• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

RANT I sketched an idea and i need feedback.

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Kevin mulenga, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Kevin mulenga

Kevin mulenga New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $7
    Mywill is a sketch i made up in under a day.

It would allow senior citizens to create an encrypted last will (testament) that is safely protected and locked up.

When a new user is created and a will has been safely saved and locked up. The user has the ability to send out 3 access keys to spouse and/or children. This access key is the key that will be used to log into the account and open the locked will once the owner of the will has passed.

To access the will all owners of keys must log in and simultaneously agree that the owner of the will has passed. They do this by pressing the EJECT button once logged in on the main page. And once the will has been ejected it will both be able to be viewed on the app and a copy will be sent by email to each key holder.

Here is a video explaining in more detail.

View: https://youtu.be/bHxRUTqDiLw

All feedback is needed.

Xeon likes this.
  2. NicholasCato

NicholasCato Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $153
    Have no experience in the app space other than creating a match 3 game to understand a game engine.

The first thing that threw me off was seniors using apps. I know a lot do but something as important as a will seems like something you’d want to contact a professional about.

I don’t really see the need here. Just seems like another way to do the same thing. Also whose going to download a will app and keep in on their device just in case someone dies? Seems a tad depressing.
    Maybe an insurance company would have use for something like this but idk

Just my two cents

3. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 I’m probably awake. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $13,477
    How will this compete with lawyers?

sparechange and Kevin mulenga like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.