The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Jardo

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 9, 2020
Earth
Listened to the audiobook for the second time! So much gold in there! This book has saved me potentially years of failure and frustration and showed me the right way! I'm creating my FL business right now. Thanks!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Cartwright286

New Contributor
May 12, 2020
Hull, England
I have read millionaires fast lane and it gave me a drastically different look on business life, not building a Business but a brand and how many of us can relate to the slowlane?? So many possibilities which would of been overlooked had I not read this!

aocaliyu

New Contributor
May 14, 2020
Nigeria
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and I am most impressed by the part about improving on existing systems rather than waiting until one can invent a completely new one.

tom1al

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 18, 2020
England
Recently read TMF and loved it, I have read unscripted first and reading TMF has re-sparked my passion to peruse my fast lane business, hoping this forum will assist with useful help and advice form fellow entrepreneurs!

TTR

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 18, 2020
France
I've read this book, It opened my eyes to what is possible with the correct roadmap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I want to make sure before I dive in Absolutely, do your due diligence. Also check it’s a good...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock