• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

GOLD! I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by MJ DeMarco, Oct 21, 2010.

1. DogsBreakfast

DogsBreakfast Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $157
    Finished reading the book 6 months ago but then got sidetracked in life not pursuing what I wanted. Going to read it again awesome book though, love the mindset of it.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  2. Slavi

Slavi Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $652
    Read it, understood it, made it mandatory to read before attending my workshops

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  3. AresD7

AresD7 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Read it, but need to read it more times. I failed to take advice and make them habits

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  4. Valle

Valle New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $25
    I've read the book and It changed the way I look at life completely.

Skickat från min C6903 via Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  5. Jonathan Boyd

Jonathan Boyd Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $890
    I've read the book - it lead me to this forum. Thank you MJ for taking the time to write the book and in such a straightforward and to-the-point manner. It is much appreciated.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  6. Eaden

Eaden New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $23
    Hello everyone,

I have read the book. Great one! Thanks MJ for your work.

PS: I sent a feedback email about the Appendix B of the book. I hope it will be useful. :)

7. chriswho

chriswho Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $307
    Read it and will re"read" it via audiobook. Great stuff tho!

8. Martin Tale

Martin Tale Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $126
    Read it and got hooked straight away. I'm already partly on the fastlane but the book really opened my eyes on several things. Love it! :)

Supa and MJ DeMarco like this.
  9. sWALK90

sWALK90 Slowly figuring it out Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,973
    finished it...time to get a progress thread started...

StompingAcorns and Supa like this.
  10. ThinkDifferent

ThinkDifferent Banned

Rep Bank:
    $30
    Read the book 4 months ago and was planning to join the forum too. I was very impressed by the writer and liked how he tried to make it a complete book.

It's in my top 3. I also loved "how to make friends and influence people" and when I was younger I LOVED "Rich dad Poor dad" even tho Kiyosaki says lots of dumb sht lately about MLM schemes.

I loved how MJ DeMarco rationalised great customer service by saying it's all about their expectations. It's so true. Often customers can become more loyal if you messed something up just because you dealt with the issue in a superior way.

I also loved how he created several principles to which a company could be tested to. I hope he will write more books! Maybe on managing companies? :)

11. StompingAcorns

StompingAcorns Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,945
    What a great idea. I've been thinking about accountability partners, and this may be a great way to accomplish that. That you!

12. StompingAcorns

StompingAcorns Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,945
    I read the Millioniare Fastlane, and that's how I found this forum. Finally, somebody put into a book what I've been trying to tell people all my life - and trying but failing miserably to accomplish all of my life. I'm highly creative in addition to being very logical, so I get ideas for all kinds of businesses all the time. Plus I spent 5 years coaching small business owners at a non profit. I have resisted starting many businesses I've thought about - partly because I couldn't get out of my own way, and partly because I was refused to believe being successful meant sacrificing your whole life. I saw first hand what MJ so clearly describes - where people turn a small business dream into a nightmare job. I believe in working smarter, not harder (although I have a high work ethic and also appreciate the importance of action and hard work.)

I have spent years reading internet marketing forums. So far, I'm very encouraged and impressed by the quality of this forum. Thank you, MJ, for a great book and a great place to collaborate!

MJ DeMarco and NoRedBMW like this.
  13. NoRedBMW

NoRedBMW Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $215
    Read the book and it was the last kick I needed to start taking action towards my dreams, instead of believing those were things only "rich people" could do.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  14. Buickestate

Buickestate any colour as long as it comes with wood Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,082
    MJ, I just finished reading your book. the damn thing kept me up at night, even after I put my book mark in it closed it, put on my night stand and turned off the lights. Your words keep turning in my mind forcing me to think. I can see the errors of my past, where I've been misled, all the wrong information that was given to me by well intentioned people who didn't know better. this book has changed my thought patterns, in fact your book helped me win an argument with she who likes to be right just yesterday, all I had to do was show her the slowlane math that was the basis of her issue, then I showed her the fastlane math and thought pattern to the problem.......Thank you for changing my thought patterns. I already had most of these notions in my head but the gurus and slowlane advice had put my thoughts elsewhere.

As for using a lamborgini as a motivator, well when I was 18 one of my neighbours in Geneva Switzerland took delivery of his brand new lamborghini countach, it was NEON hot pink, with a matching neon hot pink interior, even the rims and rear wing were neon hot pink..... it churned my stomach and to this day I can't hear the word lamborghini without thinking of that hideous car.......I turned to the Porsche 959 after that....

One other point , is that I too use to drive Limo's in the 90's.....

Thanks again for a good book and opening my mind to change

Pat

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  15. Panamera Turbo S

Panamera Turbo S Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $643
    I read the book The Millionaire Fastlane the second time! And guess what ? I will read it even more times because it is truly like a bible for any entrepreneur. MJ, if it wasn't you i would not probably was an employee rather than an employer!

Thank you so much for writing the book MJ, God bless you for your kind!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  16. BrokenChains

BrokenChains New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $22
    I read This book in november 2015.. what about it? It is the most important book i ve ever read..nothing more i can tell you! Now i'm searching for my fastlane and i' m very focused on my targets.. This was not happened after reading the other "financial growth books".

And i found in This forum Also a way to improve my english (it is one of my goals) reading and partecipating in discussions ;)
    I m very proud of our forum!!
    A greeting from Italy ;)
    Pietro

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  17. Duley

Duley New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $32
    I had this book keep popping up on Amazon as a suggestion. The title made me skeptical, but I finally noticed that this book had over 900 reviews and over four and a half star rating. So what the hell, I had an Audible credit to kill and figured it was worth a shot. I'm glad I did. The book was well written and easy to listen to as I finished it in a week. The book also led me here, where hopefully I can listen to conversations from some like-minded people on a similar path. Thanks MJ.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  18. Tanja

Tanja Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $149
    I 'read' the book, in audiobook-form from Audible. I liked the narration, and didn't think you came across 'hard' just a transparant truth that was good to hear. I will revisit the book again, because I'm sure that I'll learn different things after a while on this forum and pursuing my fast lane plan. Thanks for writing MJ.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  19. Seeker

Seeker Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $490
    I read the book last summer when I was on vacation in the south of france. Seeing all the luxury around me I was wondering if it is possible to have such a lifestyle not only for 2 weeks in a year but the whole time.
    I've been silently reading the forum for some time now and feel like it's finally time to step up and participate.
    The book is really great. Thank you MJ for writing it. Also liked your voice over in the fight mediocrity video.

Kingmaker, Buickestate and MJ DeMarco like this.
  20. Captain Jack

Captain Jack Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,276
    I've had this book for a few years now and just re-read it for the fifth or sixth time. Never gets old!

Capt Jack

Kingmaker and MJ DeMarco like this.
  21. Tiger TT

Tiger TT Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,254
    I've read the book 10 months ago. Since then I regularly
    return to it and read different parts of it
    again and again.

That "Weighted Average Decision Matrix" has
    helped me a lot a few times by the way. So
    thanks for including it in the book.

22. _Seba_

_Seba_ Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $220
    It was the first book I've read in another language but the most powerful I've ever read.

23. nem112

nem112 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $56
    I read the book last year and didn't use anything in it but I recently started my business.

24. Almantas

Almantas Nothing to Lose Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,810
    Ok...to be honest? I received this book a week ago and is currently standing proudly on the top of my shelf among other cool books such as The 4 Hour Week, Your First $100 million, The E-Myth Revisited ant the list goes on...so your book is currently representing the rest of the squad, MJ. I had a plan of starting this book next week. However...thanks to all of you folks that posted your responses I will pause my life for today and read this book in a one go - this means that today is all-nighter for me.

I know for the fact that I will be drilling through (i.e. reading) this book a second time after I finish it today - to take some notes and do some analytical/critical thinking.

On I go!!! :)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    Asta and Buickestate like this.
  25. Pat Longfellow

Pat Longfellow New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $42
    Picked up the Millionaire Fastlane and couldn't put it down once I started. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone starting out like me, MJ!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.