The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

CrazyCrapCutter.

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 23, 2020
Taiwan
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Glad that I came across this book at the age of 21 so that I won't have to go through the BS of 40 years of compound interest, 401k, 50-30-20, and all those kinds of BS.

You're the real-life Morpheus, MJ!!!!!

I don't have impressive results to show for myself yet. But for the first time in my life, I'm in control. I'm living the Fastlane.

-CrazyCrapCutter (Diego)

antares330

Perpetual growth machine
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 2, 2020
United states
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read and loved the book :)

Jeanine

New Contributor
Apr 20, 2020
London, UK

Thanks, MJ
I re-read the book this year and it's been my inspiration to leave my 9-5 and pursue a new entrepreneurial venture. Thanks, MJ!

bretrigby

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 2, 2020
Illinois
Just finished TMF a couple days ago.

Helluva book, MJ.

Thank you for putting it out there. I recognize that you really didn't have to do this. I'm definitely grateful you did.

openheavens

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 4, 2020
Massachusetts, US
I read it, I even took notes - Finished it within 24 hours - I lost my job in March at the onset of the COVID-19 - I have wrestled with looking for a job ever since - when I read up to the point of "dump the job!", It really resonated with me. So, I am focusing all my energies on starting my entrepreneurial journey.

smartjerry

New Contributor
Apr 30, 2020
Nigeria
Yes! I have read the book TMF. The book became an eye-opener for me on entrepreneurship and getting rich quick and young following the Fastlane.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Paul K

New Contributor
Nov 18, 2019

Thanks, MJ
I have read both MJ books and they were life changing for me. I gave both my sons them for Xmas and my wife has read as well. Thanks for your effort! They were awesome to read and I have read M Fastlane twice.
Paul Krane

FLforever

New Contributor
Jan 8, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I previously owned a business that was actually a job. After 15 years I finally burned out and sold it. Reading the Millionaire Fastlane showed me why I burned out and why I've avoided starting another business. Your book has inspired me to become a business owner again. Thanks

William Steele

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 21, 2020
Charlotte, NC USA

Thanks, MJ
Read the book many years ago and it was the seed that sprouted into a completely new paradigm and way of thinking about people, life, and the world.

It should be mandatory reading for everyone.

ysysgwhw

New Contributor
May 1, 2020
South Africa
3rd time reading the TMF book! I'm learning and cementing new concepts each time! My mission at the moment is to Live Breath and Eat TMF principles and, importantly, incorporate them into my Business

D

Deleted80410

Thanks, MJ
Discovered and read the book last week for the first time. Working on Unscripted now. Darmok and Jalad...at Tenagra. There. Are. Five Lights! You had me there...lol. And the utter contempt for the $997 IM crowd. That whole world sickened me so much I pretty much gave up on internet entrepreneurship for 15 years. Back is agaist the wall with age and now Im forced to find a way. By grace ( not worshipping) I found your book. Yeah, you can make millions and still maintain your dignity. This is why I'm here. Looking forward to chatting with you some time. Gonna read over the FAQ's and sift thru the Gold Threads to get my bearings. Brand new here today.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

mimmo_pizzachef

New Contributor
May 30, 2019
I Have read The Millionaire Fastlane .. I joined the forum as soon as I bought the book (2019), but I never had the pleasure of reading it because of work commitments, I am (for now) the one who trades the 6x1 ... This book is starting to change my life, at least it is changing my mind and the way of seeing some business situations.
Thanks @MJ DeMarco you're my idol

Last edited:

rhee1211

New Contributor
May 7, 2020
canada

Thanks, MJ
I've read this goldmine of a book.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I recently bought an ebook from Kobo. It was one of the few places where I could find that...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I have zero coding skills whatsoever. Are coding skills needed? Will the be learned in the...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock