The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT I sketched an idea and i need feedback.

Kevin mulenga

New Contributor
Dec 6, 2018
Mywill is a sketch i made up in under a day.

It would allow senior citizens to create an encrypted last will (testament) that is safely protected and locked up.

When a new user is created and a will has been safely saved and locked up. The user has the ability to send out 3 access keys to spouse and/or children. This access key is the key that will be used to log into the account and open the locked will once the owner of the will has passed.

To access the will all owners of keys must log in and simultaneously agree that the owner of the will has passed. They do this by pressing the EJECT button once logged in on the main page. And once the will has been ejected it will both be able to be viewed on the app and a copy will be sent by email to each key holder.

Here is a video explaining in more detail.

View: https://youtu.be/bHxRUTqDiLw

All feedback is needed.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

NicholasCato

Contributor
Oct 31, 2018
Have no experience in the app space other than creating a match 3 game to understand a game engine.

The first thing that threw me off was seniors using apps. I know a lot do but something as important as a will seems like something you’d want to contact a professional about.

I don’t really see the need here. Just seems like another way to do the same thing. Also whose going to download a will app and keep in on their device just in case someone dies? Seems a tad depressing.
Maybe an insurance company would have use for something like this but idk

Just my two cents

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom