• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Patience or the NOW?

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by LivingToLearn32, Nov 30, 2018.

1. LivingToLearn32

LivingToLearn32 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $288
    So currently I'm still working on solutions to my buisness I'm going to create BUT, I'm curious towards others feedback so I at least know I'm on the right track.
    Currently I work a 8am-5pm job but the time consumed for the job from waking up to going home is 7am-6pm M-F. Besides weekends ,I have only about 3 hours a day or 3 1/2 hours a day to pursue my execution and research
    towards solving an Issue in the music industry for musicians.

I have 2 ideas to solve this time issue I currently have :

1: Keep doing my thing and just consme the hours given to me to do my work regarding my research and execution while I work my job and after my job.

2: Reach out to those I can pay to help me execute certain ideas I don't have the time for like Fiverr to use. (Example: I don't have time to create a website for my buisness so I hire someone who has the time to do that for me in a few days tops and BOOM issue is solved.)

Just looking for feedback. Thought that was a pretty progressive idea with number 2 wth using Fiverr services to resolve my time issue for now so I can get things rolling faster with my buisness.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  2. sparechange

sparechange Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,210

15 hours a week + a weekend is plenty of time

LivingToLearn32 likes this.
  3. Mainstream7

Mainstream7 Beauty is Truth

Rep Bank:
    $1,442
    WHY are you working? I would try and go part-time at least.
    If you have a good salary, you can start to outsource, but if it's minimum wage you probably need to cut your hours. It's all about being economic and effective.

4. LivingToLearn32

LivingToLearn32 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $288
    Well I'd do the part time thing but then I wouldn't have a place to live, $15.00 an hour is min wage where I live basically. Full time job. I'm currently working with what time I have. Plus I have a fiance I'm taking care of and we are moving into an apartment in less than 3 weeks. So ya. Can't just quit my job (yet). Plus I'm saving to get married next April.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.