The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
For those of you getting distracted from your studies by thoughts of creating a business and going fastlane...

Try to focus on the task in hand. Do the best you can for every task you do.

"How you do anything is how you do everything."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
If you are making 6-figures in business, congratulations!

I am proud of you. You’ve overcome the early struggle. You got your sales, business is now possible.

But please, don’t let it get into your head as if you are world class. You are just starting. You are literally the 99% of small businesses performance wise.

7- figures is the new 6. All the boomers would tell you how great they did when they were making 6 figures. But after the USD value dropped (stone trying to swim in the water…), you aren’t getting rich on 6 figures.

Aim higher people.

And good luck.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
@Private Witt Are you able to expand in to Canada? There is literally a pot store on every corner. There are more of them than there are liquor stores.

Legalizing a plant is the only good thing JT and his crew have done in something like the 8 years they have been in power.

Appreciate the suggestion, sorry for the lame first reply. When I visited Vancouver to check out the market in 2019, I was detained by Canadian border patrol for almost 4 hours because I had a cannabis magazine and business cards in my car. This left a bad taste but I did enjoy my trip. I couldn't make the pivot to Canada at this point unless I had a 7 figure budget as on the event and media end of what I do would be a disaster due to the nature of cannabis culture. Product would be a different story and would need the huge budget but I'd guess there is massive saturation and a foreigner would be toast from day 1.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
@Lex DeVille is becoming progressively more handsome with each consecutive profile picture.

Here we have the fastlane equivalent of The Matrix:

1680113777922.png
  • The left side (gray) represents the boring and depressing slow lane.
  • The right side (blue) represents the blue sky of freedom that you get to see in the fastlane.

1680113530831.png

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
@Lex DeVille is becoming progressively more handsome with each consecutive profile picture.

Here we have the fastlane equivalent of the matrix:

13831.jpg

• The right side (blue) represents the blue sky of freedom that you get to see in the fastlane.

View attachment 48025
@Lex DeVille =
1680113839364.gif

jdm667

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 27, 2020
Boston, MA

Here we have the fastlane equivalent of The Matrix:

View attachment 48028

View attachment 48025
Don't forget the red shirt representing the red pill ... oh, and he knows Kung Fu.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022

This business is not CENTS-compliant. No wonder that it failed.

No Control: You can get eaten by a bear at any time.
No Entry: Any other caveman can search for this idea online and start doing it.
No Need: Who would want to buy this?
No Time: You have to spend your own time chasing porcupines.
No Scale: Very hard to extend this to the nearby tribes without conflict.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
This business is not CENTS-compliant. No wonder that it failed.

No Control: You can get eaten by a bear at any time.
No Entry: Any other caveman can search for this idea online and start doing it.
No Need: Who would want to buy this?
No Time: You have to spend your own time chasing porcupines.
No Scale: Very hard to extend this to the nearby tribes without conflict.

I need a super HAHA emoji. +3 HAHAs

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
I need a super HAHA emoji. +3 HAHAs

There is nothing to laugh about bro.

There is ample anthropological evidence to show that successful entrepreneurs have been a thing since the dawn of human civilization.

1680124561751.png

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I once argued with a nice guy in a bar for two hours. He said all women are fickle. I was determined to prove him wrong. Two hours later I made him laugh uproariously when I finally whispered the truth.

He was right. Anyway..

Sometimes arguing is just decompressing, fun. It’s a bit like jitsu when you get to roll.. you’re just doing it to work out one specific hold but sometimes it gives you a chance to rearrange how you communicate or just explore concepts with people who are strong enough intellectually to throw you around a bit. I’ve never understood why so many people don’t like arguing. I don’t want to do it every month.. but sometimes it helps.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Is there a realty search engine where you can filter out homes that do not have cable internet access available?

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
No, I don't speak Canadian and I don't like countries where they drive on the other side of the road. I'm gonna stick it out here in Oklahoma where the toothless Republican idiots who beat the freedom drum and bang their 1st cousins while jerking off to a Trump picture rule the land.

NYysi07.gif

mJE8fIW.gif

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
NYysi07.gif

mJE8fIW.gif

I don't blame Canada!

The hilarious part of all of this is last night I ended up having a 40 minute call with a state congressman on the committee who have the bill to kill my bread and butter. I talked about the concerns and he told me I dont have much to worry about as hell has been raised on this and will take two weeks to get the answer when it exits towards the House after being modified or killed (already approved by the Senate). I called 8 congressmen offices and actually talked to three people total, the other two aides. Interesting experience, will see if I was feed BS from a politician, they never lie right?!

Best part is I got so much info on my industry, including my competition. Told me I can call him anytime. Surely having a state house congressman on speed dial is a good thing. Hopefully the congressman is not a FLF reader and sees my above insult as he is Red.

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Mar 27, 2023
I'm kind of semi-pissed off at the fact that I can't exactly provide value to this forum in a practical way, since I'm a teenager and have no anecdotes or experiences in the world of entrepreneurship besides just reading a bunch of entrepreneur books. I kind of feel like some of the stuff you learn in books need to be tested on your own skin before you fully understand them. This definitely doesn't warrant a post, just something I wanna throw out there.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I'm kind of semi-pissed off at the fact that I can't exactly provide value to this forum in a practical way, since I'm a teenager and have no anecdotes or experiences in the world of entrepreneurship besides just reading a bunch of entrepreneur books. I kind of feel like some of the stuff you learn in books need to be tested on your own skin before you fully understand them. This definitely doesn't warrant a post, just something I wanna throw out there.
We all go through feeling like this, even the well aged members of this forum. Just never stop. One day of no progress is very easy to bleed into two, and then three... Before you know it literal years have gone by that you can never get back.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

You can still take action, just not in things that legally require you to sign documents as an adult.

Selling, hustling, getting scrappy.. Just do it! Read the gold threads. You got this. Take some action now and report back :D

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Mar 27, 2023
You can still take action, just not in things that legally require you to sign documents as an adult.

Selling, hustling, getting scrappy.. Just do it! Read the gold threads. You got this. Take some action now and report back :D
True that, any minute spent wallowing in self-pity is another where I don't take action. Thanks!

I'll spend some time in the real world looking for things I can fix and notice if I can learn anything that has an actual need and report sometime in a thread or here.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Yes, thats the dilemma many of us are in.
Hide it like we do and don’t let the important people know it.
We have a chance they don’t get it!

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
Heya!
I'm 16 and felt similarly to you. You can check out my progress thread where I struggled hard at the beginning but am doing REALLY good right now! It took me like 5 months... Don't worry too much!

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
True that, any minute spent wallowing in self-pity is another where I don't take action. Thanks!

I'll spend some time in the real world looking for things I can fix and notice if I can learn anything that has an actual need and report sometime in a thread or here.
Well, will you look at that.

A new guy that's coachable.

Already possessing an internal locus of control.

Could he possibly be...

**a prodigy**

Welcome to the forum new kid. Looking forward to that future progress thread.

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Mar 27, 2023
Heya!
I'm 16 and felt similarly to you. You can check out my progress thread where I struggled hard at the beginning but am doing REALLY good right now! It took me like 5 months... Don't worry too much!
Hey! Read the entire thread; I loved your willpower to push on through the winter as a window cleaner. If a man has a "why", he can bear any "how".
**a prodigy**
it's my old gamertag ok :bored:

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Hey! Read the entire thread; I loved your willpower to push on through the winter as a window cleaner. If a man has a "why", he can bear any "how".

it's my old gamertag ok :bored:

It's a good name. Stick with it. Own it. I wasn't taking a shot at ya. I like it.

If I take a shot at you, you'll know. ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.