The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
G

Guest61835

So currently I'm still working on solutions to my buisness I'm going to create BUT, I'm curious towards others feedback so I at least know I'm on the right track.
Currently I work a 8am-5pm job but the time consumed for the job from waking up to going home is 7am-6pm M-F. Besides weekends ,I have only about 3 hours a day or 3 1/2 hours a day to pursue my execution and research
towards solving an Issue in the music industry for musicians.

I have 2 ideas to solve this time issue I currently have :

1: Keep doing my thing and just consme the hours given to me to do my work regarding my research and execution while I work my job and after my job.

2: Reach out to those I can pay to help me execute certain ideas I don't have the time for like Fiverr to use. (Example: I don't have time to create a website for my buisness so I hire someone who has the time to do that for me in a few days tops and BOOM issue is solved.)

Just looking for feedback. Thought that was a pretty progressive idea with number 2 wth using Fiverr services to resolve my time issue for now so I can get things rolling faster with my buisness.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
So currently I'm still working on solutions to my buisness I'm going to create BUT, I'm curious towards others feedback so I at least know I'm on the right track.
Currently I work a 8am-5pm job but the time consumed for the job from waking up to going home is 7am-6pm M-F. Besides weekends ,I have only about 3 hours a day or 3 1/2 hours a day to pursue my execution and research
towards solving an Issue in the music industry for musicians.

I have 2 ideas to solve this time issue I currently have :

1: Keep doing my thing and just consme the hours given to me to do my work regarding my research and execution while I work my job and after my job.

2: Reach out to those I can pay to help me execute certain ideas I don't have the time for like Fiverr to use. (Example: I don't have time to create a website for my buisness so I hire someone who has the time to do that for me in a few days tops and BOOM issue is solved.)

Just looking for feedback. Thought that was a pretty progressive idea with number 2 wth using Fiverr services to resolve my time issue for now so I can get things rolling faster with my buisness.

15 hours a week + a weekend is plenty of time

G

Guest61835

WHY are you working? I would try and go part-time at least.
If you have a good salary, you can start to outsource, but if it's minimum wage you probably need to cut your hours. It's all about being economic and effective.
Well I'd do the part time thing but then I wouldn't have a place to live, $15.00 an hour is min wage where I live basically. Full time job. I'm currently working with what time I have. Plus I have a fiance I'm taking care of and we are moving into an apartment in less than 3 weeks. So ya. Can't just quit my job (yet). Plus I'm saving to get married next April.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest61835

Here is my execution thread for how things are going for me and setting up my business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.