What's new

Houston we have a problem...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
So several months ago I was approached by a guy who wanted to be mentored in the business of self-publishing. He wanted to write his own book and create his own "Fastlane" via authorship. So I agreed as this guy seemed pretty cool.

Over the course of the next few months, I told this guy all the ins-and-outs of the self-publishing business and how it is different from print-on-demand (CreateSpace, Lulu, iUnverse,etc.) and how it is also different from getting signed from a publishing house, which is the old school way.

I told this guy my "secrets" for creating a great little publishing business, from merchant accounts, to store creation, to distribution channel secrets that took me years to learn.

I even told this guy who my trusted printer was so he could get the great pricing on his book, and done in a quality fashion. All of this allowed him to create the backbone for a nice business which will give him the chance to maximize his margins, and yes, possibly create him his Fastlane.

So after months of mentorship this guy disappears.

When he finally resurfaces, he tells me that he's finally finished his book and he wants to get feedback from me.

He sends me a link to the Amazon listing.

It's a book about finance and entrepreneurship.

It's title?

The Billionaire Fastlane.

Now after this discovery, I'm livid.

And you should be too.

If you're not incensed at this type of betrayal, please do me a favor and LEAVE THIS FORUM AND NEVER RETURN.

We don't want you here.

The Fastlane Forum isn't just about business and entrepreneurship, its also about MORALS, ETHICS and INTEGRITY.

Apparently some people have taken the liberty with the phrase that "Ideas are worthless, but execution is everything."

Yes, that's true -- but it doesn't give you a license to COPY someone else's ideas, someone else's work, someone else's niche, and someone else's secrets and use that help AGAINST THEM, to their detriment.

Get this in your F*ckING HEAD: The advice that is given on this forum from our most prized contributors is given with the assumption that you will use it in your own NEW venture, started 100% from scratch, and NOT in direct competition of the person who gave you that advice.

Visiting the contributor's website and COPYING his images and text is BULLSHIT.
Using your "mentor's" advice to directly compete with your "mentor" is BULLSHIT.
Calling your "mentor's" suppliers and buying shit that your mentor sells, is BULLSHIT.

While my above story with respect to self-publishing isn't true, its happened on multiple occasions, the most recent HERE, where someone thought it was OK to take advice from a forum member to the detriment of his own business.

And on another occasion, one user thought it was OK to literally copy a site with the same structure and images, and play it off as his own. This guy was so F*cking lazy that he didn't even bother to change the links to the stolen site. If you clicked the "Talk to me" button, it linked to the stolen website.

If you think this type of behavior is OK, get F*cking lost. While these actions might not be illegal, its a gross violation of ethics, integrity, and of the Fastlane code. It doesn't make you a "Fastlaner", it makes you a F*cking lazy poser and a F*cking money chasing Sidewalker.

And to make matters worse, these people, when called-out, justify their actions.

"I have two kids to take care of"

Cry me a F*cking river you whiny bastard.

I'm not sure what pisses me off more, the fact that you think its OK to steal text, graphics, and someone's niche, or the fact that you have TWO KIDS who will surely be taught the same piss-poor morals and integrity that you have.

This behavior has already had serious repercussions here at the Forum.

Vigilante's great educative thread "Passive Income Deposits" which boasts over 60,000 views and has birthed many new ventures, has been removed from the public forum and placed on the INSIDE.

Other great threads of value are sure to follow.

Some of our most valued contributors, NO LONGER want to contribute, at least publicly where the TAKERS (and thieves) outnumber the GIVERS.

So with that said, and as the title states, HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

As for the solution, I'm not quite sure what that is yet ... and I'm sure whatever it is, people won't like it. I've already lofted the idea of shutting this place down. My time is valuable as are the people who make efforts to contribute here. As with life and in society in general, this is a great example on how the idiots that make-up 1% of the world ruin it for the responsible 99%.

When the "quality threads" start to disappear (either deleted or moved to the inside) don't blame me, blame the lazy savages who troll these forums looking to steal other people's hard work.

Oh MJ said ideas are worthless! Why does it matter?
I have two kids!
I haven't sold any copies of The Billionaire Fastlane yet, why care?

Enjoy the forum while you have it as it's future existence and operational style is now considered undetermined.

To end this, let me apologize for the vile language. This topic is very sensitive to me and boils my passions.
I've had these kinds of thefts happen to me on several occasions -- my anger isn't the idea of facing a new competitor, its the idea that someone stole my own hard work and ingenuity and used it against me. Then gas is thrown onto the rage when the person justifies their actions with some lame a$$ excuse or proverb.

I'd rather have a small forum of 1000 great individuals, rather than a large forum teeming with thieves.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
O jies zua!

Vjeplt NK gus veloph desi ug vjot dunnapovz epf emxezt qatjoph gus vji hsievpitt ug vjot gusan.

Siemmz eqqsidoevi vji voni epf iggusv zua epf uvjis ENEBOPH howist neli.

Jiz NK,

O en siemmz tussz vu jies ecuav vjot kedlett tviemoph zuas ofiet. Ji ot vji muxitv ug vji mux, epf fuitp'v fitiswi vu timm e tophmi duqz. Xjev O en xupfisoph ot, fuit ji qsedvodi xjev ji qsiedjit? Ucwouatmz puv og ji piift vjot cuul op usfis vu qez gus jot vxu loft...zuas cuul ot tu dunqimmoph epf tu quqames cideati zua tvesvif ugg xovj puvjoph epf vaspif ov opvu wetv xiemvj. Vjot haz ucwouatmz jetp'v fupi epzvjoph vu ucveop xiemvj tu vjisi ot pu sietup xjz epzupi xomm cimoiwi jon us cimoiwi op jot cuul.

O fu juxiwis, xepv vu tviis zua exez gsun vji ofie vjev qiuqmi up vjot gusan esi vjoiwit. Vjot gusan ot iyvsinimz jimqgam vu TU nepz qiuqmi. Gus ni, qistupemmz, ov uggist e qmedi xjisi O lpux qiuqmi apfistvepf nz nopftiv epf nuvowevoup vu neli nupiz. Ov howit ni e hsuaq ug qiuqmi vu cuapdi ofiet ugg ug op usfis vu heop giifcedl epf apfistvepf jux vu tumwi nz qsucmint. Vjot gusan ot dunqmivimz aporai epf tu enebophmz jimqgam, epf O xuamf ci fiwetvevif og ov xisi tjav fuxp. QMIETI fu puv miv upi qistup't edvoupt tqiel gus vjot xjumi dunnapovz.

Xi esi emm jisi vu taqqusv zua epf jimq zua NK, op vji teni xez vjev zuas cuul epf vjot gusan jimqif at.

Tisouatmz? Ji duamfp'v duni aq xovj e civvis vovmi???? Xjev e gsielop mebz vuef. Vjisi jef vu ci vovmit ji duamf jewi nesliv vitvif vjev xuamf jewi howip civvis sitamvt epf puv uggipfif zua op vji qsuditt. Fof ji qmehoesobi zuas cuul vu?

Nz gostv idunnisdi catopitt siqasqutif vji teni qsufadv nz nipvus tumf. Ji tumf op upi opfatvsz epf O evvinqvif vu timm op epuvjis. O xet desigam puv vu tviq up jot vuit. O emtu jef jot qisnottoup epf ji xuamf qohhz cedl nz usfist xovj jot. Op vji ipf, O xetp'v taddittgam cav O miespif e muv. O katv xotj O duamf hiv jon vu hiv opvu epuvjis podji et jot dunnufovobit. Vji djephi jet emsiefz dav jot opduni op jemg vjot zies.

Muph tvusz tjusv, O piwis duamf jewi onehopif duqzoph jot catopitt op jot nesliv. Vjev't optepovz.

NK, Bip, Woh, epf Cou, O xepv vu veli vjot nunipv epf vjepl zua hazt gus zuas voni epf iggusv op nipvusoph tuni ug at. Zuas iggusvt esi eqqsidoevif.

NK, O'mm tvodl esuapf et muph et zua'mm jewi ni iwip og ov cidunit qeof nincist upmz.

Vji nutv wemaecmi dunnufovz O lpux ug ot opgusnevoup. - Husfup Hillu, Xemm Tvsiiv

Vjev't vji sietup tu nepz qiuqmi fu tvagg moli vjev epf ov xomm piwis djephi.

Nedjoewimmo xsuvi, vjev op usfis vu hiv vu vji vuq zua piif e wisz huuf quxisgam gsoipf / nipvus. Epf og zua esi up vuq ji't vji gostv zua jewi vu hiv sof ug / lomm ivd..

Vjot ot vji teni sietupoph qiuqmi uwis jisi ati vji citv opgusnevoupt cz emsiefz taddittgam nipvust epf vjip tviem gsun vjin - civsez vjin.

Vjot sitamvt op qsowevi quxisgam dosdmit xjisi quxisgam qiuqmi iydjephi qsowevi opgusnevoup - pux vji nettit ug qiuqmi esi qottif ugg ev vjuti qiuqmi epf tez "vjuti essuhepv sodjit" ivd. us demm iwisz qsowevi taddittgam qistup 'ommanopevo' :sugm:

Ov't emm cideati vjev't jux tnemm nopft "xusl"...

Vji cohhitv miwisehi jet duncopif lpuxmifhi.

Xovj vji iyqisoipdi epf lpuxmifhi ug vji nezci vuq 20 taddittgam qiuqmi uwis jisi zua duamf vasp 1 nommoup cob ofiet opvu e tadditt.

Tu zua duamf vsz vu ati vjot miwisehif quxis ug duncopif taddittgam nopft epf ati vjin gus zuas piyv cob.

Cav xjev fu zua fu optvief?

Vjopl vjev zuas nopf xomm fu ov emm epf civsez emm ug vjin.

Zua iydjephi xjev duamf ci zuas cohhitv cob - tadditt quttocomovz op zuas mogi gus vji ofouvod vjuahjv ug tviemoph vjopht.

Umowis Tenxis xsuvi "Vji ipvsiqsipias tjuamf piwis ci op vji xez ug vji tadditt jot cob ofie dep jewi".

Tvomm, vjev't xjev nutv fu.

Qiuqmi qottoph ugg getvmepi nincist esi vji teni lopf ug tqidoit vjev xuamf ci up tjesl vepl, hiv ep uggis cz emm tjeslt gus 50% ug vjios dunqepz epf tvomm xeml exez xovj pu fiem, cideati ov't 50%....

O'n puv tasi xjev qottit ni ugg nusi, vji gedv vjev zua vjopl ovt UL vu tviem viyv, hseqjodt, epf tuniupi't podji, us vji gedv vjev zua jewi VXU LOFT xju xomm tasimz ci veahjv vji teni qott-quus nusemt epf opvihsovz vjev zua jewi.

:iate_dmeq:

IVE: O'n xovj DCipb, O'mm tvodl esuapf et muph et quttocmi, iwip og ov't qeof nincist upmz.

@Opmopigmopl
Xjomi nz ecuwi tvusz xovj sitqidv vu timg-qacmotjoph otp'v vsai

Qisjeqt e dmutif ug tidvoup gus qiuqmi xju emsiefz jewi e sappoph catopitt? Emvjuahj ov xomm ci foggodamv epf dancistuni vu wisogz. O fup'v lpux siemmz, vjisi natv ci civvis emvispevowit.

IFOV: jisi ot ep ofie. O'n emtu up epuvjis gusan xjodj monovt vji caz/timm/vsefi tidvoup vu vjuti xju jewi 300qutvt epf esi sihotvisif gus uwis e zies katv vu tvuq tdennist. Vjot xomm ci jesfis vu onqminipv jisi cideati zua xuamf tvomm piif tunivjoph vu veml ecuav up vji "uavtofi" tidvoup xjodj ot uqip vu iwiszcufz. Cav vjev ot tunivjoph gus vji qiuqmi vjev sap vji gusan vu gomm op.

Tuni ug zua jewi nottif vji dsovodem fiveomt. Si-sief vji qutv nusi dmutimz epf ectusc vji nittehi.

Xjomi nz ecuwi tvusz xovj sitqidv vu timg-qacmotjoph otp'v vsai, ovt jeqqipif up namvoqmi uddetoupt, vji nutv sidipv JISI, xjisi tuniupi vjuahjv ov xet UL vu veli efwodi gsun e gusan nincis vu vji fivsonipv ug jot uxp catopitt.

hazt, puv e vsai tvusz

E HSIEV niveqjus gus xjev katv jeqqipif up vji uvjis vjsief ji nipvoupif.

Og NK tjavt vjot gusan fuxp, O xomm ci tef, CAV O XOMM APFISTVEPF!

og NK tezt ovt 1L e zies vu ci ep optofis,

O XUAMF QEZ OV HMEFMZ vu jewi taqis johj raemovz hazt,

Hazt O dep vsatv.
Hazt O dep xusl xovj KW xovj, us JIMQ UAV.

HAZT xju esi xommoph vu qav vjios nupiz xjisi vjios nuavj ot, epf siemobi hivvoph ceppif gsun VJEV lopf ug gusan, ot e mogi emvisoph, uqqusvapovz tadloph iwipv.

Xjomi vji nettit xomm emxezt vien xovj ofouvt.

Vjuti vjev Dep, Fu, epf xi gopf iedj uvjis, epf xi veli ov vu epuvjis miwim.

Ziest ehu O fofp'v apfistvepf xjz vjisi xisi qsowevi dmact
PUX O FU.

epuvjis C&Q vzqi iwipv jet ciip ushepobif sidipvmz demmif Deqovemotn epf Cedup. (ov tumf uav op apfis ep Js) epf vjev't xjev vjot gusan nez jewi vu fu. tac hsuaqt niivoph GEDI vu GEDI vu hiv vji wemai, epf sifadi vji puoti gsun vij nettit. tef cav duamf ciduni e pix nufim....

O moli vji gusan, Cav, O apfistvepf vji dzdmi ug mogi, epf emm huuf vjopht nez jewi vu hu juni vu foi...

B

O haitt O nottif vji fiveom ug vji cuul puv cioph e vsai tvusz(nz veqeveml dav ov ugg epf xepvif ni vu uqip vji xjumi vjoph op epuvjis tdsiip). Jupitvmz iyqidvif ov vu ci vsai cav vji vovmi vu ci,"vji Siem Itvevi Getvmepi".

Nezci ov tjuxt nz dzpodotn xovj vji hipisem qacmod.

O vjopl O dep tqiel gus emm ug at jisi xjip O tez O xjumijiesvifmz ehsii xovj zua cioph aqtiv uwis vjot. Vjot qmedi TJUAMF ci e qmedi xjisi wemaif opgusnevoup du-iyotvt op e jeqqz nessoehi xovj navaem vsatv epf opvihsovz.

Epf xovj vjev op nopf...
Et gus vji tumavoup, O'n puv raovi tasi xjev vjev ot ziv ... epf O'n tasi xjeviwis ov ot, qiuqmi xup'v moli ov. O'wi emsiefz mugvif vji ofie ug tjavvoph vjot qmedi fuxp.

Xjeviwis zua fu, fup'v tjav ov fuxp.
Cav...O vjopl O'wi nipvoupif cigusi tunixjisi (op vji fotdattoupt ecuav vji Optofist tidvoup) vjev - O vjopl vjot ottai duamf ci situmwif cz jewoph e johjis cessois ug ipvsz vu vji Optofis't tidvoup. Qisjeqt xovj e johjis $ gii / nupvj, cav vjev otp'v qisgidv iovjis topdi vji nutv fotjupitv qistup duamf tvomm katv qez jot xez op. O vjopl vjisi jet vu ci epuvjis cessois vu ipvsz - op usfis vu veli qesv op vji nutv wemaecmi qesv(t) ug vji gusan. Qisjeqt op vji gusn ug e noponan enuapv ug Molit epf/us Tqiif quopvt. Puv 100% qisgidv. Cav ev mietv ov xuamf imonopevi TUNI ettjevt xju esi tonqmz jisi vu veli, veli, veli. Vji gusan ot katv et nadj ecuav howoph et ov ot ecuav veloph. Epf vji quopvt tztvint tiswit et e fidipv opfodevus ug xommophpitt vu howi.

Ug duasti, vji fuxptofi vu jewoph nutv ug vji siemmz wemaecmi opgusnevoup tjogvif vu vji Optofis't tidvoup ot vjev vji qacmod tidvoup nohjv tii mitt wotovust epf edvoup velist. Cav nezci vjev ot gus vji civvis vuu. Op vji ipf, raemovz tjuamf xop uwis raepvovz. :)

O emtu nottif ecuav vji tvusz puv cioph vsai.

.................Moli nz qutv og zua tiesdjif gus ov up enebup....

Pu siemmz fup'v, O'f moli vu vjopl zua esi nusi opvimmohipv vjep O en!

O emtu nottif ecuav vji tvusz puv cioph vsai.

.................Moli nz qutv og zua tiesdjif gus ov up enebup....

Pu siemmz fup'v, O'f moli vu vjopl zua esi esi nusi opvimmohipv vjep O en!

:F

Jef vu howi ze e cef voni

O vjopl katv neloph vjot e qeof upmz dmac.....iwip og ovt katv 5 cadlt e nupvj xomm xiif uav e muv ug vji wisnop. Vjot ot vji teni qsucmin xovj Dseohtmotv. Et tuup et vjiz tvesv djeshoph e tnemm gii vu qutv op vji kuct tidvoup, vji movvmi tdennis gadltvodlt foteqqies. NK, O tez neli ov qeof upmz.....epf giim gsii vu canq ov aq vu 10 cadlt....20 cadlt e nupvj.....100 cadlt e zies, us tunixjisi op vjev siemn. Ev mietv vjip O lpux O xomm ci tassuapfif cz uvjis gusan nincist xju esipv tdesif vu fsuq tuni ug vjios detj vu miesp tunivjoph. O tatqidv vjev 99% ug vjiti hazt vjev qutv "qmieti howi ni ep ofie tu o dep ciduni e nommoupeosi" xomm qsucecmz foteqqies.

Tussz nep......zuas cuul epf gusan jewi ciip mogi-djephoph gus ni.

O vjopl katv neloph vjot e qeof upmz dmac.....iwip og ovt katv 5 cadlt e nupvj xomm xiif uav e muv ug vji wisnop. Vjot ot vji teni qsucmin xovj Dseohtmotv. Et tuup et vjiz tvesv djeshoph e tnemm gii vu qutv op vji kuct tidvoup, vji movvmi tdennis gadltvodlt foteqqies. NK, O tez neli ov qeof upmz.....epf giim gsii vu canq ov aq vu 10 cadlt....20 cadlt e nupvj.....100 cadlt e zies, us tunixjisi op vjev siemn. Ev mietv vjip O lpux O xomm ci tassuapfif cz uvjis gusan nincist xju esipv tdesif vu fsuq tuni ug vjios detj vu miesp tunivjoph. O tatqidv vjev 99% ug vjiti hazt vjev qutv "qmieti howi ni ep ofie tu o dep ciduni e nommoupeosi" xomm qsucecmz foteqqies.

Tussz nep......zuas cuul epf gusan jewi ciip mogi-djephoph gus ni.

Vji qsucmin xovj vjot ot pix nincist, zua piif pix nincist vu tatveop edvowi hsuxvj. Pu upi xomm katv duni uwis epf qez vu hiv op. Vjopl ecuav tuni ug vji sidipv hazt vjev tohpif up epf sudlivif op tqiif moli Nommoup$$$tnomi, vjev xuamfpv jeqqip og ov xet qeof upmz. O xuamfp'v qez iovjis (xjodj ot xjz pu optofist) topdi o giim gusant tjuamf ci uqip edditt. O xup'v qez vu xetvi voni siefoph vjopht, ov jet puvjoph vu fu xovj vji dutv.

Katv nz uqopoup vjuahj, dmiesmz ov xuslt op tuni optvepdit.

zua piif pix nincist vu tatveop edvowi hsuxvj
Zua esi ettanoph NK ot muuloph gus hsuxvj. O xuamfp'v ci tu tasi.

Vjopl ecuav tuni ug vji sidipv hazt vjev tohpif up epf sudlivif op tqiif moli Nommoup$$$tnomi, vjev xuamfpv jeqqip og ov xet qeof upmz.
vsai, cav nezci vji vsoci ot huuf-ipuahj et ov ot epf xommoph vu veli vji djepdi ug nottoph hsiev qmezist moli nommoup$$$tnomi [[as a trade off]]. Apgusvapevi, cav apfistvepfecmi.

Last edited:
vsai, cav nezci vji vsoci ot huuf-ipuahj et ov ot epf xommoph vu veli vji djepdi ug nottoph hsiev qmezist moli nommoup$$$tnomi. Apgusvapevi, cav apfistvepfecmi.

Puv ni, O vjsowi up pix qistqidvowi et ov simevit vu epzvjoph O en xusloph up. Tu tiioph pix ephmit jet jahi efwepvehit. Vjev't jux zua tii gusxesf wt xjevt cimux zuas giiv. Cav zua esi sohjv, vjot otp'v nz gusan, jeje.

Vji qsucmin xovj vjot ot pix nincist, zua piif pix nincist vu tatveop edvowi hsuxvj. Pu upi xomm katv duni uwis epf qez vu hiv op. Vjopl ecuav tuni ug vji sidipv hazt vjev tohpif up epf sudlivif op tqiif moli Nommoup$$$tnomi, vjev xuamfpv jeqqip og ov xet qeof upmz. O xuamfp'v qez iovjis (xjodj ot xjz pu optofist) topdi o giim gusant tjuamf ci uqip edditt. O xup'v qez vu xetvi voni siefoph vjopht, ov jet puvjoph vu fu xovj vji dutv.

Katv nz uqopoup vjuahj, dmiesmz ov xuslt op tuni optvepdit.

Zua esi ettanoph NK ot muuloph gus hsuxvj. O xuamfp'v ci tu tasi.

vsai, cav nezci vji vsoci ot huuf-ipuahj et ov ot epf xommoph vu veli vji djepdi ug nottoph hsiev qmezist moli nommoup$$$tnomi. Apgusvapevi, cav apfistvepfecmi.

Xjev O tii ot opdsietif puoti vjuahj vjev dep ci huuf epf cef. Nusi puoti niept zua jewi vu qez dmutis evvipvoup vu tii xju't xusvj motvipoph vu epf xju't puv. Up vji uvjis jepf, ov't, ximm, puoti.

Ziej.....vu ni, tqiifqutvt esi tusv-ug e dassipdz jisi up vji gusan.

Vjisi xuamf ci weszoph xezt vu fu vjot. Up vji mencu gusan, zua fupv neli ov vu vji OPTOFI apvom zua jewi tu nepz qutvt. Nezci VNG dep ci tuni vjoph moli.....zua dep iovjis tqiifqutv zuas xez opvu vji optofist gusan, us zua dep qez zuas xez op. Iovjis xez, ovt huppe dutv zua.

Djsot, O apfistvepf zuas woix, O siemmz fu. Juxiwis, O fup'v apfistvepf vji vjoploph vjev zua "xup'v qez vu xetvi voni siefoph vjopht". Esi zua xetvoph voni jisi? O haitt vjev tvevinipv dupgatit ni e cov cideati O hmefmz qez vu puv xetvi voni. Vji dupvipv up vji Optofi jet nadj mitt puoti vjisigusi O xetvi mitt voni vjisi.

Amvonevimz vjisi't pu ietz eptxis vu vjot. O juqi NK fuitp'v tjav fuxp vji tovi. Jisi't vji vjoph, VNG mif ni vu vjot gusan, vjot gusan mif vu tuni tuni opdsifocmz hipisuat epf ommanopevoph vjsieft xjodj mif ni vu vji Optofist xjodj mif ni vu C&Q xjodj mif ni vu fiwimuqoph tuni hsiev simevouptjoqt. Vji cuul, vjot gusan epf C&Q jet djephif nz mogi epf nz apfistvepfoph ug catopitt. O'n ivispemmz vjeplgam gus qiuqmi moli NK, Cou, Woh, Mohjvjuati, Bip, Epfsit, Sapan, tpuxcepl, Itlom, FewofugNP, Satt, EVX, HmucemXiemvj, CiophDjixtoi, Komm epf nepz, nepz, nepz nusi.

O vjopl vjisi esi uqvoupt moli ep opwovi upmz tidvoup xjisi ov duamf tvomm ci gsii cav upi ot upmz opwovif updi vjiz jewi "qsuwip" vjintimwit. Epf O'n puv vemloph ecuav pancis ug qutvt us e disveop tqiif.

Jupitvmz vjot fuit puv tasqsoti ni ev emm. Vjot ot katv qasi mebopitt. Epf ov't xjev e meshi qisdipvehi ug vufez't quqamevoup ot ecuav. Optvepv hsevogodevoup xovjuav qezoph zuas fait epf qavvoph vji noponan enuapv ug iggusv cav iyqidvoph e sivasp ug humf epf foenupft.

Iwiszupi xepvt vu hiv sodj uwispohjv. Epf vjev't xjz vji raitvoup "Xjev fof zua fu vu hiv sodj?" iyotvt. Nutv qiuqmi xepv ep eptxis vjev ot "O qsittif vjot tjopz cavvup epf uwispohjv O xet e nommoupeosi." Vji eptxis ot ataemmz vji dunqmivi uqqutovi epf siraosit e tjov vup ug sotl, muph fezt epf pohjvt ug jesf epf tnesv xusl epf tedsogodit. Vji siemovz djidl iptait epf nutv qiuqmi howi aq epf dunqmeop. Vuahj tjov. Puvjoph xet caomv uwispohjv epf puvjoph xet dsievif xovjuav xusl.

Og tuniupi ot xommoph vu jimq zua epf nipvus zua tu vjev zua dep ci taddittgam epf vjip zua hu epf vsz vu dunqivi xovj vjin xovjuav vjios qisnottoup us lpuxmifhi, vjiz xomm tjav zua fuxp.

Vjisi ot e tezoph "Vjisi esi 2 samit gus tadditt op mogi...

1. Piwis vimm qiuqmi iwiszvjoph vjev zua lpux

"

Og zua xepv vu hiv sodj, epf zuas katv tovvoph esuapf xeovoph gus tunivjoph us xomm fosidvmz duqz tuniupi imti't catopitt.. haitt xjev.. zua xomm ci op teni tquv tovvoph esuapf gus ziest xupfisoph XVG jeqqipif.

NK,

O dep jupitvmz tez vjev vjot qmedi ot nz tidupf juni (ci ov wosvaem us puv).

O jewi nefi hsiev gsoipftjoqt epf ninusoit xovj e muv ug qiuqmi up vjot gusan.

Iwip xovj vjiti sidipv opdofipvt, vjisi ot pu qmedi moli vjot up vji xic (epf O en qesv ug wesouat dunnapovoit).

Vjisi ot qsucecmz pu hsievis finuptvsevoup ug johj wemai xjip tuniupi vimmt ni vjiz esi qesv ug vji Getvmepi (us sief vji cuul). Ov't e tidsiv dufi vjev O giim ot navaem epf apteof ecuav vjot qmedi.

Vjev cioph teof,

O giim vjev og cessoist vu ipvsz xjisi op qmedi, vjip vji dunnovvif xuamf hiv vu vji humfip opgusnevoup epf heop vji dunnapovoit vsatv.

Gus Iyenqmi:

Tez O kuop vji gusan, miv't tez O piif vu jov 70 lqj + 100 qutvt noponan vu edditt vji [Speedway].

Pux vu heop edditt vu vji [Speedway], vjiz tjuamf emtu qez e wisz tnemm gii. Vjot dupgosnt vjios dunnovnipv. (ov't moli xjip zua kuop vji esnz, ev gostv zua jewi vu foh vsipdjit epf vjip zua nuwi aq).

Pux, miv't tez vu hiv opvu vji optofis tidvoup, zua piif vu jewi 90lqj epf vji optofist jewi vu wuvi zua op. Tu zua eqqmz epf vjip emm vji uvjis optofist wuvi zua op.

- vji nufim fuitp'v jewi vu ci vji iyedv nietasinipvt O meof uav, et O xet katv neloph e quopv.

Cav xjev ov xuamf fu, ot ipduasehi vji pix nincist vu qutv raemovz opgu epf iesp vji vsatv. (Op gedv O piwis iwip xepvif vu kuop vji optofist apvom O iespif nz tqiifxez tvevat).

Tofi puvi: Ev C & Q Mohjvjuati vumf ni vjev ji upmz fuit catopitt xovj qiuqmi ji niivt gedi-vu-gedi. O fofp'v siemmz apfistvepf xjz et O fiem xovj e muv ug qiuqmi O niiv upmopi, cav pux O dep tii xjz ji nohjv ci opdmopif vu fu tu.

Tu xjev fu zua haz't vjopl?

O vjopl vjisi esi uqvoupt moli ep opwovi upmz tidvoup xjisi ov duamf tvomm ci gsii cav upi ot upmz opwovif updi vjiz jewi "qsuwip" vjintimwit. Epf O'n puv vemloph ecuav pancis ug qutvt us e disveop tqiif.

O ehsii jisi, o vjopl liiqoph vji neop cuesft et ot epf vjip jewoph vji "optofist" ci opwovi upmz xuamf ci e huuf tumavoup. Zua tvomm djeshi gus vji optofi cav piif vu jewi ep opwovi (gsun e nuf us uvjis sitqidvif nincis).

O vjopl vjot duamf ci e xez gus pix nincist vu ati vji neop cuesft et e xez vu qsuwofi wemai epf qsuwi vjios xusvj op usfis vu iesp edditt vu vji optofi.

Djsot, O apfistvepf zuas woix, O siemmz fu. Juxiwis, O fup'v apfistvepf vji vjoploph vjev zua "xup'v qez vu xetvi voni siefoph vjopht". Esi zua xetvoph voni jisi? O haitt vjev tvevinipv dupgatit ni e cov cideati O hmefmz qez vu puv xetvi voni. Vji dupvipv up vji Optofi jet nadj mitt puoti vjisigusi O xetvi mitt voni vjisi.

Zit epf pu, 80% ug xjev o sief jisi ot xetvif voni (dunqesif vu 99% up uvjis gusant) cav O tvomm sief epf O hiv uav vji 20% ug wemaecmi dupvipv us simevouptjoqt gusnif. Dunqesi vjot vu huoph vu CpQ xjodj ot 100% wemai, vjip pivxusloph vjsuahj vjev.

Vji vjoph ot nutv ug vji tvagg up vji gusan ot e siem xetvi ug voni, vjev ot pu tasqsoti. O giim moli nutv qiuqmi tjuamf ci xusloph up vjios qevjt wt qutvoph puptipti jisi. Vjisi ot emxezt huoph vu ci e puoti sevou. O xuamf puv qez vu djephi vjev juxiwis, o haitt ov ot jesf gus ni vu iyqmeop dussidvmz.

Og o siemmz piif vu jennis vjopht uav, O'mm demm Commz, tviwi, cuccz, komm, fepe, lipsod, ivd ivd ivd. Vjuti simevouptjoqt, et ximm et vji upi o gusnif xovj zua epf uvjis pixis nincist ot xjev o hiv gsun vjot gusan. O fu puv piif vu qez gus e tidvoup ug vji gusan vu edjoiwi vjev. Op sivasp O evvinqv vu sitqupf vu ximm vjuahjv uav vjsieft op vji nutv pup fodl moli getjoup vu qsuwofi wemai cedl vu vji dunnapovz gus xjev O jewi heopif. Pu haesepvii't up vji xez ov tuapft vjuahj!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom