Lex DeVille
Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I let religion get in the way. Doesn't matter though. I could lose every dime I have, and I'd build it all again.How come you stopped the original one? And good to see you’re moving forward with digital products still.
I’ll keep sharing progress! Things are “tough” because I am doing everything off an iphone but soon I will get my laptop from my mums house to my dads along with an iPad to make things faster.
I’m going to test products out on marketplace sites (like etsy) because I have little money. A couple proven sales and reviews for the product(s) I make will provide all the funds I need. I’m not the best at websites but I have a good connection with a website developer who I can hire affordably.
Once you have proven systems, then you can rebuild anytime you want. You just choose a system, start building it, and turn on the sales machine asap. If it's a dud, do another one and try again.
Etsy is good for starters. Get 30+ products live and turn on Etsy ads. There's a good chance you'll start earning sales. Once you have sales, increase your ad spend and get more targeted with the product you run ads for.
You don't need a website for now.
Some people build their entire business on Etsy. I don't recommend doing that in the long run, but it's a great way to test the waters in the beginning.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

