The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Great post @Fox but i was wondering. You said we should look for bad looking website to redesign but companies want to improve their business and won't have time to think about redesigning their website.
So how would i cold email a company to redesign their website and solve their problems.

Here you go...

Any questions just let me know here

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

HerrUnternehmer

New Contributor
Oct 3, 2019
Germany
Hello Fox. What is your preferred or most effective way to get customers on the phone? I don't mean selling on the phone, but getting into a conversation with the customer first? SEO, cold email, LinkedIn networking?

Raedrum

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 30, 2019
@Fox I just finished your 1,000,000 book and it is totally legit. It's confirmed in my everyday life each time I'm going to talk to a client for my former business. I've learned to be focused only on the client's problems, because they have no time to discuss anything else. They just want results and guarantees.

Definitely a good starting point for the mindset in every business ! I'll let you a 5 stars review when I'll match the requirements for amazon.

I plan to read this thread soon, I'm sure I'll learn a lot of valuables things.

Thank you ;)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
@Fox I just finished your 1,000,000 book and it is totally legit. It's confirmed in my everyday life each time I'm going to talk to a client for my former business. I've learned to be focused only on the client's problems, because they have no time to discuss anything else. They just want results and guarantees.

Definitely a good starting point for the mindset in every business ! I'll let you a 5 stars review when I'll match the requirements for amazon.

I plan to read this thread soon, I'm sure I'll learn a lot of valuables things.

Thank you ;)

Thanks! Glad you liked it and tag me again if you need help with anything.

Edward5

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 13, 2017
US
Hey gusy, i have one question:
How much i should charge for a Business website that will be maid in wordpress, he said that he needs a simple website, that he will provide me a pictures and i don't have to edit them, he has a text and he will need probably 4 pages. He tried to negotiate with me, he asked me, how much for website and i said $1000, he made a long pause, that was a tactic to put me down, and he said that that is to much for him, and he said that he know how to do it in wordpress but he don't have a time for it and he has a domain and hosting, and then i sad what is a good price for you, then he said, if you asking me $0 because he knows how to do it and some of indian guys can do it cheap, for something like $200, $300, and that was also a tactic that i don't know how much he is willing to offer, and on the end i sad my last price is $400, and then he said that that's acceptable price, and that we will talk later.
So, if he providing me text for website, pictures, is that ok price that i'm asking?

Clinton7

New Contributor
May 29, 2021
Hey @Fox, I want to target interior designers in Canada. Do you think it will be profitable?
Also I have been trying your cold email advice but I haven't gotten response. What can I do to change that?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
For those who are just seeing this, there are currently a total of 15 live courses and 1...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom