The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

HOT TOPIC Let’s be real: If you're over 35, you don't have a chance.

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
yo can we lock this? @Andy Black

this thread was absurd when it was posted, but people are still taking the troll bait months and months later and it keeps betting bumped for no reason

this thread is like a chucky doll... it just won't F*cking die

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ismails

Life Student
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 7, 2019
Its possible to increase the likelihood of chance
If you like math, equation with inserting variable, its possible and doable

A Bad Attitude is like having a flat tire: You can't go anywhere until you change it

Get the tools and change it

Ing

Contributor
Jun 8, 2019
Of course life is over at the,30ths birthday!
Unless you have a hot party. Than it ends after that!

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I've been thinking about one thing.

If you guys noticed in all these interviews with successful entrepreneurs, MJ included, they all have ONE similarity when they were between 9 - 16 years old : they sold trading cards or gum some other type of shit to their school friends. Then when they grew up, because they've this tendency to "sell", they ended up becoming successful guys.

Could it be that if one didn't sell gum / trading cards / goods when one were young, it is a FUTURE INDICATOR that most likely, you do not have the innate entrepreneurial spirit, and therefore a lot LESS likely to succeed in business later in life, and that it's more likely that one would end up in a 9-to-5 job forever, after a string of failed "business attempts"?

Just my 2 cents.

BellaPippin

Enough snacking on mediocrity.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Wow I might as well kill myself then. Why did I open this. I'm glad I read the comments.
Also haha the 25 y/o talking about being 35, 40? How about you get to that age before talking about what you haven't experienced? What a load of negativity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom