • Our chatbots are accurate. It happens that customers do not receive the answer they need or some information, and half of which is not necessary. This situation will never happen with our bots because we believe that accuracy is the most important thing to customer satisfaction. Similar to Facebook chatbot development, our products obtain a high level of understanding, and it results in 98% accuracy.
  • They are scalable. Owlab bots can handle a thousand or even a million conversations simultaneously, while the quality of the provided service will be high;
  • The cost of chatbot development is reasonable. You might find a lot of companies that offer similar services, but no other company provides such high quality at such an affordable price.
  • Standard-relevant. standard-relevant. Providing our web development startup service, we always take into account the standards that may be required for the legal use of your software (for example, GDPR policies).

mauamolat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
I created version 1 of my FREE Course in Making Money Online with Websites tailored to what MJ's Millionaire Fastlane teaches. If you are interested, you may find the Enroll form at Welcome to my Newsletter — mauwiks

This course is for anyone who would like to start making money online. I teach everything here based on my own experience and the experience of others. The course will be free for the pioneering users who enrolled as free users. I will also offer free community support, where I will be available to support everyone as much as possible.

I will also update the course where necessary. So if you haven't already, you may visit the registration form at the link above, or you can also check out my youtube channel for valuable tutorials I share each week.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Had an SEO spammer try to backlink here, but the link actually might be of interest to someone...

If you need a contract manufacturer for personal care products... both CA and USA presence.

The link or company is NOT vetted by the forum, myself, or anyone else. Just passing info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!