Hi All
I am Sampath, 49, Indian, now living and working in Canberra, Australia.
Bought both TMF & Unscripted . Completed reading Chapter 41 of TMF, Will finish tonight.
Back in the 90s I started my career in IT Training
To cut the story short-below is my share of learning:
25+ years IT experience in most roles in IT
3 job redundancies
2 health upsets
Moved to Australia 12+ years ago
Business/Projects attempted: Network marketing(twice), Share Trading, eBay business and Web development.
Currently - working as an Independent Contractor in the slow lane as a consultant, increasing my intrinsic value and exchanging money for time.
Actions to move to the Fastlane:
1) I am in the process of setting up a Life Coach business. Currently, testing waters by coaching four professionals for testimonials as against charging them.
* I am completing my course in Life Coaching (this certification is a legal requirement within Australia for setting up Coaching business).
* I am working on a website for the Coaching business.( subscription & books)
2) Also, as I am working in the Cloud and Security space @ work, I am gearing up to B2B Copywriting for cloud & security service businesses. (content-based)
I have realized a few months back what has been missing (obvious right actions)and the TMF was slapping on my cheeks as I was turning page-page. Will be completing this book tonight and start with "Unscripted".
I have started acting on my plans, although I dont have detailed plans, I am going one step at a time with most of the learnings from the past mis-takes.
I guess thats a quick intro about myself.
Open to learn from others.
I am Sampath, 49, Indian, now living and working in Canberra, Australia.
Bought both TMF & Unscripted . Completed reading Chapter 41 of TMF, Will finish tonight.
Back in the 90s I started my career in IT Training
To cut the story short-below is my share of learning:
25+ years IT experience in most roles in IT
3 job redundancies
2 health upsets
Moved to Australia 12+ years ago
Business/Projects attempted: Network marketing(twice), Share Trading, eBay business and Web development.
Currently - working as an Independent Contractor in the slow lane as a consultant, increasing my intrinsic value and exchanging money for time.
Actions to move to the Fastlane:
1) I am in the process of setting up a Life Coach business. Currently, testing waters by coaching four professionals for testimonials as against charging them.
* I am completing my course in Life Coaching (this certification is a legal requirement within Australia for setting up Coaching business).
* I am working on a website for the Coaching business.( subscription & books)
2) Also, as I am working in the Cloud and Security space @ work, I am gearing up to B2B Copywriting for cloud & security service businesses. (content-based)
I have realized a few months back what has been missing (obvious right actions)and the TMF was slapping on my cheeks as I was turning page-page. Will be completing this book tonight and start with "Unscripted".
I have started acting on my plans, although I dont have detailed plans, I am going one step at a time with most of the learnings from the past mis-takes.
I guess thats a quick intro about myself.
Open to learn from others.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
