The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Overcoming mental roadblocks: I want to move from having no particular idea of what to do, to launching my first SaaS. What threads are GOLD?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Onion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 30, 2023
I genuinely want to get moving and start launching stuff. I have lots of mental roadblocks. I’m not here to complain about them, but what threads have you read which may provide some inspiration to overcome some of them. I think half my problem is not knowing what I’m meant to be building and thinking I can’t compete with what’s already out there. How did you guys overcome these challenges and any threads which talk about this? I don’t really care if I actually make money on my first attempt, I just want to launch something which has a 0.001% chance of helping anyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mihalsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 10, 2021
Łódź, Poland
Congrats on being aware and saying it out loud.
To me, lack of action or mental roadblocks against action, come from lack of direction where you want to go. If you do not know where you want to go, how you can prepare itinerary plan.

However, when you know where you want to, then I would recommend you a book by Neil Fiore "The Now Habit". There, the author describes sources of procrastination and how to overcome them. For most of us, it is not that we are just lazy - it is something more and deep that block us from acting.

Fingers crossed for you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.