• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

EXECUTION My road to freedom - mobile app and web company

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Rafael_PL, May 9, 2018.

1. Rafael_PL

Rafael_PL Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $164
    Hi guys,

short bio at the beginning. I'm 24 years old student from Poland. Two years ago I've started changing my life. I cut off viscious circle of depression, anxiety and loneliness. Started computer science studies, works as C++ software developer in a big company. After work and school I'm developing Android mobile apps for my own practice.

One month ago I've decided to start my own web company business (thx @Fox). For two days I've been learning html and css. Just easy. Week ago I've got a first chance to create simple website. My father want to have one for his own business. Right now we are discussing about details, and probably I'll implement it in max 2 two weeks. It's going to be great opportunity to provide a value, do it for free and add this website to my portfolio.

Simultanenously, one week ago I've started implementing mobile app to accelerate my working schedule as a freelancer web developer. I was doing little research and I didn't find any app like this. Idea is very simple, coding process goes smooth. Probably in nearest 2 weeks I'll release MVP version of my app into Google Play.

I'm going to write new posts here regularly. Now it's time to work.

2. Bloodbath

Bloodbath New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $77
    Hi, Rafael.

I'm going on a similar journey as you. I'm currently working on my first android app for the last 6 months. From my research nobody has created anything like it as well, hope we're not working on the same idea haha. Planning to finally release the beta this week.

Good luck with your project and business. Keep us updated!

Gabriel Dias likes this.
  3. ytomasch

ytomasch New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $36
    Your parent is a great starter project. Usually they will cover any expenses you run into (first month hosting payment???), and will be a great seed to share your project with other potential clients. Once you have a few happy clients and your bills paid you're in. Goodluck!!

Gabriel Dias and Ninjakid like this.
  4. Rafael_PL

Rep Bank:
    $164
    I'm nearly finishing my mobile app. How I said, the idea is so simple. I've created it because of personal need, to learn how to implement mobile app on my own and releasing it on Google Play. Hope it will provide some value for other users.

I call my app: Freelance Organizer. Its main task is to simplify managment process for freelancers. You can easily store your all orders in one place. Editing it, getting details and basic contact info for your client, sort by deadline date, or salary.

I will release Freelance Organizer in next week (probably). I'm glad to read your opinions about it.

njord likes this.
  5. Rafael_PL

Rep Bank:
    $164
    So, how I said, I've released my app, do it for fun and to learn something new. It will be my util on my actual journey in web design.

I've easily learnt HTML and CSS, start js and watching "Fox YT videos about selling your first product. Until sunday I'm figuring out niches and systematizing my knowledge about selling.

6. Bon Appetit

Bon Appetit Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $363
    Keep up the good work. Are you working also on iOS?

Rafael_PL likes this.
  7. ytomasch

ytomasch New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $36
    I am on a similar journey, if you have any interest in connecting with someone also starting an App Development team PM me.

Rafael_PL likes this.
  8. Rafael_PL

Rep Bank:
    $164
    No, I'm focusing on Android and web development right now.

I've written a PM to you.

Gabriel Dias likes this.
  9. Andel

Andel PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $4
    Hi Rafael!
    As first, congratulations to you for being brave and sharing great value.
    I also would like to ask you some questions. How long have you been learning c++? And which language do you recommend to learn as first for newbie?