The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

Kevin mulenga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 6, 2018
Mywill is a sketch i made up in under a day.

It would allow senior citizens to create an encrypted last will (testament) that is safely protected and locked up.

When a new user is created and a will has been safely saved and locked up. The user has the ability to send out 3 access keys to spouse and/or children. This access key is the key that will be used to log into the account and open the locked will once the owner of the will has passed.

To access the will all owners of keys must log in and simultaneously agree that the owner of the will has passed. They do this by pressing the EJECT button once logged in on the main page. And once the will has been ejected it will both be able to be viewed on the app and a copy will be sent by email to each key holder.

Here is a video explaining in more detail.

View: https://youtu.be/bHxRUTqDiLw

All feedback is needed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NicholasCato

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 31, 2018
Have no experience in the app space other than creating a match 3 game to understand a game engine.

The first thing that threw me off was seniors using apps. I know a lot do but something as important as a will seems like something you’d want to contact a professional about.

I don’t really see the need here. Just seems like another way to do the same thing. Also whose going to download a will app and keep in on their device just in case someone dies? Seems a tad depressing.
Maybe an insurance company would have use for something like this but idk

Just my two cents

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!