• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

GOLD I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by MJ DeMarco, Oct 21, 2010.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Cookies

Cookies New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $22
    Not quite finished yet...but starting to execute. Tired of planning and out of excuses.

Thanks MJ

2. TRFastlane

TRFastlane New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $51
    Read the Millionaire Fastlane. One of the best books I recently read.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  3. Newpollz

Newpollz Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $817
    I've read TMF for the first time in the summer of 2014, needless to say it changed me.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  4. oen

oen New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $53
    I read it front to back. An excellent book I foresee reading periodically.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  5. Tim Monda

Tim Monda New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $27
    Read it, well I listened to the audiobook. But I've been through it twice over the course of 2 weeks. Hit me like a slap in the face. More motivated than ever to make sh*t happen with my business. Also I've been real conscious of all the slow lane talk that's ALL around me everyday. Family, friends, girlfriend. It's rough.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  6. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 Gold Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,592
    I LOVE the audio version!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  7. Andrew Ward

Andrew Ward Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $163
    Read the book on My kindle and found myself highlighting many a statement. Also bought a second hard copy for my father.

What I liked about your book over the likes of Rich Dad Poor Dad was your writing style and methodical logical approach to your analysis. I get the impression you think and act in a similar way to myself so your stories and values really resonated with me and what I've been trying to achieve with some of my latest ventures.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  8. shankssl

shankssl New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Read the book and loved it! Eye opening for someone completely new to entrepreneurial thinking like myself.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  9. Crissco

Crissco Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $630
    Read it, finished it, reading it again and again to ingrain every part in my head.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  10. Ossie

Ossie New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $24
    I just finished the audio book. I actually found it by mistake while researching bankruptcy. I am now more excited about the future but not quite sure how to use this forum. There are so many things that I must do to change my life. Not quite sure where to start but your book gave me many ideas. Good to know it is a process so time to start putting in the work and steps needed to put myself in a position to be able to take advantage of the fast lane.

MJ DeMarco and Andrew Ward like this.
  11. Aleksandra88

Aleksandra88 New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $112
    Read TMF, finished last week and got super motivated. Right now I'm in a process of gathering more information & doing reserch (thanks for the forum!). Hope to be able to create my own progress thread in near future!

PS. One thing I couldn't find in this forum is location-specific threads. Some countries have regulations (on business, whatever) that americans don't understand & can't imagine :) I'd love to see a part of the forum where people can bond over translating fastline into other realities.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  12. carswest

carswest Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $109
    MJ,

thank you very much for such a gift! I've finished it today, took me little over a week, three highlighters later ... fantastic stuff. Highlighted much of the book. This is definitely table book for me and my wife from now on, I will proof read it second time and bookmark it for quick reference in future.

I've read bunch of other books this year, went to seminars, listened to gurus ... this is by far the best info out there. If I could buy all copies for myself, I would, so nobody knows this info :) lol. just kidding. Seriously, you could make an online course out of this book and sell it for thousands of dollars. Value is there. The book gave me so much ideas, highlights. Just wow! I've been entrepreneur my whole life, and definitely I was not aware of many tricks that could get me to Fastlane already there. I was completely selfish, cared about my income...now I am embarrassed for myself. BUT I am super happy I got your book. Thank you again.

What surprises me though I have not read about the importance of goal setting and visualization. You've mentioned it only twice that it is important, but do you do it on regular basis? You say that perception is reality couple times in a book, but did you trick your reality of self-made success perception? Do you write your goals, affirmations daily? Do you visualize? Do you think it plays important role or not at all?

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  13. Second Saint

Second Saint Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $163
    I've read the book three times and listened to it once! After a year of procrastinating I'm annoyed enough at myself to start acting on my ideas and use this forum in a more constructive manner.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  14. Jay B

Jay B New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $18
    Finished reading it for the second time in 3 weeks and bought the Audio Book. A lot of information is packed in into it, and I would like to know the synopsis/core points by heart so I can teach it and use it.
    Thanks MJ, awesome work.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  15. Aaron W

Aaron W ^‿^ Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,507
    Awesome and congrats on over 100k copies.

First picked up this book about two months ago, I have listened to the audiobook over three times whilst walking to and from college. Every time there's something new to take note of and question how the hell you missed that the last time you listened to it.

The main thing that really struck me was the idea of giving value, I knew about it but never realized how important it was and is for your business. I already had a small online eCommerce store but realized I was in it for the money--luckily that's been changed now.

Thank you for making this book. I would have never found this community which so far is looking pretty awesome. Nor would have I learn't your ideology of the 'fastlane' and how to get there. Either way, I'm applying what you have taught every day along with the great advice given by other members here.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  16. Mr.Donnerhuhn

Mr.Donnerhuhn Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,210
    I finished The Millionaire Fastlane a few weeks ago! I loved it, and will probably be re-reading a few more times down the road. It offers a perfect mix of information, entertainment, and motivation!

My eternal thanks and gratitude to you, MJ!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  17. Xenaris

Xenaris New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Hey MJ,

Finished the book you wrote, I absolutely love it! It was finally the book I've always needed. I was walking the sidewalk before I read it. I purchased all kinds of stupid things I didn't need (like a car I didn't need at all) and I didn't have the guts to pursue my neurological flatulation.. :p (ideas). This changed now and I will be entering the fastlane, more on this in my future posts :).

As a positive comment on your book : I'm glad you took the approach of changing someones mindset instead of being some kind of paradoxal guru who gives bad step-by-step advice how to get rich. (I've seen my fair share and you described it perfectly in your book.)

For this I am forever grateful to you!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  18. Kasper

Kasper Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $188
    Read the book... felt like a kick in the b....

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  19. Adeel Kothiwala

Adeel Kothiwala New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $68
    Hey MJ,

Posting this to let you know that I read the book.

I want to start off by saying thank you. I don't know if I can thank you enough. This book really opened my eyes. You sparked this change inside me that makes me want to get up every morning and learn. I've never felt this motivated ever.

Again, Thank you!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  20. Bit

Bit Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $263
    Listened to the audio book and just purchased the physical copy for reference.

Awsome book again MJ, and like many people here, and the community you've built, I am happy to finally be here. Ready to move forward and do great things by effecting millions of people.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  21. Ben Taylor

Ben Taylor New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $47
    I read the book about 3 years ago for the first time, and have read it two or three times since, but when I go back home at the end of the semester I'm going to read it again--this time with the intent to apply it.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  22. extraordwealth

extraordwealth New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $71
    I read the book for the first time last year and since then, my life has never been the same.

Thumbs up MJ

Born to impact and be impacted.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  23. IGP

IGP Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,711
    I read the book several years ago and just finished reading again a few months ago. My wife is half way through reading it now, as I want us to be on the same page when it comes to mapping out our future!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  24. Poookly

Poookly Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $56
    read it
    got me thinking online business with outsourcing

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  25. Pathfinder

Pathfinder New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Read the book and thoroughly enjoyed it.

MJ DeMarco likes this.