The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

ARMAT

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 11, 2019
I have read that amazing book and it totally changed my mindset. Since that time I am not the same person. Currently I am on the way of creating my fastline business. I am thankful to MJ DEMARKO for such a great book. And I also like the creative community in this forum where people are ready to help and support each other.

JOSEPH OCHIENG

New Contributor
Apr 26, 2019
Hi MJ I am new here. The reason I joined this forum is that I really got inspired by the message in The Millionaire Fastlane. I really enjoyed the book and I am en route to the millionaire fastlane. I look forward to what you have in store for us in UNSCRIPT.

ddeese69

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jan 2, 2019
Georgia
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Bought the book on a whim along with The intelligent investor, as I was just beginning to research on how to improve my life, I have thrown the latter to the side and continue to re read this one as it has opened my world and eyes like never before.

Alana L.

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 17, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
lucidwerx.com
I just finished reading TMF today and I'm excited about my future which of course will start today ;)

One of my favorite quotes from the book is, "I’d rather live in regret of failure than in regret of never trying."

Thanks MJ for helping change my mindset of the outlook for my future.

Starting Unscripted soon...

LostCause

New Contributor
Apr 26, 2019
Wisconsin
Just finished today. It validated my dreams of being an entrepreneur, answered a few questions I had, and helped me change my mind set from money-chasing to need fulfilling.

Going to crack open Unscripted next!

zaez

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Nov 10, 2017
Germany
I've read the book two years ago while on vacation. I was running another project without success until recently - now experimenting with an online shop...

Adamxtacy

New Contributor
Apr 28, 2019
Read the book
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

sigma1119

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Mar 25, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
I finished reading TMF last week and my timeline for moving out of the Slowlane was simultaneously accelerated due to a workforce deduction. For the first time in my life I'm not looking for the next job prospect. I have a renewed energy for starting a business I control and I'm not looking back. Here's to action. Onward and upward.

Olumide

New Contributor
Apr 28, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
www.linkedin.com
I honestly can't wait to confidently state that I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and probably get the fancy badge too. I'm currently reading up and loving every bit of it.

A particular part of the book that makes a lot of sense to me is the chapter's summary: Fastlane Distinctions where key points in each chapter are reinforced.

Thank you, MJ :bicep:

VictorSpoils

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 5, 2019
Read The Millionaire Fastlane...a few times! Also Read Unscripted a few times as well, starting to look 'well used' from reading it on hte last few plane trips!

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

New Topics

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!