The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Gabry_ITA

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 28, 2019
I didn't know Italy is like that, damn. I'm in Serbia, and it's the same thing, people have no idea what a computer can do for them. Owners hate computers, and would rather work without them, yet they can't because they obviously provide a lot of value. If we could only convince them about the potential benefits... I am in the process of trying to convince my 63 year old uncle that he could simplify and speed things up a lot by using computers instead of paper. If I can sway him, I am confident that I can change the entire country.
Ehehe, unfortunately yes!
In big cities, like Milan, people are open and more digital.
In productive areas like mine, just 30km north Milan, the mentality is really closed. Institutions don't help the process: for example, in my town there isn't optic fiber and people use the very old 6/7 Mb ADSL. I installed a special antenna to have a good 70/80 Mb connection :(.
I can really understand you and it's very hard to change people mind. We can't give up, but sometime it's frustrating!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Milos

New Contributor
Jul 11, 2017
Serbia
Ehehe, unfortunately yes!
In big cities, like Milan, people are open and more digital.
In productive areas like mine, just 30km north Milan, the mentality is really closed. Institutions don't help the process: for example, in my town there isn't optic fiber and people use the very old 6/7 Mb ADSL. I installed a special antenna to have a good 70/80 Mb connection :(.
I can really understand you and it's very hard to change people mind. We can't give up, but sometime it's frustrating!
Similar here. Belgrade is like a different country when it comes to this. Internet speeds are fine though even in my small village you can get 300mb. We don't have fiber optics, that's only for big cities right now. Belgrade is also a lot more progressive when it comes to new ideas of course.

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 27, 2016
Doing a bit of research today (along with 8 hours copywriting) and can across this...

View attachment 13172

Top search on a highly competitive search term BUT the website looks like this...

index

View attachment 13173

Here is a company pumping money into Adwords with a website that looks like a 12 year olds school project.

Maybe @Andy Black can give some insight into what these people might be thinking!!?

These sorts of companies are ripe for starting off with your web design. I might even contact them next week. If someone calls them first then post it up here.

***If you can edit a template then start calling companies like these, use excellent copy guys like @SinisterLex or @Thiago Machado (and many more on here) and start making some money. A new basic site for this person would be $2-4k and should only take one week to put together.

Buy Theme $30
Copywriter @ $100 a page (5 pages) $500
Total time coding - 60 Hours

Price to client - $3500

Profit 2970 / 60 Hours = $49.50 an hour.
The year is 2020 and they are still using that website lol.

Great value in this thread. I am going to read all 45 pages I think. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Fox

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
While this is a marketplace post marking the re-launch of my popular course “5-Steps to Create a...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Received, and I replied ;) Hope you will take out more protegesss soon ;)
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
After going through this thread, I believe the biggest fear of people on the fence is all about...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock