The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jeanine

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 20, 2020
London, UK
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I re-read the book this year and it's been my inspiration to leave my 9-5 and pursue a new entrepreneurial venture. Thanks, MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

openheavens

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 4, 2020
Massachusetts, US
I read it, I even took notes - Finished it within 24 hours - I lost my job in March at the onset of the C0VlD-19 - I have wrestled with looking for a job ever since - when I read up to the point of "dump the job!", It really resonated with me. So, I am focusing all my energies on starting my entrepreneurial journey.

Paul K

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 18, 2019
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read both MJ books and they were life changing for me. I gave both my sons them for Xmas and my wife has read as well. Thanks for your effort! They were awesome to read and I have read M Fastlane twice.
Paul Krane

FLforever

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 8, 2020
Denver, CO

Thanks, MJ
I previously owned a business that was actually a job. After 15 years I finally burned out and sold it. Reading the Millionaire Fastlane showed me why I burned out and why I've avoided starting another business. Your book has inspired me to become a business owner again. Thanks

William Steele

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Apr 21, 2020
Charlotte, NC USA

Thanks, MJ

Read the book many years ago and it was the seed that sprouted into a completely new paradigm and way of thinking about people, life, and the world.

It should be mandatory reading for everyone.

D

Deleted80410

Thanks, MJ

Discovered and read the book last week for the first time. Working on Unscripted now. Darmok and Jalad...at Tenagra. There. Are. Five Lights! You had me there...lol. And the utter contempt for the $997 IM crowd. That whole world sickened me so much I pretty much gave up on internet entrepreneurship for 15 years. Back is agaist the wall with age and now Im forced to find a way. By grace ( not worshipping) I found your book. Yeah, you can make millions and still maintain your dignity. This is why I'm here. Looking forward to chatting with you some time. Gonna read over the FAQ's and sift thru the Gold Threads to get my bearings. Brand new here today.

mimmo_pizzachef

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 30, 2019
I Have read The Millionaire Fastlane .. I joined the forum as soon as I bought the book (2019), but I never had the pleasure of reading it because of work commitments, I am (for now) the one who trades the 6x1 ... This book is starting to change my life, at least it is changing my mind and the way of seeing some business situations.
Thanks @MJ DeMarco you're my idol

Last edited:

rhee1211

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 7, 2020
canada

Thanks, MJ

I've read this goldmine of a book.

Jardo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 9, 2020
Earth
Listened to the audiobook for the second time! So much gold in there! This book has saved me potentially years of failure and frustration and showed me the right way! I'm creating my FL business right now. Thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.