The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

TTR

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 18, 2020
France
I've read this book, It opened my eyes to what is possible with the correct roadmap.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

vikasmadan

New Contributor
May 19, 2020
India
Hi,

I have listened to the audio version of this book multiple times & found the same quire inspiring. Would like to use the prncipals shared & get going.

Regards,

Vikas

daf1991

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 5, 2019
Read it. I read it every six months. It’s hard to read anything else after you’ve read this book.

Bruno11

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 18, 2020
Sydney
Just read the book and decided to join the forum, thank you for writing it! it’s what I needed to help along with action

Passy

PARKED
May 20, 2020
Saudi Arabia
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Thanks so much for welcoming me into this great group.

My name is Passy
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Am new here, my name is Passy from Nigeria but working in Saudi Arabia as a medical doctor

Thanks so much for allowing me to tap from your wealth of experience and as exposures, I just got the book today and will finish it soon.

Its an amazing book and I believe that I have found the key to the process of my entrepreneur growth. For years I have been looking for such great books and now I have finally found one, I believe the sky is my starting point to greatness and not my limit

Thanks once more

Fenom21

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 10, 2015
Read the book a few years ago and lost it. Bought it again around last year to re-read, and then gave it to a friend who still has it.

Friend relocated to another country, so I'm now contemplating buying it a 3rd time, or maybe just a digital copy!

imdchange

New Contributor
May 20, 2020
Pasadena, CA
Yup. Read the book. Registered the instant I finished it.

The book had a lot of great key points, but it really struck home with me the moment I got to the final few pages with the 'Tekel Syndrome'. :playful:

It's cathartic reading that passage as I genuinely reflected on what I've done that fits the bill. I bought the 4-Hour Workweek to feel good. I bought some of Ramit Sethi's IWT courses and admittedly didn't do a thing with it for three years (feeling good again). Even sunk $3k at one point because someone convinced me that voice acting would've given me that 'freedom' to work hard and earn money.

Reading this book had beaten everyone of those mental blocks I've had into submission and made me understand that building that rich life it is not as easy as buying any 'get rich' guru material and feel good about it.

Can't wait to take the next step!

Blackopolypse

New Contributor
May 21, 2020
Germany
Read it and also took some of the best quotes from it and turned them into memes. Great book and very inspiring. Now to go though it again but slowly!!! After I've read Think and grow Rich NATURALLY!

Thanks, MJ

czeszejko.jakub

New Contributor
May 23, 2020
Norway
I have read.
This book is more than eye opener, it has healing power > I've got rid of my migraine! :)

Dr Sachin Nichit

New Contributor
May 20, 2020
Mumbai ,India

Thanks, MJ
Found something life changing in this book .Just finished and trying to organise the formulas .Thanks MJ

GeoffTheGerman

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Read both books during a really tough time in my life. I'm 24 and working minimum wage jobs despite my college degree in law. My family has all pretty much cut contact with me and my friends are constantly asking when I plan to "Get a real job, and move up the corporate ladder." Truth is, I always kinda hated that idea but never knew how to escape it. Truly eye-opening, and made me question almost every aspect of how I am living. You showed me the starting line to the race when I was stuck in the pit-stop my whole life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Everything you write about is so convincing and so adequate to my expectations that I can't...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I would also like to welcome to the traditional incubator @JustinY I am excited for what we...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
April sucked. You were forced into your homes, into different lifestyles. For some, it was an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock